Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Good Dog posted:

We split our sacrament today. My girlfriend is a garbage person though.

Costco doesn't judge and neither should you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

She held a hot dog with you long enough to take a picture for the internet. You're lucky to have her.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
gently caress that noise :sever:

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
I will redeem myself by bringing all the carts back to their home.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I went to Costco

I asked the lady if I could go in and get food court even though I had no membership

She said no

What am I to do, Costco thread goons?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Teikanmi posted:

I went to Costco

I asked the lady if I could go in and get food court even though I had no membership

She said no

Partake in the membership and join the rest of the congregation in the food court?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Teikanmi posted:

I went to Costco

She said no

just walk in the back.

As far as I know they don't/can't require a membership for their foodcourt, regardless they don't check it.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

I went to Costco

She said no

go to the sign up desk and look at the sign for a minute

ask someone where the bathroom is, it should be by the food court

go to the bathroom, then partake in the sacrament

also sign up and get a membership god bless

also use one of those first time signup deals that gives you a bunch of stuff i wish i had done that could have gotten me a free chicken

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Teikanmi posted:

I went to Costco

She said no

Your suppose to walk in behind a large group & as soon as you approach the front you start talking to the group as if your with them.

If you get nailed you just point to the group & say your with them.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Good Dog posted:

I will redeem myself by bringing all the carts back to their home.

You are a beautiful person. :glomp:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
When I worked in the cell phone kiosk I desperately wanted like an hour a day to go outside and push carts

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Teikanmi posted:

I’m back in America and probably going to get communion whilst I’m here, what topping should I get? Part of me wants to go childhood nostalgia and get ketchup only but I feel like I should do the prayer properly and get relish/mustard/onion

Guide me, Good Rev. Tim!

Brother if you need a ketchup slather to be blessed than you need it, no one should judge you lesser for this! That said have you heard of the rare double communion? Mayhaps a ketchup rite on one quarter lb + dog + refill and a more modern relish pepper flakes mustard onion on the other? Costco, as always.. works in mysterious ways! PBUC

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

ArbitraryC posted:

As far as I know they don't/can't require a membership for their foodcourt, regardless they don't check it.

Pharmacy is technically the only thing that does not require a membership to access. Federal law.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
My trip today included a lady who apparently was waiting for the parking spot (I took) but she was pulled ahead three stalls. I think she wanted to back in, at least that's what it seemed like she yelled at me. Whatever, I told her it doesn't work like that.

Also, pita chips are loving amazing.

KK001
Dec 13, 2010

dick wizard posted:

Who goes to costco and doesn't walk out with a pizza?

You forgot about the stuffed peppers...Always pizza to freeze and peppers for that night.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I’ve decided to return to the holy site and not let the negative door woman turn me away from my desired sacrament. I shall once again go to the church and achieve my enlightenment by walking in the door and pretending to be the son of some old couple walking in, not letting anyone into my lack of membership, getting my dog and refill, and then slinking out again empty handed but with stomach and soul filled and enriched. PBUC

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I got my membership off of groupon.

It came with so much extra stuff it ended up paying for itself.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Good Dog posted:

We split our sacrament today. My girlfriend is a garbage person though.

Terrible username/post combo.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Meydey posted:

Pharmacy is technically the only thing that does not require a membership to access. Federal law.
Fair enough, but can confirm you can just walk in the back (where the returns/service area is) and they don't card you at the food court. We do this p much every time we hit costco cause we get a hotdog and our soda before shopping, my gf does have a membership but we've never been asked for it till we go in the front door (and even then the checker usually isn't paying attention, you only really need it when you checkout).

As a side note costco provided my new years feast, they were selling fresh turkeys for 99 cents a pound plus 5 dollars off total price, so I got a fresh foster farm's bird for less than 65 cents a pound.

Roasted that sucker up yesterday and made some dressing, mashed potatoes (from a 15 pound bag of yukon gold's I also got at costco), and gravy. Food for two for the next week for like 15 bucks.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jan 1, 2018

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

The church I go to actually cards you when you go in the out door. One of the two in CO that sells liquor.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

BaconCopter posted:

The church I go to actually cards you when you go in the out door. One of the two in CO that sells liquor.

That's how you get memberships tho?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Out of state visiting a friend. She doesn't have a Costco membership.

Going to bring her to the holy land tomorrow.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Costco lobster was freaking amazing.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

ArbitraryC posted:

That's how you get memberships tho?

Yup, so you tell them that when you get one. The returns is a separate, smaller, door with a queue.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

BaconCopter posted:

Yup, so you tell them that when you get one. The returns is a separate, smaller, door with a queue.

every costco I've seen in WA has a big entrance and a big exit, the big exit is where you go in for signing up/returns/food courts and they don't card you (other than during the return), the big entrance they card you but the person is never paying attention anyways and you could probably walk in if you want. They card you at the normal registers 100% of the time tho.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
My Costco has the food court outside.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

therobit posted:

My Costco has the food court outside.

Yeah I'm blessed with outdoor food courts so we can all enjoy the California sunshine along with our dogs and refill.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
3 people died in Milwaukee today just from the cold. We don't have outside food courts.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
@Arbitrary C great haul but everyone knows Russet is the superior potato and Yukon Golds are too starchy and rubbery when you mash them,

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Yukons give a better creamier texture without loading cream/butter into them imo

but all potatoes are enjoyable and good

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
:agreed:

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good

ArbitraryC posted:

every costco I've seen in WA has a big entrance and a big exit, the big exit is where you go in for signing up/returns/food courts and they don't card you (other than during the return), the big entrance they card you but the person is never paying attention anyways and you could probably walk in if you want. They card you at the normal registers 100% of the time tho.

I've found it to be very inconsistent at my shop. It's similar how there's a big entrance and exit with the signup and food court at the exit side, and I always just enter through there to start my shopping off with a full stomach. 90% of the time they don't say anything, although that's probably due to the exit checkers always being busy with the customers leaving. Once in awhile they'll ask where I'm going and will be satisfied if I say the food court, sometimes they ask to see my card, and once they told me that I'm not supposed to do that and I have to go through the entrance regardless of where I'm going.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Teikanmi posted:

@Arbitrary C great haul but everyone knows Russet is the superior potato and Yukon Golds are too starchy and rubbery when you mash them,

Kirkland’s own house-made mashed potatoes (in the deli area) are made from Yukon Golds, trust in the lord to lead you to potato enlightenment.

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
Hello boys and girl I'm getting a Costco membership today welp wish me luck

On my first day I plan to get myself one of those dank rear end rotisserie chickens, and prob grab some rando various things from the frozen food isle, wish me luck!!!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

EAB posted:

Hello boys and girl I'm getting a Costco membership today welp wish me luck

On my first day I plan to get myself one of those dank rear end rotisserie chickens, and prob grab some rando various things from the frozen food isle, wish me luck!!!

get the ling ling's potstickers

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I got an uncured antipasto collection from Costco the other day. The meat is pretty good and now I can't stop saying "gabagool" because I'm a Sorprano now.

PBUC

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

No Butt Stuff posted:

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

No Butt Stuff posted:

had those for breakfast yesterday because im a garbage person

TurdBurgles
Sep 17, 2007

I AM WHITE AND PLAY NA FLUTE ON TRIBAL LANDS WITH NO GUILT.
Little bummed that Costco doesn't carry newborn diapers and THERE IS NO MORE $1.50 POLISH, ONLY ALL BEEF!

On the upside my dog was delicious and they have fold flat laundry baskets.

PBUC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

TurdBurgles posted:

Little bummed that Costco doesn't carry newborn diapers and THERE IS NO MORE $1.50 POLISH, ONLY ALL BEEF!

On the upside my dog was delicious and they have fold flat laundry baskets.

PBUC

THE POLISH HAS BEEN ELIMINATED??? They told me they ran out the other day.