Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I just realized that I have never ever seen a couple where the dude is Asian and the woman is black? What gives? I’ve literally never seen this happen in real life and I’ve seen some weird things guys. Like one time I saw a guy jack off in his car at 75 on the freeway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Seen Youtube videos of black women & Chinese dudes hooking up while in China. The babies are cute.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's because it's the worst of both worlds genital-size wise, OP.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ive jacked off on the freeway tons of times going 75

You are not living your best life, OP

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Black pussy is good pussy.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

probably depends on the demographics and cultural trends in your area like for example i never met any jews or knew anything about jewish culture or even anti-semitism aside from bible stories and the evil nazis until i was like 19

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Black pussy is good pussy.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Where is the charity to support this rare sexual coupling? I want to do my part.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

race mixing is communism

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Commie NedFlanders posted:

race mixing is communism

Ok

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i love communism and race mixing

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

i love communism and race mixing

Ok

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Minimalist Program posted:

I just realized that I have never ever seen a couple where the dude is Asian and the woman is black? What gives? I’ve literally never seen this happen in real life and I’ve seen some weird things guys. Like one time I saw a guy jack off in his car at 75 on the freeway.
oh the guys probably just don't want to get honor-killed by their mothers.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Statistically one of the rarest & longest-lasting marriages

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Just like the giant panda, we must overcome their reluctance to mate through a captive breeding program or risk losing them entirely.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I'm a woman of color and dated everyone but Asians. The only consistent racist pushback I ever experienced (as in, snubbed at best and called the N word at worst) was from Asian guys :shrug:

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
We are all of us Energy Beings, one with the cosmos. By interfacing sexually, we sex ourselves and the universe has sex with itself. Then more apertures of the universe are created and the process continues. In this view there is no difference between asian man and black woman as they are both apertures through which the universe perceives and experiences itself. Hopefully the apertures will gently caress soon.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i heard that the rise of online dating has been the worst on black women and asian men. there's an opportunity there

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

extra row of teeth posted:

I'm a woman of color and dated everyone but Asians. The only consistent racist pushback I ever experienced (as in, snubbed at best and called the N word at worst) was from Asian guys :shrug:

My friends brother is Asian, his wife is Black and they seem to get on good.

But his parents are the most racist horrible people I've ever met (once, it didn't go well).

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Blue Star posted:

We are all of us Energy Beings, one with the cosmos. By interfacing sexually, we sex ourselves and the universe has sex with itself. Then more apertures of the universe are created and the process continues. In this view there is no difference between asian man and black woman as they are both apertures through which the universe perceives and experiences itself. Hopefully the apertures will gently caress soon.

Disagreed

Caufman
May 7, 2007

If you will let me apologize for my entire race-gender intersection, I am sorry for that disgrace.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Huh your av (and the demographics here) had me picturing you as white. Interesting story too. I wonder why. Racism is so 'what's the point.'

Caufman
May 7, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Racism is so 'what's the point.'

Insecurity. There's at least some intergenerational posttraumatic stress disorder within Asian America that needs working though.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i am 7 foot tall ebony beauty from congo seeking chinaman with clubfoot

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Minimalist Program posted:

I guess technically if you see yourself jerk off at 75 on the freeway then you did technically see a guy do it

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

I guess technically if you see yourself jerk off at 75 on the freeway then you did technically see a guy do it

I use what I call my "jerking mirror"

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
According to OKCupid that would be one of the rarest combinations, at least for online dating

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

Black woman rate asian men the lowest, and asian men rate black women the lowest. Online dating is weird though, I'm sure there are plenty who would like eachother if they mingled in person.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

RideTheSpiral posted:

i am 7 foot tall ebony beauty from congo seeking chinaman with clubfoot

I have two club feet but am also from the Congo unfortunately

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Nubian-princes-gently caress-Oriental-cum-sluts.mp4

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

race mixing is communism

This is true. In eudaimonia all needs are met, and all people are happy in their roles. Your race does not matter, only your potential and your happiness.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I knew a black man who married an immigrant Asian woman but I also know that it was because he was in fact partners with the woman's brother and this was before gay marriage was legal. I hope things have worked out for them since. :unsmith:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
you live in denmark op its not that surprising

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I don't know, OP. I'm only interested in white male/Asian female. WMAF for short

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

I have two club feet but am also from the Congo unfortunately

gross

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i figured you meant UK asian op, i bet that is even rarer than US asian

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

CountryMatters posted:

Online dating is weird though
By 'weird' you mean 'Hellscape of superficiality and insane expectations.' Ok yeah I'm still kind of bitter.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Statistically every type of racial pairing has happened OP, get with the times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I've never seen a large angry black woman married to a small, timid japanese accountant.

• Locked thread