Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

shin-chan is a super robot, i'm more interested in real robots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Good.

That being said, I can't believe how badly you've hosed up here!

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Oh yeah I forgot the Power Rangers being in there too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icuh3DKsBOs

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

You can't just post a screenshot from Caveman 2 Cosmos, some of us have things we want to do but oh no now I'm pissing away another 300 hours.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i think tekkaman blade was on some channel when i was a kid as "teknoman" and i watched a couple of episodes of it and liked it and then never was able to find the channel or the time it was on ever again. this was my tekkaman blade story.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ah, 2018's next goty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxDGQgwyh8o

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cowcaster posted:

i think tekkaman blade was on some channel when i was a kid as "teknoman" and i watched a couple of episodes of it and liked it and then never was able to find the channel or the time it was on ever again. this was my tekkaman blade story.
tekkaman blade is really good because its just the main character killing his entire family including his evil brother who is literally named tekkaman evil

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Raxivace posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NLmYZg8SYw

Godzilla and loving Crayon Shin-chan are also in this game.
Godzilla is pals with Jet Jaguar so its cool.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

The most innovative sitter I've played in years

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

not a fan of the sitting simulator genre

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

oddium posted:

not a fan of the sitting simulator genre

What about the nascent making GBS threads simulator genre?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Cowcaster posted:

English dub had an AMAZING theme song. Great for gettin' hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5GpjHVq8aE

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Propaganda Hour posted:

i would like nascar if they freaking turned right once in their lives but yeah i liked don't poop your pants or whatever

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Super cold outside. A perfect night for playing games.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Ace Combat is my favorite sitting simulator series

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Propaganda Hour posted:

Meh, peaked with Try Not To Fart

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
video games:;

discuss

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

I don't see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.

Kewpuh posted:

discuss

their aight

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

hot videogame discus'n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFSdzT5gXQs

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Kewpuh posted:

discuss

cool, good

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

ummmm video games are Life, friend

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Furthermore, Well, I could point out you're comparing the peak results of the Dreamcasts established hardware versus the new hardware of the Ps2, but I was talking more in terms of gameplay. The Ps2 was when games made the true transition from an attempted emulation of the console experience to a more fully realised idea of console games as an experience meant not just to amuse, but to really sink ones teeth into. Lets compare the way the two consoles approached puzzle games. The Dreamcast gives us Chu Chu Rocket - colourful, simple, cartoony. Gaming equivalent of candy. The Ps2 gives us Ico. Artistic, hauntingly beautiful, impactful in the way no game before it could have been. Gamings ambrosia.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
why haven't they made an hd rerelease of chuchu rocket

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

The Colonel posted:

why haven't they made an hd rerelease of chuchu rocket

because it the gaming equivalent of candy maybe????????????

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

all I know about chu chu rocket is that tails' attack that summoned them was broken as gently caress in sonic battle

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kewpuh posted:

Furthermore, Well, I could point out you're comparing the peak results of the Dreamcasts established hardware versus the new hardware of the Ps2, but I was talking more in terms of gameplay. The Ps2 was when games made the true transition from an attempted emulation of the console experience to a more fully realised idea of console games as an experience meant not just to amuse, but to really sink ones teeth into. Lets compare the way the two consoles approached puzzle games. The Dreamcast gives us Chu Chu Rocket - colourful, simple, cartoony. Gaming equivalent of candy. The Ps2 gives us Ico. Artistic, hauntingly beautiful, impactful in the way no game before it could have been. Gamings ambrosia.

This is the purestrain. Every vein feels alive

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

This is the purestrain. Every vein feels alive

The Ps2 was when games made the true transition from an attempted emulation of the console experience to a more fully realised idea of console games as an experience meant not just to amuse, but to really sink ones teeth into.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Furthermore, Well,

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Kewpuh posted:

:shlick:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i thought gaming's ambrosia was about the gamecube's water or something. wasn't that a thing too

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kewpuh posted:

The Ps2 was when games made the true transition from an attempted emulation of the console experience to a more fully realised idea of console games as an experience meant not just to amuse, but to really sink ones teeth into.

Me age 6 viewing duckhunt: yo what the gently caress is this attempted emulated bullshit

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

oddium posted:

i thought gaming's ambrosia was about the gamecube's water or something. wasn't that a thing too

gamecube water guy is a different equally nutty guy

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

oddium posted:

nah i think you have it confused with The Dreamcast gives us Chu Chu Rocket - colourful, simple, cartoony. Gaming equivalent of candy. The Ps2 gives us Ico. Artistic, hauntingly beautiful, impactful in the way no game before it could have been.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

oddium posted:

gaming's water-related ambrosia was obviously the water physics in Wetrix

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Ahem

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
chu chu rocket is fuckin' good poo poo

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
New avatar. It's finally time I embraced my name for what it is

edit: It's not showing up for me on mobile yet so here it is for those not on the webzone

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jan 10, 2018

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

:swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

CJacobs posted:

New avatar. It's finally time I embraced my name for what it is