Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/HockeyStatMiner/status/952269270439940096

Fire him. He sucks. I'm fully on the train and drinking in first class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

CROSBY WITH AN AMAZING GOAL

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That stick lift and sweep all in one motion from Sid :stare:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

i'm very pleased with reaves' TOI so far

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

MAF is adorable :3:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

triple posting to remind everyone that olli maatta sucks

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Ahh, Bruins and Habs. Go meteor :toot:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Go Jets/Habs/Flyers boo everyone else.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

:siren:Patches:siren:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

go habs

get hosed, bruins

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

andrew shaw good character guy he go fishing

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Tuukka's wild adventures.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Habs suck Shaw sucks Fire Bergevin

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
wouldn't be bruins habs without an abundance of bad calls

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
yuck

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

:gonk:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Chara just can't stop killing at Bell Ctr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG6DifUtPvs

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
the great regression has begun

CobwebMustardseed
Apr 8, 2011

And some said he would just be a shell of his former self upon his return.
I’ve never seen the refs start the intermission early due to an injury. Is that common?

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

CobwebMustardseed posted:

I’ve never seen the refs start the intermission early due to an injury. Is that common?

It happens a couple of times a year.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

T-Bone posted:

the great regression has begun

cory's been not very good but im not sure what i can pin on him with these defensive breakdowns

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

grack posted:

It happens a couple of times a year.

Most often for an injury situation like that, but I’ve seen it with the glass breaking and the arena crew needing more time to fix it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The turnovers in that last sequence were brutal.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

corn on the cop posted:

cory's been not very good but im not sure what i can pin on him with these defensive breakdowns

Whatever the problem is, it's not Schneider.

But if you're THAT unhappy with him, feel free to send him back to Vancouver and the Canucks will give you One (1) only Erik Gudbranson.

Aphrodite posted:

Most often for an injury situation like that, but I’ve seen it with the glass breaking and the arena crew needing more time to fix it.

Either way, not often. Thankfully.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

lotto pick here we come

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Amazing officiating in the Dallas game.

Blake Comeau slew foots Ben Bishop behind the net, the puck flies up the boards as bishop loses control and falls down, Colorado shoots it into the empty net... good goal

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

The crazy thing about Dallas is that they can go a full 20 minute stretch without getting a shot on goal in a game that they are losing, and yet show no obvious urgency at all.. they just keep trying to set up these tick tack toe east to west plays.

whatever. Maybe they'll figure it out. Maybe not.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Bishop is beginning to annoy me.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Avs were the better team tonight.

Stars just really struggle against teams that can outskate them. Avs really do look like a playoff team to me.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
What on gods green earth is going on with San Jose and Arizona :stare:

grack
Jan 10, 2012

It was really nice of Florida to basically gift Vegas 2/3rds of a top scoring line.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So how about that bye week, Stars?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Stupid rear end loving team thought they could coast against a super star

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer
I’m shook

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Something needs to be done with the sorry rear end power play. Being on the pk was an advantage for the oilers

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Aho just got headshot by Giordano and the ref didn't even put a hand up. NHL is such a loving joke.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ahahahahahahaha he gets 2 for interference and 5 for fighting. Canes get 5 for fighting and 2 for the instigator. If Aho is seen on the ice in the next month I'd be surprised.

Edit: Checked the box score...looks like he did get tossed. Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Ahahahahahahaha he gets 2 for interference and 5 for fighting. Canes get 5 for fighting and 2 for the instigator. If Aho is seen on the ice in the next month I'd be surprised.

Edit: Checked the box score...looks like he did get tossed. Good.

In situations with bad hits it's not uncommon for all four on-ice officials to get together and discuss what happened before penalties are assessed.

• Locked thread