Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

piss tape israel posted:

What about Braun

0 TV NXT matches, one single house show NXT match. Was basically there for a cup of coffee and didn't even drink half of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

alexa bliss

Big part of the Bayley This Is Your Life promo segment

If Bray Wyatt hadn't been on top of his game last year, that would have been the worst WWE segment of the year easily

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Sami Zayn and Becky Lynch are a team

huh

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Team annoying redheads

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

If Bray Wyatt hadn't been on top of his game last year, that would have been the worst WWE segment of the year easily

the writing was crap but her delivery was ok, compared with bayley and her entire main roster mic work

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So Nia and Asuka are acting catty with each other on twitter. It's really loving terrible and I hate this angle already.

Nia made a remark about how Asuka doesn't speak english, and how that electric chair drop and senton got her point across because "Asuka doesn't understand English, so this is the only thing she understands."

Asuka responded with a message in Japanese.

This is where things get pretty goddamn terrible. Nia responded with "OH GREAT NOW YOU ARE RESPONDING WITH RIDDLES/NONSENSE"

And Asuka responded with "You stole my snacks, I'm going to beat you up!"

I hate this angle. And I hate whoever wrote this angle.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
you see asuka speaks a moon language and nia is fat so lol

- Kevin Dunn, January 2018

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
WWE is good at swerves I wouldn't have expected Nia to be the racist one in this feud!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

i need to go back to that match and see if wwe's edited the sign out yet

e: lol its still in but they cut away as quickly as possible whenever it pops up

Raskolnikov38 fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jan 9, 2018

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm just praying that somehow, someway, USA finally agrees to let Raw go back to being 2 hours.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Becky is a good wrestler and its sad that they dont give her anything to do

I really don't understand why she isn't champ, she's the best woman on the Smackdown roster by far.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

MassRafTer posted:

WWE is good at swerves I wouldn't have expected Nia to be the racist one in this feud!

Well you see, she's not like most girls (who aren't racist).

I think the only way this feud can get worse is if WWE starts having Asuka call Nia Jax....Nia Fats.

...They are going to do that, aren't they? :negative:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

It's really amazing just how bad Bray and Jinder had to be this year for Alexa to not win worst segment, worst match and worst feud in a walk.

Goddamn, post-Mania to SummerSlam was loving dire this year.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You know what all 3 of those had in common? Bayley.

Makes you think.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
When did Bray or Jinder interact with Bayley? :confused:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Haven't seen any of the Nia-Asuka poo poo but from what I'm reading in here Nia hasn't exactly gone full-Jinder (yet)

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I'm just praying that somehow, someway, USA finally agrees to let Raw go back to being 2 hours.

I really don't understand why she isn't champ, she's the best woman on the Smackdown roster by far.

I thought the rumor was that she was going to win the women's rumble.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

VJeff posted:

When did Bray or Jinder interact with Bayley? :confused:

I think he was referring to Alexa barely avoiding Worst Promo, Worst Feud, and Worst Worker. Although she's very close, and probably on track to win it in terms of female work this year.

piss tape israel posted:

Haven't seen any of the Nia-Asuka poo poo but from what I'm reading in here Nia hasn't exactly gone full-Jinder (yet)

Oh she hasn't, but this entire feud is INCREDIBLY stupid. WWE is trying to push the narrative that Asuka cannot speak English. Problem is like 30 minutes earlier, they aired her cutting a promo with Miz (her Mixed Match Challenge partner). And she spoke English. And she speaks English on her twitter. I think the best way out of this is to handwave it away next week and pretend the whole "Asuka cannot speak English" thing was never mentioned.

For what its worth, they may be doing that, considering they never uploaded the Alexa/Nia segment to YouTube or any of their social media accounts.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
alexa squashing bayley was awesome

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

DoctorGonzo posted:

alexa squashing bayley was awesome

kendo stick match was so good

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MotU posted:

kendo stick match was so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tWeZu5vvJU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I could not care less about how Asuka is booked

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh, now I understand why they booked it that way, it's because Alexa would've flown backwards fifty feet and spiked her own head into the ground to avoid the stick if Bayley even started to swing it at her.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Whats the buzz level for tonight's Smackdown?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VJeff posted:

Oh, now I understand why they booked it that way, it's because Alexa would've flown backwards fifty feet and spiked her own head into the ground to avoid the stick if Bayley even started to swing it at her.

thats sasha banks

bartok
May 10, 2006

a new study bible! posted:

I might have a few beers but I got work tomorrow so pretty low.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAf_tMxc2RA

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I hear that Shane McMahon will be unhappy with Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn but then Daniel Bryan will show up and put them in a match with is neither advantageous or disadvantageous while Shane pouts like a little bitch. Also the Bludgeon Brothers will beat Breezango.

Down with rovert, welcome to the era of Rarity Scoops

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I can't wait for the action-packed Smackdown tonight, with such thrills as:

-- Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan spending the opening 15 minutes with their thumbs up their asses
-- A tag match with great wrestling and a stupid finish that keeps everyone spinning their wheels.
-- The women's division stand shoulder-to-shoulder backstage, all in their gear despite none of them wrestling that night, delivering dialogue from rejected Disney Channel sitcom scripts.
-- AJ Styles, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn have some kind of match that isn't as good as you imagined it in your head.
-- Rusev Day steals the show despite having nothing to do again.
-- Jinder Mahal is still here for some reason.

What's your favorite part of SmackDown Live, the Land of Opportunity?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

the buzz

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

three unhindered jinders

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I like when Sami goes "Yep!"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Maybe Dolph Ziggler will come back this week? :pray:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope Jinder wins the US title

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

VJeff posted:

It's really amazing just how bad Bray and Jinder had to be this year for Alexa to not win worst segment, worst match and worst feud in a walk.

Goddamn, post-Mania to SummerSlam was loving dire this year.

Yeah, she didn't win worst segment, worst match or worst feud. But she did win something else:

http://www.wwe.com/article/top-10-superstars-of-2017

Number 3 of the top ten superstars of 2017, and the only woman on the list :grin:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
She definitely should be rubbing elbows with Enzo and Jinder.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
alexa is the best entertainer they have, i hope they dont gently caress around the asuka feud but of course they will

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

its true, they're all champions who had very successful years! :grin:

no four horsewomen on the list, no asuka on the list, just the goddess

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/950874583598428160

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Just want to reiterate my love yet again for:

Anderson: I have a hot Asian wife.
Gallows: ....oh God yes....

Codependent Poster posted:

I thought the rumor was that she was going to win the women's rumble.

She needs to win the Rumble, beat Charlotte at whatever PPV is between Rumble and Mania, and then challenge Asuka at Mania in a unification match where the winner gets to move all the women to one brand (Smackdown).

Then a furious Asuka goes on a rampage through all the other women to get another title shot against Becky to avenge her loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

this sucks, although it will be fun in the future when he heals and blindsides someone out of nowhere

sneaky joe is the best

• Locked thread