Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
This is my personal mania ideal card with what we know is gonna happen:

Roman vs Brock(c)

Cena vs Taker

AJ(c) vs HHH - it'd be a fun match we haven't seen ever before.

Steph vs. Ronda

KOSZ w/Bryan vs Usos(c) w/Shane

Alexa (c) vs Asuka

Riott (c) vs Becky - the least likely match on a card that includes fuckin AJ vs Hunter

Bar (c) vs Balor Club (Anderson and Gallows)

Finn vs Braun

Seth vs Jordan

Hardys & Bray vs SAnitY.

Preshow:
Joe or Kane wins the ARMBAR

Breezango and The Ascension vs Harper Rowan Bludgeon Brothers

Nia or Nikki Cross wins a women's equivalent to the ARMBAR

Gulak vs Enzo(c)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’m not sure if you can have a boring AJ match but HHH is probably the guy to do it

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Eh, AJ's wrestled Roode often enough, I'm sure he can make it work.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Senerio posted:

This is my personal mania ideal card with what we know is gonna happen:

Roman vs Brock(c)

Cena vs Taker

AJ(c) vs HHH - it'd be a fun match we haven't seen ever before.

Steph vs. Ronda

KOSZ w/Bryan vs Usos(c) w/Shane

Alexa (c) vs Asuka

Riott (c) vs Becky - the least likely match on a card that includes fuckin AJ vs Hunter

Bar (c) vs Balor Club (Anderson and Gallows)

Finn vs Braun

Seth vs Jordan

Hardys & Bray vs SAnitY.

Preshow:
Joe or Kane wins the ARMBAR

Breezango and The Ascension vs Harper Rowan Bludgeon Brothers

Nia or Nikki Cross wins a women's equivalent to the ARMBAR

Gulak vs Enzo(c)

:stare: That's some fascinating picks.

Also I find it drat sad how much nobody thinks the Broken Hardys are going to do anything of substance. Such an over act everywhere in the world, and in less than 3 months WWE have ruined enthusiasm for it.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I just picked matches I personally would like to see.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Wazzu posted:

Also I find it drat sad how much nobody thinks the Broken Hardys are going to do anything of substance. Such an over act everywhere in the world, and in less than 3 months WWE have ruined enthusiasm for it.

Jeff probably won't be cleared in time for Mania and I doubt there are any serious plans for a Matt singles match

Copper For Lyfe
Jun 1, 2011
I'm noticing no ones finding anything for the New Day to do.

Surely they wont go two manias in a row without a match on the card.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Wazzu posted:

TBF by the end of their TNA run most people had stopped caring

RedDevil
Jul 29, 2006

SHO NUFF
lesnar vs. demon balor with undertaker
owens zayn vs. styles nakamura
cena vs. braun
reigns vs. joe last man standing
rollins vs. ambrose
the bar vs. authors of pain
miztourage vs. new day
bludgeon brothers vs. usos
asuka vs. goldberg

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

achillesforever6 posted:

TBF by the end of their TNA run most people had stopped caring

People stopped caring so much that the Broken Hardys popped huge gates in every other indie they worked (way more than before, when they were just a nostalgia act) and headlined ROH's Mania weekend show with the Bucks.

It's not their fault that TNA never figured out how to make money off the gimmick.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

RedDevil posted:

asuka vs. goldberg

:laffo: yessssssss

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
hello I have decided to amend my picks

Charlotte vs. Ronda Rousey - smackdown women's title. women main event wrestlemania. Ronda goes over then personally hands the title over to Steph who ascends to godhood as the creator of women's wrestling

cena vs. undertaker. why we don't know.

Brock vs. Roman - universal title. Roman wins. Brock goes away for a while and may never come back who knows.

AJ vs. Nakamura - world title. AJ goes over.

Asuka vs. Alexa - raw women's title. Asuka wins in a five minute match that's shorter than her entrance. Alexa does 90% of the offense then Asuka does 2-3 moves and wins.

hhh vs. kurt - hhh's entrance takes longer than asuka/alexa's match

jason jordan vs. seth rollins - jordan is fully heel and thus the crowd is 100% behind him now

owens/zayn/bryan vs. shane/orton handicap match. daniel bryan is literally encased in one of those plastic bouncey balls you roll down hills in. shane jumps off the....poo poo where is this again....whatever he jumps off the roof and doesn't die

braun strowman vs. kane. lol

finn vs. miz or bullet club vs. miztourage, either or, ic belt on the line either way

us title ladder match: roode/mojo/corbin/jinder/ryder/rusev/dillinger. somehow dolph ends up winning and/or taking the biggest bump

preshow!

ARMBAR: shaq throws out gronk to win

raw tag: bar vs. revival. revival win and get challenged by AoP the next night.

smackdown tag gauntlet: usos/new day/gable & shelton/not wyatts. usos left off main card again due to whichever one's dui. not wyatt's win.

bayley/sasha/nia/mandy/sonya vs. becky/carmella/riott skwad. smackdown wins when every member of the team pins bayley

hardy and wyatt dueling weirdoff instead of a match

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

ok now that the Rumble’s over here’s some actual predictions

Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar (c) for the UC (obvs, Roman goes over)
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. AJ Styles (c) for the WWE title (hopefully, Shinsuke goes over)
Finn Bálor (c) vs. The Miz vs. Jason Jordan vs. Seth Rollins vs. Kane vs. Braun Strowman TLC match for the IC title (Jordan wins)
The Revival vs. Sheamus and Cesaro (c) for the Raw tag titles (preshow probs, The Revival wins)
Mustafa Ali vs. Jack Gallagher for the Cruiserweight title (also on the preshow, Ali wins)
Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn vs. The Usos (c) vs. the Bludgeon Brothers vs. Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin for the Smackdown tag titles (KO/Sami go over)
John Cena vs. Elias (gently caress it, if Fandango can go over Chris Jericho at WM then Elias can go over Cena)
Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss (c) for the Raw Women’s title (no one is ready for Asuka)
Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ronda Rousey for the SDL Women’s title (Ronda obvs)
Bobby Roode vs. Rusev (c) vs. Baron Corbin for the US title (Rusev please)
Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista (because come the gently caress on, they should’ve done this four years ago, and I guess Batista’ll go over and that‘ll give him momentum for a title run)

God, that’s 11 matches, isn’t it? Adding to which the ARMBAR’ll be on the preshow too, and idgaf who’ll win that, let’s say Bray Wyatt so he has an even worse year than he was going to have.

e: oh God I forgot about the fuckin Shane match. uhhhh give him Kurt Angle in a No DQ match and set up some actual panes of glass so Shane can be suplexed into them

Venomous fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Jan 31, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Ronda vs Charlotte for the Smackdown Womans title, I'm making the bold prediction that they'll let them headline the show
Brock vs Roman for the Universal title
AJ Styles vs. Nakamura for the WWE title
Miz vs Braun for the IC title
Auska vs. Bliss for the Raw Woman's title
Rusev vs Roode vs Corbin vs Dolph vs Jinder vs a member of The New Day in a ladder match for the US title
KO/Sami vs. The Usos for the Smackdown tag titles
John Cena vs. Finn Balor after Finn and The Bullet club cost him the title shot at Elimination Chamber
Jason Jordan vs. Seth Rollins
Elias Samson wins the Andre the Giant Battle Royale
Triple H vs Shane or Kurt Angle, whatever

• Locked thread