Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Players Only confirming players only barely listen to coaches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
thunder bad again

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

please loving beat the Heat

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Watching all these handoffs and great Heat offensive motion is making me think Spo is a drat good coach

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

DEMAR DEROZAN MVP

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
okc should call the make shot and get stops play in the 4th

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Demar straight dancing down the lane these days

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Delon grabbing his shoulder is worrisome.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I like when the Raps commentators talk about late game strategy as if they don't already know what's going to happen.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

The gently caress

JV is on the court at the end of the game?!

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Delon Wright is the only Raptor who can box out

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Raps have to lead the league in calling timeouts immediately after failing to inbound after a timeout.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Shabazz
Is
The
Man

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Norm is shooting -100%on wide open shots this year

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol you can't do the jump into dude move after they 100% landed but I someone will always blow the whistle.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

DEMAR DOESNT QUIT

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Eric is gonna draft up a master play and ice this

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Powell bad. Derozan good.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

gently caress poo poo drat it

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
lol

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
SICK loving DEFENSE

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Bah gently caress

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Okay guys 3 seconds left and we're up by one.

*lets a guy go clean to the net

gently caress

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
What a garbage rear end team. Should've sold high on Norm too

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Didn't expect a win tonight so it hurts even more that we had a chance and blew it.

Oh well, ready to get destroyed on thursday

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Nailed itttttt

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Everyone knows you guard against the 3 when your up 1

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
wayne "motherfucking" ellington

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Shabazz Napier : Above Average Player

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Shabazz Napier : Above Average Player

Lebron to Portland confirmed

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Metapod posted:

one day i will root for a team that doesn't shoot itself in the foot constantly again

I don't think that's today, friend. I feel so good not having watched. Which is to say, it feels good to be oblivious, sort of.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I blame Powell for everything

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

BWV posted:

I blame Powell for everything

He had some good moments this game. unfortunately most raptor fans are only gonna remember the bricked wide open 3 at the end

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
Bricked open 3 and missed easy layup. These clowns also had a foul to give, but hey, maybe, this great defensive coach should've told his players.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ingram cooking loving hot.

Seeing him weave through three people in transition is pretty great and then following it up with a nothing but net three. . . nice.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

he missed more than one open 3 and routinely missed/got blocked at the rim early in the shot clock. Long term I like that his confidence is still there but it's difficult to watch him highjack some possessions when he struggles so much with his finishing.

It's amazing how different Casey and Spo are in approaching inbound plays. One literally draws up the most uninspired garbage that features one active player and the other generally understands that using 5 players to to get open and screen might be a better idea.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Sweet loving Christ this Kings-Lakers game...

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm sure the Kings will come back because young teams don't blow out anyone for 48 minutes but man the Kings are getting absolutely wrecked right now.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Rick posted:

I'm sure the Kings will come back because young teams don't blow out anyone for 48 minutes but man the Kings are getting absolutely wrecked right now.

You ruined it!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Yeah the Kings bench wrecked the Lakers bench almost as hard the other direction.

• Locked thread