Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
He doesn't die in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

null posted:

He doesn't die in the end.

he will in the sequel

probably from old age after 8 years in the White House because America is a shithole

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

he will in the sequel

probably from old age after 8 years in the White House because America is a shithole

The Orb has made him eternal.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Taintrunner posted:

he will in the sequel

Lol enjoy your secret service visit

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
good. i prefer stories where the handsome and strong hero survives. :colbert:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

hillary clintons true form is a giant spider

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Tunicate posted:

The Orb has made him eternal.

What you knew as "Trump" is now but a mere vessel of LOC-NAR

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

rosebud was the name of a mcdonalds burger

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

actual spoiler: he’s gay and sucks dick

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

freckle posted:

good. i prefer stories where the handsome and strong hero survives. :colbert:

wolff made it out okay iirc

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

cuntman.net posted:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Yinlock posted:

i was worried about his sanity after the terrifying incident where he ran over fred "christ" trump with a boat sending him back to his slumber in his house beneath the waves so im glad hes doing fine

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I picked up my copy of the book last night and it just so happened to be a first edition, no big deal.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

cuntman.net posted:

i was worried about his sanity after the terrifying incident where he ran over fred "christ" trump with a boat sending him back to his slumber in his house beneath the waves so im glad hes doing fine

i knew he was going to live after he somehow managed to fight off an ambush by the Piss Wraiths, he has plot armor

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

He kills sharks so he can fold their DNA into his own. It's the only explanation for how he has lived this long.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

cuntman.net posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

cuntman.net posted:

*empty big mac box falls from hand on to floor*

*the grimace enters, checks pulse, and puts sheet over trump's head*

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol i just found out there's a mcdonalds wiki

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
anyone know what a first edition copy is worth? I could check eBay but what I really need is a goon book expert :bravo2:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Yinlock posted:

The story how he was allowed to wander around the WH like a free range chicken owned just because Trump liked his positive article.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

etalian posted:

The story how he was allowed to wander around the WH like a free range chicken owned just because Trump liked his positive article.

Wasn't the article actually critical of Trump, and he just liked the cover image?

• Locked thread