Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
1.) Go to Drudge
2.) Click on LITERALLY ANY ARTICLE that has anything whatsoever to do with black people
3.) Read the comments. It's not that there are some vaguely racist ones. Rather, something like 75% of the comments are outrageously racist.

Here's one from today: https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Man-Stealing-Cheetos-Threatens-Bodega-Clerk-With-Gun-469013393.html

I'm sure that the right has always been this racist but it's so depressing that they all apparently decided to come out of the closet about it en masse in the last couple years. I miss when people had to at least pretend not to be racist and say poo poo like "I'm not a racist or anything and I have lots of black friends, but we shouldn't allow any immigration from countries where black people live."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
hosed up if true

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

good job cracking the case op

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Woah the right is associated with white nationalism? What a scoop!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
e: n/m

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op maybe if you had quoted some of the racist posts, that owuld have been more funnier than what you did

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
came for the piss tag, stayed for the

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

do u know jenny posted:

Woah the right is associated with white nationalism? What a scoop!

It's kinda lovely to see just how much tho. And equally lovely that everyone's reaction is basically "ya of course so what." Basically Republicans are the worst is what I'm getting at.

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

op maybe if you had quoted some of the racist posts, that owuld have been more funnier than what you did

It's just a bunch of crackpots making monkey jokes nothing terribly funny i fear

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Boof Bonser posted:

3.) Read the comments.
counterpoint: never do this for any website

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i was thinking about spicing things up in my bedroom, but a cisgendered sex robot just wouldnt cut it

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Hell Yeah posted:

yeah cmon op

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Boof Bonser posted:

It's kinda lovely to see just how much tho. And equally lovely that everyone's reaction is basically "ya of course so what." Basically Republicans are the worst is what I'm getting at.

Conservatives think that if they aren't actively caving a black man's head in that they couldn't possibly considered racist.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

get that OUT of my face posted:

counterpoint: never do this for any website

*Signs out of SA*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the only people who might not know this are a small subgroup right wingers who dont consider themselves racist (as opposed to the ones who enjoy opportunities to openly revel in their racism)

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Boof Bonser posted:

1.) Go to Drudge
2.) Click on LITERALLY ANY ARTICLE that has anything whatsoever to do with black people
3.) Read the comments. It's not that there are some vaguely racist ones. Rather, something like 75% of the comments are outrageously racist.

Here's one from today: https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Man-Stealing-Cheetos-Threatens-Bodega-Clerk-With-Gun-469013393.html

I'm sure that the right has always been this racist but it's so depressing that they all apparently decided to come out of the closet about it en masse in the last couple years. I miss when people had to at least pretend not to be racist and say poo poo like "I'm not a racist or anything and I have lots of black friends, but we shouldn't allow any immigration from countries where black people live."

My coworker is reading drudge SEVERAL FEET from me ama

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

America deserved 1/13

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Harald posted:

America deserved 1/13

It would have been 100000x funnier had it happened to Mississippi.

dstyle
Jul 24, 2006
everything is racist

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
drudge poo poo, so what

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Drudge has always been super racist.

Oh Adaira
May 7, 2008

Casual Tabby
I don't think so cause I've never heard of this Drudge.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
my 10th grade social studies teacher wanted us more than anything else to be "media literate" so for the first 20 minutes of every class period he would have us read the top headlines on drudge report and speculate on what the articles might be like without actually reading them

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Les Os posted:

my 10th grade social studies teacher wanted us more than anything else to be "media literate" so for the first 20 minutes of every class period he would have us read the top headlines on drudge report and speculate on what the articles might be like without actually reading them

a real-life experience, albeit a useless one

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
is matt drudge even still alive

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Drudge racist. so what

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
never heard of it OP

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Drudge racist. so what

:)

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

thants op I feel like we as a community don't spend enough time posting about political poo poo. I think we should all be thinking about the lunatic american right all the time no matter how much we want to think about something else, anything else

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
crazy coworker who wont shutup about how he scared his wife and child away with his wingnuttery loves this dude.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol people who read drudge or Breitbart have never tried to pretend like they weren't racist as hell. I mean they might say they're not racist but then they always follow that up with some racist poo poo so the lie doesn't last very long at all.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

I'm not racist, I hate everyone different from me equally.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Duckbox posted:

wow. are you a sentient t shirt from 1998?

also op if there's one thing gbs needed it was another politics thread, thanks.
THANKS
No really THANK YOU
This is awesome.
Great. Just EXCELLENT.
good job.
THANKS.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Duckbox posted:

Same but I also hate me

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
While not every Republican is a racist, all racists are Republicans. Bomb Norway.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I literally cannot set my watch unless Drudge is racist.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Gazpacho posted:

came for the piss tag, stayed for the

Pretend I posted a pic of that transgender robot from Futurama.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

do u know jenny posted:

Conservatives think that if they aren't actively caving a black man's head in that they couldn't possibly considered racist.

Each white dude in this pic has only got 1 sock on wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
It would appear that their right ankles are bare... Nothing to hide on the right? Hmmm

• Locked thread