Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

VJeff posted:

Braun started getting really over when he started murdering Roman every week so my suggestion is to have Roman take a guitar shot every week for, let's say, six months.

Roman's been building up alot of good will from busting his rear end so hard the last 2 years. Guitar shot Ziggler or TJP instead.

God I want every mix match challenge team to win. They're all SO adorable :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So, what's the line with intergender interactions between the MMC interactions (universally good and cute) and stuff like. Alicia in the Cruiserweight division (really really bad when Dar wasn't saying her name in a funny way).

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ryan Ward I think. But if not, then how about that touchdown, earlier on this evening

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Natalya Neidhart is a very atractive woman.

She is, but have you seen Debbie Desperado? :allears:

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
I have been accused of a stalker!

Gavok posted:

So pretty much this.

I would love to see a Bayley gimmick in which she is able to transform into Shayna Baszler, similar to the Jeff Hardy - Undertaker spot against Punk a few years ago. Call her 'Angry Bayley' or something Capcom ish.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Incessant Excess posted:

Have Roman take 6000 guitar shots but all on one show.

Sold 6,000 guitars, never drew a dime.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Jeff Jarrett showing up at the Rumble and costing Roman the title shot after hitting him with an El Kabong and calling him "slapnuts" is going to be a sight to see.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Cavauro posted:

Ryan Ward I think. But if not, then how about that touchdown, earlier on this evening

It was a good touchdown

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Jeroen posted:

I would love to see a Bayley gimmick in which she is able to transform into Shayna Baszler, similar to the Jeff Hardy - Undertaker spot against Punk a few years ago. Call her 'Angry Bayley' or something Capcom ish.

Satsui no Huggo.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It would be badass if every time a new wrestler entered the royal rumble all the wrestlers in the ring gave him a kiss

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Paracaidas posted:

Sold 6,000 guitars, never drew a dime.

"..But he thought he was 'The Big Dog' and he really thought, in his little Pensacola brain, that he was bigger and better and would draw more money than John Cena!"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/952756638708051968

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Has to be good news

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

rovert posted:

Has to be good news

I don't know how you could infer that from a single tweet.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWEonESPN/status/952914820180914178

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sting-HHH was such a piece of poo poo feud.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I feel like the “never wrestling again” thing is WWE strong arming her into the surgery they wanted her to have all along

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/411wrestling/status/952937570496860166

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
lol drat this Shield reunion is poison

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
seth rollins is poison. killed sting, got his crossfit sweat on roman who got popped, dean "body of a rubberband ball" ambrose got hurt to kill the shield reunion even more, and now jason jordan is hurt once his character finally makes sense.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:hmbol: id love to see how WWE is going to fix the tag title match now.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Slot in Shelton Benjamin and see if anyone notices

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Say what you will about Asuka or Alexa and their title runs, but this post from another site is just precious (in a bad way).

Apparently the value of a champ is now decided based on how many times they defend the title over how good their matches are. If that's the case, then wrestlers like Okada, etc are all garbage. :colbert:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DarkstarIV posted:

Say what you will about Asuka or Alexa and their title runs, but this post from another site is just precious (in a bad way).

Apparently the value of a champ is now decided based on how many times they defend the title over how good their matches are. If that's the case, then wrestlers like Okada, etc are all garbage. :colbert:

Agreed

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Well if we're keeping score, Asuka and Alexa have the same number of good title defense matches.

(It's 1.)

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Once there are no faces left, they'll have no choice but to let Bryan come back.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

DarkstarIV posted:

crash holly is the all-time top champ, i agree

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Incessant Excess posted:

Once there are no faces left, they'll have no choice but to let Bryan come back.

Jason Jordan is a heel though

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Well if we're keeping score, Asuka and Alexa have the same number of good title defense matches.

(It's 1.)

5 and 0. Maybe 1 if you were feeling particularly charitable to the SummerSlam match.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I mean we may have lost Rich Swann, Brian Kendrick, Jason Jordan, Dean Ambrose, Paige, and Samoa Joe but........... TJP is back. And Ziggler will be back soon. Think if we lose any more mid carders we're gonna have Heath Slater in the IC title scene.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Blaise330 posted:

I mean we may have lost Rich Swann, Brian Kendrick, Jason Jordan, Dean Ambrose, Paige, and Samoa Joe but........... TJP is back. And Ziggler will be back soon. Think if we lose any more mid carders we're gonna have Heath Slater in the IC title scene.

Samoa Joe is hurt?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Every week Seth Rollins comes out with a different dude as the other tag champ. Seth Rollins and Finn Balor. Seth Rollins and Matt Hardy. Seth Rollins and Sasha Banks. It's money, baby.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Samoa Joe is hurt?

yeah he hurt himself squashing rhyno apparently. he was really on fire that night on the mic too.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Rarity posted:

Every week Seth Rollins comes out with a different dude as the other tag champ. Seth Rollins and Finn Balor. Seth Rollins and Matt Hardy. Seth Rollins and Sasha Banks. It's money, baby.

Why are you wishing grievous injury and misfortune on Finn Balor, Matt Hardy and Sasha Banks?!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Good thing all the current wrestlers get injured right before Wrestlemania when WWE doesn't need them

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Good thing all the current wrestlers get injured right before Wrestlemania when WWE doesn't need them
The last WrestleMania main event comprised entirely of full-time wrestlers was that awful Cena vs Miz match. Really though that was the Cena/Rock feud guest-starring Miz.

WrestleMania 27 ruined everything, it really was the turning point where the show became all about the part-timers/nostalgia runs.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

VJeff posted:

Why are you wishing grievous injury and misfortune on Finn Balor, Matt Hardy and Seth Rollins?!

dayjib
Jan 15, 2017

rovert posted:

Has to be good news

Any idea or thoughts in what post retirement Paige does?

Something on screen or is a Tyson Kidd deal more likely where she gets given a made up backstage role to keep paying her not to sue, while putting her on TD?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Minidust posted:

The last WrestleMania main event comprised entirely of full-time wrestlers was that awful Cena vs Miz match. Really though that was the Cena/Rock feud guest-starring Miz.

WrestleMania 27 ruined everything, it really was the turning point where the show became all about the part-timers/nostalgia runs.

WrestleMania has been about outside draws whenever possible since the first show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

So you're telling me Mr. T wasn't a full time wrestler?

• Locked thread