Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Somfin posted:

The last vestiges of the old net, right here. And we will hold fast to the old ways. The right ways. We will hold fast. Until the last user leaves, until the last byte of memory on the empty server goes cold, until the dead server is dismantled, until the dismantled parts are rust and dust and rot and lost to time, this dying forum, and the old ways it represents, will persist.

Hold fast.

Feast, my goons, for tomorrow we disappear into the aether.

Sleep! For tomorrow the internet shall no longer be ours!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

I'm waiting for people to get bored of social networks and then hipsters will get into these "internet forums" that used to be a thing like 15 years ago, they're like, so much more organic and sound warmer than Facebook and Twitter, have you read this Something Awful thing? It's so dope.

I'm getting ready to cash in my 2007 regdate for big $$$.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
It’s gotta be worth at least :10bux: by now.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

barbecue at the folks posted:

I'm waiting for people to get bored of social networks and then hipsters will get into these "internet forums" that used to be a thing like 15 years ago, they're like, so much more organic and sound warmer than Facebook and Twitter, have you read this Something Awful thing? It's so dope.

I'm getting ready to cash in my 2007 regdate for big $$$.

It'll be as en vogue as the teletype "resurgence" atm.

there are maybe 100 people who give a poo poo

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

maskenfreiheit posted:

im not illogical, i'm not illogical! i yell as i slowly shrink and transform into a fox news analyst

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

empty sea posted:

Yeah, it was pretty good but he should've had his own thread and not taken over the ghost stories thread for 1000s of words at a time. Speaking of, where the hell did those go? I liked the dumb goon ghost stories.

oh the same sub literate fucks that thing "lol cucks" is the height of comedy shitposted them to death with "lol ghost arent' real you cucks". Basically goons ruin everything fun because being contrarian against anything moderately popular sets them apart somehow. By the way your favorite tv show sucks because reasons.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
There have been more recent ones that didn't get shitposts red but instead just dropped from lack of interest (then again, possible that good writers assumed any effort would still be shitposters blasted)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Rhymenoserous posted:

oh the same sub literate fucks that thing "lol cucks" is the height of comedy shitposted them to death with "lol ghost arent' real you cucks". Basically goons ruin everything fun because being contrarian against anything moderately popular sets them apart somehow. By the way your favorite tv show sucks because reasons.

Don’t pretend you’re not a goon, wtf.

1st person plural, please.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

mysterious frankie posted:

now that I think about it, given that SMG recommended Gamer as a good film & a cohort rose up to sing its praises

How is this that weird? Seriously, I legit don't know why The Consensus decided that Gamer is a lovely movie. It's basically another Crank movie (same directors, same incredibly distinctive style) but with Gerard Butler instead of Statham and a neat sci-fi hook instead of "he must adrenaline or he will die." It also had a musical number fight scene with the guy from Dexter.

e: like, I can understand not liking it if Neveldine/Taylor's stuff just generally isn't your bag, but the Crank movies are generally regarded as Pretty Good and it kind of stuns me that people like those and not... the other movie that's almost exactly like them.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Chill

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i really really love movies and they are a subject i get Very Serious about :colbert:

there's a reason i mostly hide in CineD

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Most movies are crap yo.

E: gently caress I didn't get that right did I. Lemme try again.

*ahem*

Movies are crap yo.

There.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

How is this that weird? Seriously, I legit don't know why The Consensus decided that Gamer is a lovely movie. It's basically another Crank movie (same directors, same incredibly distinctive style) but with Gerard Butler instead of Statham and a neat sci-fi hook instead of "he must adrenaline or he will die." It also had a musical number fight scene with the guy from Dexter.

e: like, I can understand not liking it if Neveldine/Taylor's stuff just generally isn't your bag, but the Crank movies are generally regarded as Pretty Good and it kind of stuns me that people like those and not... the other movie that's almost exactly like them.

It's Crank but with worse writing and acting

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lol

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Speaking of members of our superior community, which was the goon/quote where someone basically dropped the most epic "um, actually..."of all time during a discussion of their sexual proclivities?

It was something along the lines of "No, no, no, you guys have it all wrong! He doesn't actually poo poo directly in my mouth, it's just that occasionally during our sexual activities my mouth just happens to get poo poo in it!"

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Breetai posted:

Speaking of members of our superior community, which was the goon/quote where someone basically dropped the most epic "um, actually..."of all time during a discussion of their sexual proclivities?

It was something along the lines of "No, no, no, you guys have it all wrong! He doesn't actually poo poo directly in my mouth, it's just that occasionally during our sexual activities my mouth just happens to get poo poo in it!"

That was Piss-chug Girl, and a perfect example of why SA is not the place to discuss BDSM.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
I guess not but eating rear end is popular now?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

doverhog posted:

I think the two can be mutually exclusive provided you exercise proper hygiene.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Definitely can, and it's not BDSM really either.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Clitch posted:

That was Piss-chug Girl, and a perfect example of why SA is not the place to discuss BDSM.

