Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

They clearly say there was a man inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

thank you baby roomba

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

i haven't ordered a pizza in years. ordered a preseasoned pan from amazon and never looked back. i get the dough and toppings at winco. no more having to put on pants to answer the door. don't get me started on tipping the driver, which i never do.

That’s good because with the lack of tipping your delivery pizza probably came into contact with a lot of people’s sweaty balls.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Yeah if you had a reputation for not tipping you've probably eaten a lot of really gross poo poo.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
You better loving respect the robot car.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
like i already didn't know that. luckily other people messing with my food is kinda a turn on for me, so i guess i was okay with it at the time.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Beefeater posted:

I remember that. Dude made it through Europe and Canada no problem. Two weeks in the US and he gets hosed up. I think he made it to Philadelphia before he was annihilated.

He was so excited to go too. Just look at that smile.

I think I found the problem

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

big nipples big life posted:

Yeah if you had a reputation for not tipping you've probably eaten a lot of really gross poo poo.

I was a pizza delivery driver and I delivered perennial non-tippers' pizzas exactly the same way I delivered everyone else's. You basically make it up entirely on the occasional big orders, so who cares? That's the job.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Delivery fees are loving bullshit, and I'd rather not tip when most restaurants are within a 10 minute drive. Pick up your drat food, you get the best deals doing carry out anyway.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

My Linux Rig posted:

Is that what the interviewer said to your kid?

Are you programmed to be obtuse or are you just defective?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bradzilla posted:

Delivery fees are loving bullshit, and I'd rather not tip when most restaurants are within a 10 minute drive. Pick up your drat food, you get the best deals doing carry out anyway.

I just tipped chineese carry out. i appreciate the cooks timeliness and eye for quality when preparing my general chix

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I say thank you to siri because she helps me. there's no reason to raise your rude kids to be rude to people.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

you know you live in the ghetto when they don't deliver out there at all (source: me, a few years ago)

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

exploded mummy posted:

I think I found the problem

Stops for a cheesesteak, gets mugged and decapitated.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I say thanks to bus drivers and they're self-driving too

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
those same people would slam the door on an actual driver the moment the pizza was past the threshhold and try desperately to forget the pleb who was recently so near them.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Im the guy angrily telling pizzabot to go back to his own country

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

The last time I ordered pizza for delivery was in Madison, WI in 2014 during the polar vortex (Think it was like -9 F out). Some tiny girl who looked like she was wearing two coats walked it through the snow to my door, and I felt like such an rear end in a top hat I tipped 200%

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's certainly better than seeing the accusing look in the eyes of the 50-60 year old pizza delivery guy that can tell I'm baked.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I never hosed with anyone's food but if you were known as a no tipper your delivery times weren't as good as they could be probably.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Make the pizzabot a Johnny Cab or no sale

Andenno
May 1, 2009

That's a nice robot. So you should say, "Thank you."

This robot bullies homeless people, so you should squirt bbq sauce at it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.d532e8e18645

E:

Andenno fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jan 12, 2018

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder how disastrous siri will prove as the next gen becomes even more classist than the liberals of today~!~!!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
when the car hits your eye and you eat poo poo and die

thats amore

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

I worked in most pizza places around the world and let me tell you, bad tippers and people we just didn't like got a lot of cum in their dough

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
On Star Trek TNG Ensign Sonya Gomez said "thank you" to the replicators and she was a fine looking woman so I'd say this is good policy.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Wicker Man posted:

It's certainly better than seeing the accusing look in the eyes of the 50-60 year old pizza delivery guy that can tell I'm baked.

if you aren't offering 50-60 year old pizza guys a quick puff before they are on their way i don't even know what to say to you

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

My self driving car has a bumper sticker that says defend are autonomous troops

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

smoobles posted:

In theory a railgun could launch the pizza from your nearest Dominos' rooftop, and a net or mechanical arm on your own roof could catch it

I like this idea more than the car

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Chinatown posted:

thats amore

when the world is a lie except for the pizza guy that's amore

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

meat police posted:

Can you gently caress the car? I mean, is it fuckable?

dear diary: got friend zoned by the pizza car

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Stexils posted:

Lol

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chinatown posted:

thats amore

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

I never hosed with anyone's food but if you were known as a no tipper your delivery times weren't as good as they could be probably.

I delivered just as fast as usual because it wasn't going to make any difference, and the faster I made the delivery, the more deliveries I could make where people did tip.

You were only sabotaging yourself, man. You should have just let it go.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fartbox posted:

They clearly say there was a man inside

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cnut the Great posted:

I delivered just as fast as usual because it wasn't going to make any difference, and the faster I made the delivery, the more deliveries I could make where people did tip.

You were only sabotaging yourself, man. You should have just let it go.

You just got into your car and you're pulling out of the lot. You're at the light at the corner. You realize you forgot to get red pepper packets for one of the orders on the double you just got sent off on, and they specifically asked too. poo poo! You usually carry a few in your pocket for this very reason but no one's perfect. You see the name on the ticket and realize these people never tip no matter what.

You can just profusely apologize and blame the stoners on the phones for not telling you if the person is really that mad about it.
Do you turn around and get them from the store or do you say screw it and save a few minutes?

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jan 13, 2018

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Alternate scenario: you have a double! You're one of the few closing drivers so you get sent off on a double that wouldn't fly during a rush - it will take you ~30 minutes to get done depending on the road. Probably 10 minutes to get the first done and then 10 minutes to the next one then 10 minutes back. Doesn't matter which you take first, you'll be back at the store in the same amount of time.

One you know tips $5 every time, one never tips. Which one do you take first?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

davidofmk771 posted:

its called courtesy, retard. have fun being judged when the machines overthrow us.

This. Being polite to Skynet or Allied Mastercomputer is pretty important.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

i haven't ordered a pizza in years. ordered a preseasoned pan from amazon and never looked back. i get the dough and toppings at winco. no more having to put on pants to answer the door. don't get me started on tipping the driver, which i never do.

Anyone got more info on what this guy is on about? Can I make my own pie in the amount of time it takes me to use the Domino's ®™ pizza app?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Stexils posted:

wife got extra sausage

the cucky pizzowned combo

• Locked thread