Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

ol yeller posted:

oh for sure

Holy poo poo i just looked at a quick snippet and i'm seeing two older beret'd men staring each other down.

Quite a lot of denjin in this room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust
https://twitter.com/colinflaherty/status/949015572477595648

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
in this analogy im a big bad rear end truck

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
big tough guy whos stronger than a deer

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I'm not owned you're owned!!!

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Holy poo poo that was so uncomfortable -- it's worth going 2-3 minutes back so you have a touch of context, but thank you Ron for saying what needed to be said. At least Anthony is still sort of funny, that guy on his show was just a smarmy Nazi gently caress. With a poo poo-eating grin because he was so excited to be triggering libs

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Ron Bennington, go on Chapo. And Cum Town. And, when you eventually develop lip cancer or something, suicide bomb Ant and everyone adjacent to him so the world can be made a slightly better place.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Now I know why Flaherty bothers me: He looks way too much like Ray Comfort.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Morter posted:

Now I know why Flaherty bothers me: He looks way too much like Ray Comfort.

that shouldnt be why he bothers you

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Whoever put the “spaghetti on the wall” background deserves a goddamn medal. That’s the biggest laugh I’ve had in months.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

ol yeller posted:

that shouldnt be why he bothers you

I'm used to people like that.

Now the people in the comments section:

:yikes:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Morter posted:

I'm used to people like that.

Now the people in the comments section:

:yikes:

I saw this myself and it's what caused me to close the tab.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Usually I can listen to insane racist bullshit and just roll my eyes and move on, but this dude really made me want to make the trip down to Wilmington to bash his skull in with a brick. Holy loving poo poo...

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
performing a valuable service to the on line community via racism fact checking

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

boxchat posted:

God bless Ron Bennington

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

boxchat posted:

God bless Ron Bennington

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I got to chat with Ron outside the Stand last year for 5 mins and it was very cool. He didn't have any of that gruff radio persona going on and was a pretty nice guy, happy to shoot the poo poo about family and whatever with a complete stranger on the street.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
that old guy that hates black people drives a black ford bronco with skull stickers all over it lmao

MacFoon
Jul 25, 2007

Skip My Posts posted:

that old guy that hates black people drives a black ford bronco with skull stickers all over it lmao

Haha the subreddit doxed him

Despite basically being Stormfront with O&A memes, They really really hate racists who aren't actually funny about it.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
yeah i figured those guys would be on his side

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

yeah i figured those guys would be on his side

I'm sure it's purely because he tried to tough guy Ron Bennington. I'm sure if it was a girl or a minority, they would be on his side.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I thought something had happened, but I didn't expect racists to be going after Ron Bennington like they possibly even could.

I might take a bit before watching that. I really want Ant not to do this poo poo. gently caress, even Jimmy knew how to change the situation into something more lighthearted.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I thought something had happened, but I didn't expect racists to be going after Ron Bennington like they possibly even could.

I might take a bit before watching that. I really want Ant not to do this poo poo. gently caress, even Jimmy knew how to change the situation into something more lighthearted.

That was Ron's point, he was talking to Ant like a guy at an AA meeting. Just saying, 'we still love you, I hope you get better someday, you were a funny motherfucker'. It's not like Ron is super politically correct or anything, he just wants whatever broke Ant's brain and made him unfunny with Obama getting elected to go away.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Wow, this much of a corncob within the first week of 2018

It's gonna be a special year :allears:

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Oooh. This is so rough. I hope Ant sort of takes a look at himself.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

He won't.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

If there is one thing you can be sure of in this world it's this.

Dip Facial
Feb 29, 2004
Unhealthy Harlequin

Lovechop posted:

cum town is the best o&a replacement imo

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Anthony trying to do a serious show reminds me of Dennis on Always Sunny in the episode where he did a podcast, just more racist.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cumtown seems to have the worst fans in the world so I've kept away from it. Maybe that's stupid of me but I'm fine with that

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Cumtown seems to have the worst fans in the world so I've kept away from it. Maybe that's stupid of me but I'm fine with that

Uh, compared to O&A fans? The cross-over is astonishing, too. You're basically saying, rightly, that the O&A fanbase is the worst (it is), but that Cum Town deserves to be loathed for that same exact fanbase.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They are almost down to the individual the exact same people as the pests.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Apoplexy posted:

Uh, compared to O&A fans? The cross-over is astonishing, too. You're basically saying, rightly, that the O&A fanbase is the worst (it is), but that Cum Town deserves to be loathed for that same exact fanbase.

lol jesus I guess I was right then

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Also listen to the real rear end podcast with the Puerto Rican rattlesnake Luis j gomez.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You’re right but it’s good anyway

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Idk how some of you have been on the internet this long and haven't figured out by now that 95% of anything of decent or above quality will have an insufferable fan base & keep getting surprised by this fact

Edit: this isn't directed at the post above, my man

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Avoiding something you know is Good because of its fan base for something whose content isn't generated by its fanbase (thus you never have to interact with it) is extremely stupid

But I'm from Philly so my fanbase tolerance threshold is probably inhumanly strong

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

JFC posted:

If there is one thing you can be sure of in this world it's this.

At this point we're just waiting for Ant to either get in more legal trouble, go bankrupt, or have another incident that devolves him into screaming more racism on Twitter because he's deeply afraid and insecure of black people to the point of destroying his life.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the further you get from chapo trap house fans the better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Anthony has offered $5000 to anyone that can get the O&A subreddit shut down because they made fun of the fact that he allegedly hadn't visited his mother for quite some time before she died.

He needs a break. The poor fucker is coming off the rails big-time.