Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I guess I'm not surprised. Still, dammit Stan :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Joey Freshwater posted:

Stan Lee is being accused of sexual misconduct from his in-Home nurses who allege he walked around naked asking for sex and would grope them.

No one is safe

"Excelsior! Whosoever holds this hammer, if she be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.”

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
He is not groping you

he is just filming a cameo for your rear end

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
My ex was a physical therapist and would sometimes get elderly patients who would hit on her, ask her to marry them, for a kiss, stuff like that. Never groped that she told me anyway but she was always skeeved out by it.

I guess old dudes just reach a point where they don’t give a gently caress anymore so they’re like whatever but it always struck me as weird

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Three Billboards was a bad movie populated by cartoon characters slightly redeemed by a back 1/4 with a bit of planing and nuance that was wholly absent in the rest of the film. It's a shame, I really loved Cavalry.

Different directors. There are two McDonagh brothers. Three Billboards was done by Martin who made Seven Psychopaths, In Bruges, etc.

Calvary was made by John who also did The Guard.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Different directors. There are two McDonagh brothers. Three Billboards was done by Martin who made Seven Psychopaths, In Bruges, etc.

Oh, huh, I guess I do need to watch Three Billboards.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Maybe Stan has dementia.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

nursing homes/retirement communities are some of the biggest hotbeds of STDs in the country because old people still gently caress and after a certain age they dgaf about any consequences.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Its not quite as simple as "they dont just care anymore". A lot of people (not all, and not specifically naming someone) will have some degree of atrophy of the brain at that age. Atrophy of the frontal lobe, which is also a lobe attacked in a lot of other disease processes, results in a lack of inhibition and poor decision making.

So its more that the governer that tells you not to do things gets busted, which is why the elderly are often handsy and blunt. Its also quite prevalent in women too.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Maybe Stan has dementia.
He's 95 so yeah probably

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Maybe Stan has dementia.

Apparently it's only being reported by the Daily Mail? If so, it can be ignored until someone credible reports on it.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Old people can be handsy and gross news at 11.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

Apparently it's only being reported by the Daily Mail? If so, it can be ignored until someone credible reports on it.

It's garnered enough attention that he's had to come out and publicly deny it, sooo...

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Joey Freshwater posted:

Stan Lee is being accused of sexual misconduct from his in-Home nurses who allege he walked around naked asking for sex and would grope them.

No one is safe

How old is he? Idk, it's a bad look rn, but not super unexpected for someone that age who has deteriorating mental capacities?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

swickles posted:

Its not quite as simple as "they dont just care anymore". A lot of people (not all, and not specifically naming someone) will have some degree of atrophy of the brain at that age. Atrophy of the frontal lobe, which is also a lobe attacked in a lot of other disease processes, results in a lack of inhibition and poor decision making.

So its more that the governer that tells you not to do things gets busted, which is why the elderly are often handsy and blunt. Its also quite prevalent in women too.

I was just generalizing rather than getting into the specific causes, but yeah. And absolutely old women are just the same as old men. The STD problem isn't just the men alone. Grandma is getting dicked down at swinger parties all the same.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Neil Armbong posted:

How old is he? Idk, it's a bad look rn, but not super unexpected for someone that age who has deteriorating mental capacities?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Kalli posted:

"Excelsior! Whosoever holds this hammer, if she be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.”

:drat:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Relentlessboredomm posted:

That would explain would why I felt this was more like his other inconsistently good film, Seven Psychopaths.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

I saw it on the local news while waiting for my car to be cleaned, don’t know the source but there’s plenty of other places reporting on it.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I remember Parks and Recreation doing an episode about retirement homes being a hotbed for STDs and Leslie trying to teach them how to put a condom on with a banana prop. Good episode.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

seiferguy posted:

It's garnered enough attention that he's had to come out and publicly deny it, sooo...

Yeah, but I mean , from a quick look we have an article in the daily mail with anonymous sources, a bunch of sites referencing the daily mail article and a denial from the guy accused.

I mean, I don't have thoughts on Stan Lee one way or the other, but unless more comes out, the daily mail is pretty much completely lacking in credibility, so *shrug*.

Joey Freshwater posted:

I saw it on the local news while waiting for my car to be cleaned, don’t know the source but there’s plenty of other places reporting on it.

Okay then, that's something.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Rumor is McCain may step down as soon as Friday

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

seiferguy posted:

I remember Parks and Recreation doing an episode about retirement homes being a hotbed for STDs and Leslie trying to teach them how to put a condom on with a banana prop. Good episode.

they don't touch on the std part, but there's a bob's burgers about a swinging retirement community.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Joey Freshwater posted:

I have yet to see it reported anywhere that cites a source other than The Daily Mail, a newspaper that has lost numerous lawsuits for reporting false rumours about celebrities as fact, and the Mail's reporting relies entirely on anonymous sources. Every other one of these had at least one person willing to be publicly identified.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Qwijib0 posted:

Stepping down or crashing down to earth agaon

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

as long as that seat is open for reelection in November I don't give a poo poo about what he does.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

as long as that seat is open for reelection in November I don't give a poo poo about what he does.

The rules for AZ senate vacancy is the Gov. appoints and then the seat is filled for the remainder of the term by voters at the next statewide election, which would be this november.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

The rules for AZ senate vacancy is the Gov. appoints and then the seat is filled for the remainder of the term by voters at the next statewide election, which would be this november.

Yes I know. So I mean that as long as he retires/dies by November I don't care about what he does in the meantime. But if he lasts past the election than the seat isn't up until 2020

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Yes I know. So I mean that as long as he retires/dies by November I don't care about what he does in the meantime. But if he lasts past the election than the seat isn't up until 2020

he's gotta retire/die sooner than that so there can be a primary process or w/e

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I am so god drat bored at work today.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm about to leave to drive an hour for a meeting that will have 15 minutes worth of useful poo poo, then have to drive through Johnson County during rush hour instead never having to be in Kansas at all and leaving before rush hour. I guess at least I'm getting paid mileage.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

pubic works project posted:

I am so god drat bored at work today.

It’s cold and construction is in hibernation until spring for me. I’m just reviewing plans, RFPs and closing out last yearns budget and it’s boring as hell. This whole month is boring as hell.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Kalli posted:

*looks down*

"No thanks hon, looks like it's covered in thores already."

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
All my contacts at the EPA have gone dark and I need them for permits. I wonder if order 66 has gone through or what

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Omg the 95 year old demented man is saying sexual things?!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/ALT_uscis/status/950242858304499717

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mr. Nice! posted:

I was just generalizing rather than getting into the specific causes, but yeah. And absolutely old women are just the same as old men. The STD problem isn't just the men alone. Grandma is getting dicked down at swinger parties all the same.

Viagara means more dicking now that Grandpa can get it up and Grandma has a solid dick to work with.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Looks like a mishapen dick cake

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Whoa the trump kids are tone deaf morons what no way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I just want to say that when you work in a nursing home you walk in on residents having sex the best they can all the drat time.