Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
These are difficult times. Millennials are addicted to shooting up fidget spinners for likes on the Twitter and Mark Zuckerberg has a VHS of every time you've ever masturbated and Donald Trump being peed on by Kim Jong Un. Naturally, socially conscious artists have been trying to warn us with the help of viral media aggregators, but I worry sometimes that it's just not enough.

This is a pretty good wakeup call to the dangers of social media and mass surveillance, but I worry that it might be a little high minded, not speak to the common man, so with that in mind

Better, but it lacks social context

Now the finishing touches

If you're looking for inspiration, I recommend the of Luis Quile or just googling "deep art says something about society" etc.

I stole all these from a formerly wonderful now kinda underwhelming facebook page called Thank Mr Banky because the computer I had photoshop on died and couldn't be arsed to fix it to make my own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
I think I'm doing this right?

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
what the heck are you on about?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Are you calling newspaper cartoons “deep?”

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I just don't "get" this thread.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Burt Sexual posted:

I just don't "get" this thread.

That's deep, man. Maybe you should post itt about it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/RdUc1Qz.png:nws:

Will this be deep enough?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gonna need at least another six inches

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

As you can see, this is all quite deep now.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Jack Trades posted:

As soon as I saw the wedding band I knew what this was.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.....on acid

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Cymbal Monkey posted:

I stole all these from a formerly wonderful now kinda underwhelming facebook page called Thank Mr Banky because the computer I had photoshop on died and couldn't be arsed to fix it to make my own

Are you kidding op

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
maybe you should shop this thread around a bit instead. i think ebaums world still exists in defiance of the laws of god and man, so perhaps try there?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Jack Trades posted:

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

you did in fact make that deeper. Congrats.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

I was stunned and saddened that this wasn't the goatman.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
waiting for the inevitable loss.jpg edit

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

LargeHadron posted:

I think I'm doing this right?

Woah.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

powerful

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/FaeYq2X.png :nws:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

• Locked thread