Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My uncle just sent me this poo poo saying I should "Totally watch it,
everything you need to know about how to represent yourself in court." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hby0uzYYyQA
I thought you guys could use some good legal advice as well. Did you guys know you can issue arrest warrants against judges because they didn't use the right grammar? hosed up, I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
okay, "p barnes"

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Round 2 teaches us how to speak in an incomprehensible fashion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymIcYjEnVuc

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

p barnes is a god drat hero

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I would like to point out that I do not consent to the authority of the mods to probate me in fact im putting YOU on probation Jose! :smuggo::smuggo::smuggo:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i do not need a drivers license, as i am travelling

*screams as im being dragged from the car by way too polite canadian police*

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the sovcit movement exists for two reasons. first, to sell worthless gibberish to borderline schizophrenics. second, to generate endless amusing youtube videos, mostly of arrests.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Nooner posted:

I would like to point out that I do not consent to the authority of the mods to probate me in fact im putting YOU on probation Jose! :smuggo::smuggo::smuggo:

Id 6hr you but I'm phone posting on the toilet and I cba to go back once I'm not

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I will not be a party to any thread that flies the gold-fringed flag. THAT IS THE FLAG OF AN ADMIRALTY COURT! I CANNOT BE COURT MARSHALLED!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Jose posted:

Id 6hr you but I'm phone posting on the toilet and I cba to go back once I'm not

So as long as you're making GBS threads it's basically a Purge situation?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I love that on the internet, you can spend 15 seconds on a video logo, 10 minutes on editing and just be an expert on whatever.

I need to start a life insurance information channel and just spew bs

davidofmk771
Dec 27, 2010

Dolphin posted:

Round 2 teaches us how to speak in an incomprehensible fashion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymIcYjEnVuc

lol how many people are sitting in that room listening to this guy proclaim himself as a 98th degree freemason that utterly annihilated all previous grammar rules for all languages everywhere??

quote:

FOR THE FORMS OF OUR PUNCTUATIONS ARE WITH THE CLAIM OF THE USE: FULL-COLON=POSITION-LODIO-FACTS, HYPHEN=COMPOUND-FACTS =KNOWN, PERIOD=END-THOUGHT, COMMA-PAUSE, AND LOCATION-TILDES WITH THE MEANINGS AND USES OF THE COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE FULL-COLON OF THE POSITION-LODIAL-FACT-PHRASE WITH THE FACT/KNOWN-TERM OF THE POSITIONAL-LODIO-FACT-PHRASE AND WITH THE VOID OF THE NOM-DE-GUERRE = DEAD-PERSON

This is the ideal sentence structure. You may not like it, but this is what peak grammar looks like.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

quote:

In 1988 I broke the math interface on all 5,000 languages proving that language is a linear equation in algebra. This hasn't been in done in 8,500 years of written language. When I did so I was able to unlock the 2/3 of all the words missing from all languages from around the world and I can write any sentence in any language frontwards and backwards with the same meaning.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Supreme Court of the United States comes to me for legal advice

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Something is missing from those videos - there is no laugh track.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wiki posted:

In August 2001, Paul and Myrna Schuck unsuccessfully used Miller's language during a tax-evasion trial in Calgary, Alberta. They were later sentenced to jail after claiming postage affixed to their clothing and signed by them made them legally equivalent to royalty.[2][14]

wiki posted:

In September 2002, Miller was profiled when Milwaukee-based accountant Steven Allen Magritz was jailed after engaging in what authorities called "paper terrorism", or filing large numbers of legal claims against perceived enemies, as part of the sovereign citizen anti-government movement. The article calls Miller "the movement's linguist" and outlines his belief that people don't need to pay taxes if they can "prove that money is a verb".[21] Magritz was convicted in 2003 on seven counts of criminal slander of title and sentenced to five years in prison.[22]
Okay I take it back, this guy is actually doing a very valuable service to the human race

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Let's just go ahead and get these in the thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Dolphin posted:

Okay I take it back, this guy is actually doing a very valuable service to the human race

