Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
So tonight I was out drinkin' PBR and Jagerbombs with my boys Frankie, Jimny, Squishy-P, Ugly Janet, and Mary. We were all gettin' good and shitfaced, but being smart, you know, mixin' in the J-bombs so we'd have enough caffeine in us for the drive home. After a dozen rounds or whatever, I was fuckin' HUNGRY. Jimny, being typical Jimny wants fuckin' pizza again. Everyone's all into it, but i'm all "No way fart head. I'm watching my CARBS, goin' straight PALEO up in this temple." And then I pointed at myself, cause my body IS the temple. "I'M GONNA GET A FUCKIN' FRUIT SALAD!" Then I realized it's all midnight and poo poo, so unless I wanted some toxic chemical Wal-Mart FAKE fruit salad I was right hosed. I admit man, I panicked for awhile. Shaking, crying, the works. Then I had THE. MOST. AMAZING. IDEA. I grabbed Ugly Janet and said "Hey baby, you want some FRUIT SALAD!?" and we hopped into my lime green (street legal, ladies) Chevy Nova. I don't remember driving home or anything up til I took this pic. Ugly Janet isn't here and I can't find my wallet, BUT LOOK WHAT I HAVE!

Cantaloupe, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blackberry, Kiwi, Orange, Sea Salt, and a splash of Apple Cider Vinegar, fuckin' delicious:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Cantaloupe fuckin sucks

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Cool, stay safe

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

i hope ugly janet is an ironic nickname. otherwise drat, poor girl

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Tom Gorman posted:

Cantaloupe fuckin sucks

Wrong.

myDad posted:

Cool, stay safe

I am now, but Ugly J left without her coat, shoes, or phone. It's super cold out there.

Matey posted:

i hope ugly janet is an ironic nickname. otherwise drat, poor girl

Nah, but she's too stupid to know it's mean.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Who the gently caress adds apple cider vinegar to a fruit salad?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

rear end posted:

It was either me or Ugly Janet. She is pretty dumb, but it tastes good, so it was probably me. Everything I touch is magic.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

rear end posted:

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf3033705

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

apple cider vinegar and balsamic vinegar, actually, are different things

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Have you actually played desert bus and would you rather bang penn or teller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Nonviolent J posted:

Have you actually played desert bus and would you rather bang penn or teller

I have played it, shortly after I was given this name in a name change thread. It was super awesome and fun. I'd recommend it. Almost as good as sex with Ugly Janet, who actually looks a lot like Teller with some bangin' titties, so I think I'd probably bang Penn for variety.

• Locked thread