Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

It's going to rule so hard when urban cycling advocates have to watch their bike lanes become amazon and domino delivery bot lanes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Wicker Man posted:

It's certainly better than seeing the accusing look in the eyes of the 50-60 year old pizza delivery guy that can tell I'm baked.

or the eyes of a pizza delivery guy that’s as baked as I am :stonklol:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Noblesse Obliged posted:

It's going to rule so hard when urban cycling advocates have to watch their bike lanes become amazon and domino delivery bot lanes

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Stexils posted:

dear diary: got friend zoned by the pizza car

lol

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

COMRADES posted:

Alternate scenario: you have a double! You're one of the few closing drivers so you get sent off on a double that wouldn't fly during a rush - it will take you ~30 minutes to get done depending on the road. Probably 10 minutes to get the first done and then 10 minutes to the next one then 10 minutes back. Doesn't matter which you take first, you'll be back at the store in the same amount of time.

One you know tips $5 every time, one never tips. Which one do you take first?

Take the tipper first. Buy beer with tip. Drink beer on route to delivery of no tipper. Burp in that tightwads face when you hand over the pizza.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
sure it seems silly to say thanks to a car but there's nothing dumb about being grateful for what you have

next time you drive home from work, thank your car for doing a good job. or at least be thankful. your life will be better for it.

i don't have kids but if I did I'd make sure they didn't take the pizza robot for granted

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Cyclists are already an endangered species, I fear they may go the way of the dodo soon

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

myDad posted:

Cyclists are already an endangered species, I fear they may go the way of the dodo soon

heh, they ARE pretty stupid. good joke dad

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

myDad posted:

Maybe if they stayed in protected areas they wouldn't keep getting poached

Soon there will be a picture of a bunch of soldiers with ak47s standing around the last one. As it blindly meanders around in its stupid looking shorts bumping into things

To ensure it is not disturbed the soldiers dress up as traffic signs and stop lights which it's primitive eyes cannot detect.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Cyclist are the 30 foot rule guys on YouTube charging into a hail of bullets saying the blade is a nobler method of warfare

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
I always say please and thank you to friends' Alexas and poo poo. I don't know, it doesn't hurt being nice.

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
I think i might have to friend zone my roomba

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

fbsw posted:

I always say please and thank you to friends' Alexas and poo poo. I don't know, it doesn't hurt being nice.

I call my Alexa a whore and tell her she will never gather data in this town again if she says anything. But I do that to all my electronics. Yes even my #wiitoo

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

fbsw posted:

Thats a good way to have a self carrying printer

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Novo posted:

sure it seems silly to say thanks to a car but there's nothing dumb about being grateful for what you have

next time you drive home from work, thank your car for doing a good job. or at least be thankful. your life will be better for it.

i don't have kids but if I did I'd make sure they didn't take the pizza robot for granted

“Oh heavenly pizza car, we thank you for the bounty you’ve brought us here tonight.”

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003
I am not going to leave my house if I order a pizza delivered, this concept is fatally flawed.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
robotic dog stole my slice

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

fbsw posted:

getting more relevant by the minute

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Jesus, I’ve been on this site for 17 years, I know better than to click links.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Im gonna steal the car.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Or better yet, I am gonna tip the driverless car.

I mean, im not gonna give it money or anything. I am just gonna try to flip it on its side to disable it. And i'll be wearing a 15 dollar hoodie while i do it, negating the very expensive camera system im sure it has.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cnut the Great posted:

I was a pizza delivery driver and I delivered perennial non-tippers' pizzas exactly the same way I delivered everyone else's. You basically make it up entirely on the occasional big orders, so who cares? That's the job.

I was also a pizza delivery driver and a lot of people tasted my ball sweat. That’s the job.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

veiled boner fuel posted:

I was also a pizza delivery driver and a lot of people tasted my ball sweat. That’s the job.

So it was a popular choice of topping?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I thought our pool robot was cute until it continually tried to murder me and my friends and I realized I had to change its diaper

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

fbsw posted:

you are treating Alexa as a better when you do that

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Everything I thought I know about the home appliances of the future was wrong.

I will never gently caress my toaster. Or coffee machine.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Lol

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Novo posted:

That's just weird animism and I'm all for it. Don't forget to leave out a piece of 'za for the house elves.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

quote:

"I love things!" she sobbed. "Objects, possessions, toys, appliances, furniture... I love them all!"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
gdi
https://i.imgur.com/FOTj7wJ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's just weird animism and I'm all for it. Don't forget to leave out a piece of 'za for the house elves.

My dad apparently was petting our Plymouth family van and didn't want to leave it at the junk yard when had to get rid of it in the 90s because apparently a belt had broken in the engine months before hand and it somehow managed to run without breaking down until than and it had been a trustworthy vehicle that took care of us as a family for like ten years

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

thank you for not starting the robot revolution, pizza bot

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Aesop Poprock posted:

My dad apparently was petting our Plymouth family van and didn't want to leave it at the junk yard when had to get rid of it in the 90s because apparently a belt had broken in the engine months before hand and it somehow managed to run without breaking down until than and it had been a trustworthy vehicle that took care of us as a family for like ten years

the very van in which you were conceived

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

the very van in which you were conceived

If anything that makes it more heartwarming

• Locked thread