Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/hawaii/status/952241478536867840

rip i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Uhhh, be safe everyone! wtf

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
get behind the shield noobs

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Trump's real mad about that birth certificate, isn't he.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Thoughs and Pryers

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
lmao never mind apocalypse averted everyone

https://twitter.com/nutzfordbucks/status/952243050675281922

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/tulsigabbard/status/952243723525677056

https://twitter.com/vrunt/status/952244698038652929

Not the Messiah
Jan 7, 2018
Buglord

How in the hell do you accidentally send out an alert that there's a nuke coming

Like a tornado or tsunami I could understand, but a ballistic missile

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
what lol

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
god drat thats one hell of a false alarm, jesus christ

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Haha, whoops, my bad guys, I accidentally spilled my Code Red over the board.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I hope I don't get in trouble.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Any looting happen between the tweets ?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

unpacked robinhood posted:

A lot of people don't have twitter.

There are probably thousands of people in Hawaii right now living like there's no tomorrrow.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Do you think anyone killed themselves

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I was literally going through my nuclear war options and where to head to avoid the most exposure to ionizing radiation in the event this attack triggered a full response from all nations

gently caress man that's scary.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/jonyiveparody/status/952245370003836928

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Trolling/hacked. They should probably take better security measures huh :rolleye:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unpacked robinhood posted:

they stole hawaii

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

Powershift posted:

A lot of people don't have twitter.

There are probably thousands of people in Hawaii right now living like there's no tomorrrow.

they actually sent out a phone alert so uh this could be bad

what the hell do you tell people now that it was wrong

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Has trump tweeted about how Hawaii should learn some twitter discipline yet? Sad!

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

basic hitler posted:

I was literally going through my nuclear war options and where to head to avoid the most exposure to ionizing radiation in the event this attack triggered a full response from all nations

gently caress man that's scary.

The trick is to get obliterated in the first strike, HTH

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Well it's loving pandemonium here

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
*puts down pizza with ham and pineapple on it, sweat collecting in my hawaiian shirt version of a john rambo headband*

gently caress

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
jesus loving christ

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Every last man, woman and child in Hawaii collectively crapped their pants this morning, story at 11.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Aren't you glad to have an alpha male president and no uppity women or minorities in management? They sure annoying why they gotta be such a nag? Men just chill and like to kick back and make sure the #win train just keeps on riding cuz that's what they do best :cool: I want to have a beer with them......

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im glad the loving retard boomers got so bored of not living under cold war style existential dread they decided to craft a new one from whole cloth, you know, for nostalgia.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Is there some kind of leeway for crimes committed when you believed you were about to be vaporized?

I'm asking for a friend.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
It's cold outside and people are wearing socks with their slippers so you know it's serious

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I bet there was actually a loving missile launch; it was intercepted and they've chosen to ignore it and ignore the consequences that would necessarily follow admission of being attacked by a nuke (a nuclear response that could trigger counter-responses from like 3 other nations)

that's where my paranoid mind is going anyway.

We were almost nuked guys.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Jesus christ, someone is getting loving fired over this.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
there's no ballistic missile, it's a cruise missile

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

FPzero posted:

Jesus christ, someone is getting loving fired over this.

ya, on the tip of fucken ICBM

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i was going to say “someone’s getting fired” but i realized this was almost certainly a federal employee’s fuckup so

daaaaayum, someone’s getting transferred!!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Somewhere in North Korea, Kim Jong-un paints a wall white after a bout of masturbation vigorous enough to give a 70 year-old man a heartattack.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Finally something to get ride of the drat haoles

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

blueballs

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
i just want one day in 2018 without all this sheer insanity so I dont have to sit at my computer looking at the news and just sit at my computer playing video games instead

can 2019 come already im done with this crazy loving year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Wait......

Did the US fire back?

• Locked thread