Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Haven't seen last episode but man Chip's been getting savaged this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Is this just the de-facto Mick thread?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
In the Sunny off-season? Basically, yeah. I think

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
An easier question is who is your favorite recurring character? Late Cricket is real good, but I gotta give it to Frank's booty call.

"Fine, I'll be Desert Grape"

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It's gotta be the Maniac for me. As minor characters go the only other character who just absconds with every scene they are in is probably the JEW lawyer (Dee Voice: what, he is Jewish?) who I've read loves the character and always plans his schedule around IASIP to make sure he can keep doing it.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lag1bXylX00

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Roxy was the best, and I wish they hadn't immediately killed her.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Pharmaskittle posted:

Roxy was the best, and I wish they hadn't immediately killed her.

It's quite possible that she isn't dead. They just assumed she died and put her in the hallway.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Cojawfee posted:

It's quite possible that she isn't dead. They just assumed she died and put her in the hallway.

Think they checked her pockets for crack before plopping her outside?

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

It's absurd how good season 4 is. "Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life" is the weakest episode of that season, but it's still a great ep.

I wish that Viasat would get off their arse and get season 12 over here already

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
The Maniac, SoldierOfFortune, and The Lawyer. No love for Country Mac here? My favorite one-off.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I think we can all agree that Gail the Snail is the worst

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
There’s not enough salt in the WORLD!

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I think we can all agree that Gail the Snail is the worst

Well, The Maniac did keep calling Mac the n-word behind his back.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Hughmoris posted:

Think they checked her pockets for crack before plopping her outside?

Oh absolutely.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

bring back old gbs posted:

probably trying to screw up and drag the takes out as long as possible because it's British television and there is a 100% certainty they will be molested as soon as the cameras stop rolling:smith:

ftfy

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

TheBigAristotle posted:

An easier question is who is your favorite recurring character? Late Cricket is real good, but I gotta give it to Frank's booty call.

"Fine, I'll be Desert Grape"

Bill ponderosa. Pondy''s always ready to have a good time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prsVAYYedyU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

TheBigAristotle posted:

An easier question is who is your favorite recurring character?

Uncle Jack!

(Despite his small hands...)

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Sand Monster posted:

Uncle Jack!

(Despite his small hands...)

Last time I saw him, his hands were clearly larger and more suggestive of success, virility, and not-having-small-hands-edness.

I did see something fly off of his arm at one point, but he clearly said to look away. So I did.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
His hands tell a story

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I forgot to Mick post the other day:

Still good

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Double Mick post:

Dumbfoundead cameo??? What

Also I'm pretty sure the Mick characters have comitted more actual crimes than Sunny. At least on a scale from number of episodes to serious crimes.

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jan 24, 2018

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Dee wears so much make-up in character in S1-2 and then stops completely except for dates or girls night in later seasons.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

After my Mick episode ended on Hulu today it started of Always Sunny's first episode before I turned it off, and it was kind of a shock to see early Dee in contrast.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

drunken officeparty posted:

Double Mick post:

Dumbfoundead cameo??? What

Also I'm pretty sure the Mick characters have comitted more actual crimes than Sunny. At least on a scale from number of episodes to serious crimes.

They certainly are on their way to having a higher body count.

The Mick is so great.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I wonder who would win in a fight, Dump or D.B.?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ballz posted:

They certainly are on their way to having a higher body count.

The Mick is so great.

I think it's probably my favorite comedy currently airing. Certainly my favorite live-action comedy.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

TheBigAristotle posted:

An easier question is who is your favorite recurring character?

Z; gotta go with Z. Though The Maniac and Country Mac are close seconds.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Can Country Mac really be considered recurring or is this one of those lives in our hearts kinda deals

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Old (Black) Man

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

Can Country Mac really be considered recurring or is this one of those lives in our hearts kinda deals

I like to think Sean William Scott is just like that, didn't even know they were filming and he wasn't acting.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

moist turtleneck posted:

Old (Black) Man

WHOA WHOA WHOA

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Milo and POTUS posted:

He was one of the great one-offs, so we might be stretching the limits by lumping him in a recurring.

R.I.P. Country Mac!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Roxy and Country Mac are always looking down on the gang from heaven up at the gang from hell, where they burn for their wicked sinful ways

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
If guys get to vote for country mac I'm gonna vote british dennis

platero
Sep 11, 2001

spooky, but polite, a-hole

Pillbug

emanresu tnuocca posted:

If guys get to vote for country mac I'm gonna vote british dennis

Stohp Chorlie

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Roxy and Country Mac are always looking down on the gang from heaven up at the gang from hell, where they burn for their wicked sinful ways

I think Roxy was left open enough that they could bring her back. Just show the bit where they toss her out in the hall, show someone stepping out of their own apartment and going "OH MY GOD," cut to Roxy in the hospital; ODs are decently survivable if you get medical attention.

e: use this for a plot about Roxy becoming a born-again Christian and trying to convert the Gang.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Surprised nobody has said Rex; I love it when he just randomly shows up at the end of Mac's portion of The Gang Saves the Day.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Dr Jinx is right up there for one-offs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

drunken officeparty posted:

Dr Jinx is right up there for one-offs

Dennis: Do you have anything from the Mother Earth that would be sprayed on me and cause me to have feelings again 'cause I'm having trouble feeling things.

Dr Jinx: Oh, you want feelings? Oh, I have something for that.