Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I don't know, like, write entire diatribes about eating the butt or something. Or like, post a funny image that isn't related to anything. You know, something that in any other thread would be a stupid shitpost.

https://i.imgur.com/bapVjfj.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
this has potential but you're putting people on the spot

shitposting comes from the moment. it's like when you say "say something funny" to somebody. few things are funny in a vacuum so at best their response is probably going to be a funny reaction to being told to say something funny- often the obvious joke of saying something that's not funny at all, because it creates a surreal subversion of expectations. so, it follows that if you ask for a shitpost, but the shitpostingest thing you're going to get is a weird non-shitpost about shitposting that becomes increasingly and irretrievably postmodern and self-referencing as it goes on until the joke is basically unsalvagable and it just comes to an abrupt e

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Cubone posted:

shitposting comes from the moment. it's like when you say "say something funny" to somebody. few things are funny in a vacuum so at best their response is probably going to be a funny reaction to being told to say something funny, which is usually the obvious joke of saying something that's not funny at all. so, it follows that if you ask for a shitpost, but the shitpostingest thing you're going to get is a weird non-shitpost about shitposting that becomes increasingly and irretrievably postmodern and self-referencing as it goes on until the joke is basically unsalvagable and it just comes to an abrupt e

:yikes:

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
i would love to know where the heck the whole BRIGHT EYES thing came from. they always crack me up

Only registered members can see post attachments!

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

First post :suicide:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
gently caress

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cubone posted:

shitposting comes from the moment. it's like when you say "say something funny" to somebody. few things are funny in a vacuum so at best their response is probably going to be a funny reaction to being told to say something funny- often the obvious joke of saying something that's not funny at all, because it creates a surreal subversion of expectations. so, it follows that if you ask for a shitpost, but the shitpostingest thing you're going to get is a weird non-shitpost about shitposting that becomes increasingly and irretrievably postmodern and self-referencing as it goes on until the joke is basically unsalvagable and it just comes to an abrupt e

:golfclap:

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

1redflag posted:

First post :suicide:

i would also like to know what the very first post was here on SA? what did it say, and is it still true to this day?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

i would love to know where the heck the whole BRIGHT EYES thing came from. they always crack me up

Heh, good one Krusty!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Go back 2 i assume getting run out of fyad

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Condolences from the gold mine

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I'm gay

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I love to suck dicks and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of teeth

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
https://i.imgur.com/NRaxX6a.mp4

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
ʇsodʇᴉɥs

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Neutrino posted:

ʇsodʇᴉɥs

:kiss:

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Last night I went to the bathroom pretending to poo but actually I was hiding from my wife so I could fap to this catgirl:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I don't know why but I'm strangely proud of that shitpostery.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

i would also like to know what the very first post was here on SA? what did it say, and is it still true to this day?

“Hey everyone. I know we don’t allow welcome posts but it’s my site so I figured it was ok hahaha

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and anyway let’s all be nice and just have a good time. I know vBulletin is kind of a dead end platform but this just for now until we work out something more permanent. Anyway I’m going to turn this over to some good friends of mine radium and Schmorky, they wanted to say a few words and you know this site wouldn’t be anything without them.”

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is this a cat or a rabbit?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
:smaug:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literal interpretations are always accepted in my threads.

Get it!? :rimshot:

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

fruit on the bottom posted:

“Hey everyone. I know we don’t allow welcome posts but it’s my site so I figured it was ok hahaha

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and anyway let’s all be nice and just have a good time. I know vBulletin is kind of a dead end platform but this just for now until we work out something more permanent. Anyway I’m going to turn this over to some good friends of mine radium and Schmorky, they wanted to say a few words and you know this site wouldn’t be anything without them.”

i hope rad and schmo are doing okay.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I think rad works for the government so this whole Russia thing is probably his fault

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Moxxis Endowment posted:

Last night I went to the bathroom pretending to poo but actually I was hiding from my wife so I could fap to this catgirl:

:eyepop:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
CHUCK’S FEED AND SEED.

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
This is my gif analogy of the 2016 US Presidential Election:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

it doesn't do anything thats the beauty of it

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
idiot deers they get horny and have sex with each other and lay 30,000 deer eggs and suddenly your smashing into them on your motorcycle or chasing your dog around while it sprints desperately away hauling half a deer carcass. when i was a kid i had to sit around at dusk and shoot deer with an air rifle so they wouldnt eat all the tamaters. i had to slit a deer throat after it got tangled up in a barbed wire fence like a retard. every member of my immediate family has killed a deer with an automobile. you dont even need to hunt them anymore theyre more than capable of killing themselves and theres always about 7 or 8 little bambis ready to replace them. kill all the deer and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

EorayMel posted:

idiot deers they get horny and have sex with each other and lay 30,000 deer eggs and suddenly your smashing into them on your motorcycle or chasing your dog around while it sprints desperately away hauling half a deer carcass. when i was a kid i had to sit around at dusk and shoot deer with an air rifle so they wouldnt eat all the tamaters. i had to slit a deer throat after it got tangled up in a barbed wire fence like a retard. every member of my immediate family has killed a deer with an automobile. you dont even need to hunt them anymore theyre more than capable of killing themselves and theres always about 7 or 8 little bambis ready to replace them. kill all the deer and eat their flesh is whatnibalways say

realistic terraria mod looking good

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

reported

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Club Sandwich
May 25, 2012

Neutrino posted:

ʇsodʇᴉɥs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

poo poo. Now I have that song "YOU PUT MY HAND UP ON YOUR HIP, WHEN YOU DIP - I DIP - WE DIP" song in my head because of this.

• Locked thread