Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Some guy apparently was subjected to this argument in an Uber pool and recorded it for posterity. It’s almost too perfect. It also raises a lot of questions: who does this in public? Who takes an Uber pool? Who’s Josh? Which one of you is the guy?

https://soundcloud.com/jamesdellasala/high_iq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
im 20 seconds in and it hurts

why would you do this to me OP

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Some guy apparently was subjected to this argument in an Uber pool and recorded it for posterity. Its almost too perfect. It also raises a lot of questions: who does this in public? Who takes an Uber pool? Whos Josh? Which one of you is the guy?

ahahaha

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ok this must be staged. its impossible

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i read kotaku, which is very, *long pause*, technical

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You're just as attractive as the attractively drawn cartoon character beth, furthermore, let's discuss this in public with strangers.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
f.a.k.e. !!!!!!!! :siren: !!

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Smythe posted:

ok this must be staged. its impossible

I’ve been going back and forth, it’s too perfect but it’s also imperfect enough that I can believe it’s real

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I'm glad I've never watched this awful sounding show

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I read Kotaku. It’s technical.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

communism bitch posted:

its actually funny and good but the fans have ruined it, i remember stumbling upon season one just after it finished airing and it blew me away - binged that sucker in a day laying in my bed during a heatwave, good times.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
"the dog reads which you don't loving do" lmfao

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Oh my god that ending. :pusheen:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

communism bitch posted:

It's a pretty decent show despite having a sperg idiot fanbase like every other TV show.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

AEMINAL posted:

its actually funny and good but the fans have ruined it, i remember stumbling upon season one just after it finished airing and it blew me away - binged that sucker in a day laying in my bed during a heatwave, good times.

Sounds like one should watch it and then never talk about it with anyone then.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
The fakest loving thing I've ever heard in my life

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Taima posted:

The fakest loving thing I've ever heard in my life

I dunno I have cousins around that 18-22ish age and this is exactly what their conversations sound like.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Whats Rick and Moby?

davidofmk771
Dec 27, 2010
yuppies didnt die, they just became nerds.

edit: honestly you need to have a very high iq to appreciate the humor of family gu

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

AEMINAL posted:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
she's studying communications... tomake money??

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Rick and Morty is a better show than Futurama because it actually commits to the sci-fi scenario instead of recycling lazy New York sitcom jokes

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

Rick and Morty is a better show than Futurama because it actually commits to the sci-fi scenario instead of recycling lazy New York sitcom jokes

Is this a quote from one of the dummies in the recording or something

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I guess saying “please don’t turn this into a debate about the merits of Rick and morty” is a lot to ask

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I guess saying “please don’t turn this into a debate about the merits of Rick and morty” is a lot to ask

Intelligent people do not debate Rick & Morty... it’s quality is a fact, like climate change.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
you have to understand senchence

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Lmao

Also

maskenfreiheit posted:

she's studying communications... tomake money??

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Some guy apparently was subjected to this argument in an Uber pool and recorded it for posterity. It’s almost too perfect. It also raises a lot of questions: who does this in public? Who takes an Uber pool? Who’s Josh? Which one of you is the guy?

Lmao

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

Yeah but she just felt like she's like entitled to a comfortable life, ok, and studying communications was like, what she had to do!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Smythe posted:

f.a.k.e. !!!!!!!! :siren: !!

yet another staged attack on men, time to take the bread pill

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

girl pants posted:

Yeah but she just felt like she's like entitled to a comfortable life, ok, and studying communications was like, what she had to do!

She'll be communicating with her loan manger for the next three decades.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I have a rick and morty wallet and I would never say this to anyone. What the gently caress. Why does this kid want to gently caress a cartoon mom.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
wtf is an uber pool

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I honestly have no reason to believe this isn't real because I sat around way more ridiculous discussions than this in my early 20s and was forced to participate in some. The late teens-early 20s stage where people try to take the tone of being all-knowing and world weary while discussing and conflicting over something super dumb or trivial

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

And the segue lands in the center of the room like a fat hunk of raw meat.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
I have had people get offended that I've never been interested in watching Rick & Morty and now I will never watch it out of principal.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

trash person posted:

I have had people get offended that I've never been interested in watching Rick & Morty and now I will never watch it out of principal.

i dont watch good shows, to 0wn the libs

SoldadoDeTone
Apr 20, 2006

Hold on tight!
I have never hated anyone more than these two people. There's no way that Josh could possibly be anywhere as bad as them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

wtf is an uber pool

you get a discount on the fare, but you stop partway to your destination to pick up someone going to a nearby place, and you share the uber

i tried it a couple times and always got stuck with drunk undergrads

• Locked thread