When did this happen? Was that Annie Cruz?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Piss Chug Girl was the piss balrog and the story had a surprisingly happy ending

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

doverhog posted:

Mods pls change my name to butt eating rear end

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Piss Chug Girl was the piss balrog and the story had a surprisingly happy ending

Piss balrog, now?

Did someone enter the magical realm?

e: you know what I don't think I actually want to know

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Phy posted:

Piss balrog, now?

Did someone enter the magical realm?

e: you know what I don't think I actually want to know

She didn't chug it, she let it pour out.

Iirc she registered an account to defend their relationship then goons convinced her that the op was taking advantage of her and she :sever:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Phy posted:

Piss balrog, now?

Though shalt not pass water!

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Ah, here we are.

quote:

EBT posted:

I normally know a lot about kink (I am a slave about to be branded and collared), but I have a question about scat and the effects ones diet has on it. As I am trying to lose weight I rarely eat meat, and I have found that this basicly makes the scat tasteless. However a friend of mine maintins that what she has had experiance with it is like sour milk, and I am wondering if anyone happens to know what exactly will effect the flavor (like how fake sugar makes cum bitter and nuts make cum meaty).

EBT posted:

We are branching in to poo poo play, and sometimes it gets places. I am to only call a safeword when I am risking perminate non cosmetic damage, so a little poo poo in my mouth is *not* enough to stop what is going on. Though at some point in the future, who knows me may leave that area or we maybe push the boundry further. And I do not need weight and watch as I was able to figure out how to lose about 100 pounds in 7 months on my own thank you very much.

EBT posted:

No, I understand that a lot of people find it distasteful, and it does cary a certain risk. I was just correcting the statements he made, I don't just eat poo poo because it is there, but sometimes I do have to consoume it. I don't however like being called a fake post. ;.;

That's the good stuff.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Uh yeah that is gross and definitely outside the scope of eating rear end as I see it or do it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

qft

Edit: goddammit I agree with screaming idiot. Oh well, broken clocks and all that

Everyone agrees half the threads are bad. We just don't agree on which half.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Breetai posted:

Ah, here we are.

That's the good stuff.

me irl
https://i.imgur.com/UdP1L.mp4

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Facebook Aunt posted:

Everyone agrees half the threads are bad. We just don't agree on which half.
It's better than the period of time where all the threads were bad

But I'm a forums old, I've probably been around too long for my opinions on forum quality to be relevant anymore.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

night of the bad threads gif

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Breetai posted:

Ah, here we are.

That's the good stuff.

:whitewater:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

So I'm not really into BDSM stuff but if someone tells you you're not allowed to safeword unless _______ isn't that a sign you should run far far away?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Picnic Princess posted:

So I'm not really into BDSM stuff but if someone tells you you're not allowed to safeword unless _______ isn't that a sign you should run far far away?

You dont understand our love, kinkshamer! *pick fragments of corn from between teeth*

Protip: most really hardcore bdsm people are awful, and a lot of them very definitely blur the line between kinky sex and outright abuse on a consistent basis.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

That seems to beat the purpose of using a safeword, yes. I would also warn the local kink community.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Picnic Princess posted:

Correct; you are allowed to safeword whenever the hell you feel like it and if the dom does not agree enthusiastically with that, get the gently caress out

Breetai posted:

Protip: most really hardcore bdsm people are awful, and a lot of them very definitely blur the line between kinky sex and outright abuse on a consistent basis.

Incorrect; you hear about the awful ones because the good ones don't post about their poo poo all over the internet, they just do it and have a good time

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It's better than the period of time where all the threads were bad

But I'm a forums old, I've probably been around too long for my opinions on forum quality to be relevant anymore.
The best way to think of that period of GBS was that there was poo poo everywhere, but it only occasionally got in your mouth.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

girl pants posted:

This is excretable behavior. I hope all these people with lovely partners end up dumping them. Eliminating that kind of human waste would feel amazing. These relationships sound crappy anyway, it's just time to flush them out of your life.

Poop.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Closed-Down Pizza Parlor posted:

Correct; you are allowed to safeword whenever the hell you feel like it and if the dom does not agree enthusiastically with that, get the gently caress out

Incorrect; you hear about the awful ones because the good ones don't post about their poo poo all over the internet, they just do it and have a good time

I may be biased because I've been trawling FetLife for material for the AUG thread, and I've seen gross fuckers, drama whores, and clear cases of domestic abuse masquerading as BDSM galore.

Also a really high proportion of ladies there list themselves as being into that super gross ddlg poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Breetai posted:

I may be biased because I've been trawling FetLife for material for the AUG thread, and I've seen gross fuckers, drama whores, and clear cases of domestic abuse masquerading as BDSM galore.

Also a really high proportion of ladies there list themselves as being into that super gross ddlg poo poo.

Thanks, I just googled ddlg and I'm probably on a list now. :mad: