Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Bust Rodd posted:

or like a Vit efetosh where it’s just slinky dog hurting out of his chest to gently caress Bo Peep

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Video Nasty posted:

This was interesting as gently caress, thanks.

Laser Time is really good in general, the episode about The Monster Mash where they just get more and more exasperated hearing the dude's dozens of other identical novelty songs is fantastic.

E. Former front page writer BobServo is one of their regulars.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Earnest is a rapist

Fight me

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

who were those two guys who were in all his movies? i think one of them never talked.

you know the guys

Jake ( Gailard Sartain)and Eddie ( Daniel Butler). Eddie was the mute

Dr.Caligari fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jan 15, 2018

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Dr.Caligari posted:

Fight me

Jake ( Gailard Sartain)and Eddie ( Daniel Butler). Eddie was the mute

Jake was also known as Chuck.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Sid Vicious posted:

I really like the Ernest movies they were some of my most rented movies, eventually the video store gave me Ernest Scared Stupid because I rented it so often I paid for it multiple times over. They gave me Megaman 4 for the same reason. RIP Jim Varney. Is Super Dave Osborne still alive?
Bob Einstein is still alive at 75, and did two great episodes of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Jerry Seinfeld.

• Locked thread