Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was just thinking about it and like it's not socially acceptable to eat boogers or toenails or eyelashes but for some reason it's totally okay to eat scabs? I guess it makes sense from the standpoint of if you're injured you need extra nourishment but still it seems somewhat gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
Lol if you don’t collect all those things in a shot glass and shoot it at the end of every month :smug:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I also eat the dry poop on my butt

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Plus I don't know how to wipe

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
Sure, eat your own scab and it's no big deal.

But try and eat someone else's scab and everyone thinks you're a monster.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I eat scabs too. I don’t think breaking with the union and going to work for “the man” is the right thing to do tbqh.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Grossest GBS thread title I've read yet. :barf:

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
I'm supposed to be eating those? :confused:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Sid Vicious posted:

Who was the guy who let poop dry on his butt and then peeled off the poop skins and saved thousands of them under his sink

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Beefeater posted:

I'm supposed to be eating those? :confused:

Why, who have you been feeding them to?

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

At least it's not keyboard goop I guess

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Kuato posted:

I eat scabs too. I don’t think breaking with the union and going to work for “the man” is the right thing to do tbqh.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Why waste the protein and iron?

Recycling and poo poo

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

moose face posted:

Why waste the protein and iron?

Recycling and poo poo

I mean yeah bro eat your own poo too. Drink your sweat. It's all just you right?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nevvy Z posted:

I mean yeah bro eat your own poo too. Drink your sweat. It's all just you right?

Waste not want not

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i have a pet rat that grooms my back acne so I guess I should be more aware about eating my own back acne scabs.

dudes been getting a free ride for way too long

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

Sid Vicious posted:

Drink more water.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lol if u ain't def to let brank rear end homies go trip to yo self on you scab rear end bitch

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

I made a chip butty with sweet potato fries,vegenaise and sriracha and tomato on a everything bagel for
Funsies for lunch, and to sample fine British cuisine. I have gained, dark, and terrible powers.
it tasted pretty good in a bar food sort of way.

don't eat scabs you loving mutants.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

OMFG FURRY posted:

i have a pet rat that grooms my back acne so I guess I should be more aware about eating my own back acne scabs.

dudes been getting a free ride for way too long

hmm

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

really expected this to be a Pick thread

NightshadeGenitals
Dec 28, 2017

Star maths and wishy thinking
Not losing those gains.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

don't eat scabs you loving mutants.
oh look who thinks they're better than everyone else. let me guess, youre gluten intolerant

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

NightshadeGenitals posted:

Not losing those gains.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

nothin better than a scab, nail and umbilical cord casserole

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
There was a girl in middle school that everyone made fun of because she ate her scabs. They called her "bacon bits" which really wasn't very creative. I feel bad thinking about it.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
I've never eaten a scab or a booger. I might have accidentally tasted my pee though.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

amusinginquiry posted:

There was a girl in middle school that everyone made fun of because she ate her scabs. They called her "bacon bits" which really wasn't very creative. I feel bad thinking about it.

That's actually hilarious

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dine upon mine freakin' balls instead OP!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I drip em on my salad like shaved almond, mmmmm mmmmm!!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
consider intercourse

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i have morgellons

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

When is a scab big enough that you're not just flicking dead cells into your mouth, but an actual thing that you're consciously eating?

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Sid Vicious posted:

That's actually hilarious

We probably did lasting psychological damage to bacon bits. That is NOT hilarious

naem
May 29, 2011

amusinginquiry posted:

I knew a guy named Richard bacon and everyone called him dick bacon but he was ok with it

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017
It's delicious you loving fag

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

amusinginquiry posted:

We probably did lasting psychological damage to bacon bits. That is NOT hilarious

Idk I'm cracking up over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As far as bullying goes "bacon bits" seems pretty tame. At my school they would have called her "baco-bitch"

• Locked thread