I looked at the Wisconsin Circuit Court records for Miller and it is filled with pages of court cases over the last few years. It doesn't look like many of them were successful for him.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I actually watched the first video nearly in its entirety and I don't know what to think.
In a way it's so scattered and unfocused that it is kind of relaxing.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SilkyP posted:

I actually watched the first video nearly in its entirety and I don't know what to think.
In a way it's so scattered and unfocused that it is kind of relaxing.
I know what you mean. It's like trying to understand a white noise machine, you just phase out and listen to the pleasant sounds of quantum grammar

Dolphin fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jan 12, 2018

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I'm watching this video but my mind literally cannot parse what's going on.

davidofmk771
Dec 27, 2010

Vargatron posted:

I'm watching this video but my mind literally cannot parse what's going on.

thats the point. rattle off random nonsense to the lower-intelligence schizoid types and they'll just trust whatever you have to say because they cant argue it and they want to believe that they too can be immune to the law. i wonder what you have to buy to learn this guys omni-language

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
***IF YOU READ THIS POST YOU ARE :ENTERING: INTO CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION PURSUANT TO THE TRANSFER OF WEALTH, $1,000,000 FROM AFOREMENTIONED MAN/PERSON/SOVEREIGN TO THE PERSON REPRESENTING THE HUMAN ((::LITERALLY A PERSON::))***

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jose posted:

phew thank God. I knew I was playing with fire risking a hot 6er at the start of the workday on a Friday aka Postday

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nooner posted:

Same, but EmmyOK.

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

Here's a "sovereign citizen" who tries to buy a car with a promissory note, completely bewildered that they won't accept his legal tender. The nerve of that dealership.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5weZI0hHac

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
I could watch these sovereign citizen getting tazed videos all day. I like it when the internet bullshit doesn't turn off that tazer or stop a baton from smashing their car window.

I Do Not Consent!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Literally A Person posted:

***IF YOU READ THIS POST YOU ARE :ENTERING: INTO CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION PURSUANT TO THE TRANSFER OF WEALTH, $1,000,000 FROM AFOREMENTIONED MAN/PERSON/SOVEREIGN TO THE PERSON REPRESENTING THE HUMAN ((::LITERALLY A PERSON::))***

Stay safe mental illness ghost

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

never seen again posted:

I could watch these sovereign citizen getting tazed videos all day. I like it when the internet bullshit doesn't turn off that tazer or stop a baton from smashing their car window.

I Do Not Consent!

It literally never gets old.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Peace de Bundy posted:

okay, "p barnes"

*getting tazed by p barnes*

you know what.....you're really oversteppin' your bounds right now.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Where does he explain the reason why he keeps using "I says" rather than "I said"

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Dolphin posted:

Did you guys know you can issue arrest warrants against judges because they didn't use the right grammar? hosed up, I know.

seems fair

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I really don't understand the mentality of the people who stumble across the concept of Sovereign Citizens™ and think they've found a loophole so they educate themselves on all of the fake laws. I guess you have to be a unique combination of stupid and diligent.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Dolphin posted:

My uncle just sent me this poo poo saying I should "Totally watch it,
everything you need to know about how to represent yourself in court." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hby0uzYYyQA
I thought you guys could use some good legal advice as well. Did you guys know you can issue arrest warrants against judges because they didn't use the right grammar? hosed up, I know.
where are larry curly and shemp

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
your uncle was right, OP. do none of this and you'll be just fine.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
bump because i watched the whole thing and it was very entertaining

although it's a bit sad that it seems that everyone he's speaking to has a house in foreclosure and is desperately looking for "one weird trick to not get evicted" and he's just taking their money and lying (and is also crazy)

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

phoneposting rn but has the video of ‘gettin real tired of your poo poo’ cop going hulk and ripping a window, then the person, out of a car been posted yet?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

*flexes butt cheeks* I would like to create joinder

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Jose posted:

Jose I like your style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Jose posted:

behold the face of justice!!

• Locked thread