Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
✋✋✋✋✋hol' up hol' up ✋✋ looks 👀 like we got a master 🎓 memer 🐸🐸🐸 over here 👈👈👈👩👩 hold on to your 👙panties👙ladies!💋💁fuccbois better back the hell ⬆️up⬆️ this absolute 🙀🙀🙀 maaaaaadman!!1! 👹 all you other aspiring 🌽🌽 memers👽👻💀 mmmight as wwwell give up! 👎👎👎👎cuse 👉this guy👈is as good 👌👌👌as it gets! 👏👏👏😹😹

Just me and my 💕daddy Stalin💕, hanging out I got pretty exploited by the ruling class 💲 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something revolutionary 🔫😍 and I asked what and he said he'd give me his ☭commies!☭ Yeah! Yeah!💕☭ I agitate!☭ I educate!☭ I organize!☭ 😍 It makes 💘daddy Stalin💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕☭😫Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 😫☭💕 1 commie☭, 2 commie☭☭, 3 commie☭☭☭, 4☭☭☭☭ I Killed a lot of fascists 🔫 and I'm gonna kill some more 🔫 ! 💟 He makes me revolutionary 🔫💗!He makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything the proletariat should!~ ☭☭☭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
⛽ thread 🚫 op

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

rated five because my horoscope told me my mercurial and contrarian behavior would increase in frequency this week.

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

die 💀 in a 🔥 🍑🕳️

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im (picture of fingers in "ok" symbol) (picture of eggplant)

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
🚪🛎️
👨‍⚕️🛏️

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
✈ 👳😱🎆

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Ride The Gravitron posted:

✈ 👳😱🎆

🛬🏢🏢

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

💀➡️🇺🇲

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️

🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️

🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️

🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️

The Aristocrats!

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
not an emoji story but i think that it is loving disgusting when people use emojis when they're trying to be cute-sexy

like that little 😏 is goddamn insufferable

don't get me started on the halo one or the loving eggplant

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Nice old memes from r/emojipasta OP

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

not an emoji story but i think that it is loving disgusting when people use emojis when they're trying to be cute-sexy

like that little 😏 is goddamn insufferable

don't get me started on the halo one or the loving eggplant

the stare/embarassed one is a travesty compared to the one true expression of :stare:

emoji posted:

Nice old memes from r/emojipasta OP

stop tarnishing my thread please

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
👮‍♂️🔫👮‍♂️

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
THERE'S👏NOTHING👏WRONG👏WITH👏WANTING👏A👏GIANT👏WEREWOLF👏COCK👏IN👏YOUR👏rear end👏THATS👏NORMAL👏

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
☠️

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

gary oldmans diary posted:

⛽ thread 🚫 op

Adbot