Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

PC gaming FTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Everything about that mod is insanity. This is Alyx

and Gman

And Breen

I cried laughing the first time I saw this one

These get funnier every time I look at them

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Iranian Instagram Alyx

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmao @ all

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Not sure if it's already been brought up in the IZ, but has anyone else been looking at/thinking of buying Kingdom Come: Deliverance? I've been watching some gameplay footage and reading about it over the last few weeks or so, and I'm mighty tempted. It seems to essentially be a historically-focused M&B-like RPG (although you're just some schmo, so you can't lead an army and take over the country, like in M&B) that's focused a lot more on realism.

I'm hoping like hell that it turns out to be great fun (and not just in the standard RPG/M&B way; I'd like 'medieval ARMA' just as much, to be honest) although judging from the early footage, there's a reasonable chance that some of the combat mechanics, etc. will be a bit janky on release. Hopefully the team has been able to iron out all the minor glitches, since it's coming out on the 13th Feb.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

Major Isoor posted:

Not sure if it's already been brought up in the IZ, but has anyone else been looking at/thinking of buying Kingdom Come: Deliverance? I've been watching some gameplay footage and reading about it over the last few weeks or so, and I'm mighty tempted. It seems to essentially be a historically-focused M&B-like RPG (although you're just some schmo, so you can't lead an army and take over the country, like in M&B) that's focused a lot more on realism.

I'm hoping like hell that it turns out to be great fun (and not just in the standard RPG/M&B way; I'd like 'medieval ARMA' just as much, to be honest) although judging from the early footage, there's a reasonable chance that some of the combat mechanics, etc. will be a bit janky on release. Hopefully the team has been able to iron out all the minor glitches, since it's coming out on the 13th Feb.

I'm going to give that game a big wide pass, just like all the other sword man games to come out of Europe not called The Witcher 3. That's a very risky buy in this gamers humble opinion and the very definition of a game you watch on Twitch, but never buy.

This is what it reminds me of.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yxaMxDT8jA

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

And Breen

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

and Gman

And Breen

lmfao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

It looks cool as hell and I'm definitely buying it as long as the reviews aren't disastrous.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

im still waiting on my For Honor beta codes from Gimbal but i'll put this in the queue

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Aaaaaaagh

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

It's on my wishlist since Bannerlord isn't getting released this decade.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Lumpy the Cook posted:

And Breen

pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010