Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Someone should change my av!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
i did a reverse racism earlier

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Hello I was wondering what temperature is everyone's house? Its 12°C in my lounge but 13.6°C in the kitchen. Theres no gas for the central heating so I'm off out to the log store wearing my best head torch to collect some to make a fire.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
*licks finger* 69f

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

fridge corn posted:

Someone should change my av!!!!!!!

do it then cheapo

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

nahh

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Hello I was wondering what temperature is everyone's house? Its 12°C in my lounge but 13.6°C in the kitchen. Theres no gas for the central heating so I'm off out to the log store wearing my best head torch to collect some to make a fire.

We (well, me cos Party Boat isn't allowed to touch the thermostat) keep the house about 19°c in the living room, a little cooler upstairs. Why didn't you build a fire sooner if that's your only source of heat (I am sitting here warm and slightly horrified at the idea of 12° in the living space :()

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Hi UK mega thread. Got directed here from the other UK mega thread. I like roast beef MM best of MM but s and v discos are crisp nirvana, don't eat cheese stronger than Red Leicester, hate beer and hops in general and live in the Midlands. Hi and hope you do not hate me.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Small.flat.so easier to heat but I don't like less than 20 Deg. I feel the cold :(

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

tessiebee posted:

Hi UK mega thread. Got directed here from the other UK mega thread. I like roast beef MM best of MM but s and v discos are crisp nirvana, don't eat cheese stronger than Red Leicester, hate beer and hops in general and live in the Midlands. Hi and hope you do not hate me.

this is not a good start

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Kluliss posted:

Why didn't you build a fire sooner if that's your only source of heat

I'm cack.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

quq change your name to '); drop table usernames;--

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

posting here because jose asked me to

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

tessiebee posted:

wow this is all terrible

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
roast beef are the best monster munch tho.

the little tesco near me only has pickled onion multipacks and it's distressing

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

flamin hot

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

acceptable

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Who are these strangers I'm scared Jose

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~
I miss cheese monster munch.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

condimentchat:

this is really good https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/mustard/sainsburys-wholegrain-mustard---chilli-210g

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

The best monster munch were the limited edition Sizzling Bacon flavour and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

the new uk goon project is bitcoin investment, send me al of your sun holiday tokens and i'll invest them into bitcoin

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Solefald posted:

Who are these strangers I'm scared Jose

with djf mia i posted a link to the thread inn the DnD thread to get more poeple posting here isnce they might not know this thread exists

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

these were great

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

they look terrible

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

ban this idiot

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Bobby Deluxe posted:

quq change your name to '); drop table usernames;--

no even radium wasn't that stupid

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Yay new friends! :buddy:

Exam went well and have cooked and cleaned and stuff today working tomorrow

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

just watched tuesday's episode of inside no 9: it was loving brilliant. everyone watch it on iplayer if you havent already

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

ratty leaves me to become a kiwi and we get these half baked trolls, worst week EVER.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

tessiebee posted:

you could've just said "hi" or "hello" and it would be better for everyone involved

hi, btw

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

inside no 9 is on ym list of things to watch when the missus is on nights so she won't bother me

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

i'm positive that if I ate these as an adult I would hate them but I liked them as a child
see also: ice cream flavour chew-its

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Jose posted:

with djf mia i posted a link to the thread inn the DnD thread to get more poeple posting here isnce they might not know this thread exists

Oh ok that's cool tbh. New people are cool

I'm still scared though
PLEASE BE NICE PEOPLE

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Quote-Unquote posted:

i'm positive that if I ate these as an adult I would hate them but I liked them as a child
see also: ice cream flavour chew-its

Ice cream chewits are the best food to ever exist and I'll slit the throat of anyone who disagrees

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

didn't they do jelly and ice cream fruit pastilles

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Solefald posted:

Ice cream chewits are the best food to ever exist and I'll slit the throat of anyone who disagrees

i mean, I thought they were amazing 20+ years ago but I'm positive that they would not hold up now

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I bought some recently and trust me they still do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I also remember the dark times before blue smarties existed

also who gave a gently caress about smarties other than the orange and clearly the best ones