Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

euphronius posted:

He's standing in blakes line of travel during a transition opportunity.

Blake literally points at him repeatedly while shouting and angles his path towards him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Blake literally points at him repeatedly while shouting and angles his path towards him.

Exactly.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

And D'Antoni is standing out of bounds. Are you being difficult for a reason?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm sorry. I guess I'm not expressing myself clearly. I apologize.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

euphronius posted:

He's on the court right before that. How are you people not seeing it.

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Lol. He's not close to the play, interfering in any way, and is completely off the court for the rest of the clip.

Is this reviewable? Can we get a mock review?

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

So when's the next clippers rockets game?

Finally, someone asks the right question

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

euphronius posted:

Is there a special basket on the sidelines that Blake can score on? Because that's where his path is directed and he even ends up out of bounds for 2-3 steps after he makes contact.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Dan Tony is in a superposition state, both off and on the court

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the next matchup in this is 2/28 at the Staples Center. Will CP3 stink bomb the Clippers locker room using a third entry way? A grassy knoll, if you will?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Carlosologist posted:

the next matchup in this is 2/28 at the Staples Center. Will CP3 stink bomb the Clippers locker room using a third entry way? A grassy knoll, if you will?

If there isn't a third entry way I'll be very disappointed

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Is there a special basket on the sidelines that Blake can score on? Because that's where his path is directed and he even ends up out of bounds for 2-3 steps after he makes contact.

Maybe he's so used to playing on practice courts from rehabbing all the time that he forgot there isn't normally a hoop on the sidelines

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/gifdsports/status/953171972388802560

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Blake griffin is just trying to enforce the rules here. A man stepped on the court 20 feet in front of him so he had to teach him a lesson. It doesnt matter if he was off the court a second later!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Chris is calling up Oscar from the Office: known hard-rear end.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Is this real is this real is this real

https://twitter.com/ClevisMurray/status/953325095153528833

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Let this be real. Please. Please!

WhyteRyce posted:

Yeah, Griffin is intentionally being a douche about the whole thing which seems to be his MO for things.

Clippers basketball. That was fun and so very stupid.

Jack's Flow fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jan 16, 2018

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

:laffo:

https://twitter.com/CHi_ToWN_93/status/953158881924001792

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

So anytime a coach's foot is 6 inches over the sideline for a second, it's totally fine to intentionally run at him in a straight line, while pointing at him and shouting, from 40 feet away, and purposely make contact with him. Makes sense.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Ghost Dog posted:

ur the guy who defended kevin durant right after the finals tho

Kd is good and anyone who takes the best possible job situation for them understands life for real, he’s good, real good.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't give a drat, I love Chris Paul. This is the funniest poo poo in history.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Stephen A. Smith is an idiot and I'm regretful that I typed his name just now.

RCarr posted:

So anytime a coach's foot is 6 inches over the sideline for a second, it's totally fine to intentionally run at him in a straight line, while pointing at him and shouting, from 40 feet away, and purposely make contact with him. Makes sense.
If this were true, Thibs would have to wear some kind of American Gladiators-esque protective equipment cuz homeboy spends whole possessions on the court.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

scuz posted:

If this were true, Thibs would have to wear some kind of American Gladiators-esque protective equipment cuz homeboy spends whole possessions on the court.

Same with Doc, who was actually on the court during that video

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

scuz posted:

Thibs' voice is his mutant power. It covers his body in a sonic buffer to prevent injury from any potential collisions.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Kd is good and anyone who takes the best possible job situation for them understands life for real, he’s good, real good.

seems like your shookometer is out of wack friend

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Here is a full youtube of all the bad blood in the Rockets game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8T_d2qs7vs

The Refs had 0 control over this game, this could have easily erupted into a malice type brawl.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Real talk: I think less of coaches who sit on the sidelines instead of pacing like caged predators.

pubic works project posted:

Thibs' voice is his mutant power. It covers his body in a sonic buffer to prevent injury from any potential collisions.
It's also a warning to potential assailants that their eardrums will surely bleed if they get close enough.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

euphronius posted:

You may have given this up already but:

Being on the court by itself isn't a problem. Coaches aren't allowed to interfere with play on the court.

D'Antoni WAS on the court away from the play (This is fine). He moves out of bounds as Griffin moves towards him (the right thing to do). Griffin chases him out of bounds and makes contact (not fine, if he did).

I can't really tell what Griffin did. If he just brushed against his tie or whatever then this is a whole pile of nothing. If Griffin did push him or go into him or whatever that should actually be a pretty big deal, having players trying to body up or intimidate coaches is a bad thing.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

euphronius posted:

Lou Williams is averaging 23.3 points a game.

Oh and he's a free agent.

I really love the job Ujiri has done but I wish he'd kept Lou somehow, dude can shoot and his presence would be a boon, no disrespect to Delon and Fred

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeBOHvKAKeO/

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

scuz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzQP7u-IOxg

Longer video of Shaq and Chuck's reaction and I'm lovin this
This is why - in spite of their flaws - there's really nothing better than basketball coverage on TNT.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

This is the greatest picture ever drawn

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

RCarr posted:

Remember when you were a kid and you saw your brother or sister doing something they weren't supposed to like not eating a cookie over a plate so you go running over and immediately smack it out of their hands onto the floor and yell in their face about how they shouldn't do that

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

can we change the forum background

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Skip to 13:40. This is the best.

https://youtu.be/4lQGVR6MBOg

Whoops, already posted, sorry!

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
All I can do is add it to the OP so that's what I'm doing.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

I have never laughed harder in my life

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
https://twitter.com/paulpierce34/status/618860245025030144

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

WhyteRyce posted:

Remember when you were a kid and you saw your brother or sister doing something they weren't supposed to like not eating a cookie over a plate so you go running over and immediately smack it out of their hands onto the floor and yell in their face about how they shouldn't do that

no

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Forever

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

WhyteRyce posted:

Wasting food, making a mess, AND being a jerk???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
CP3 is Charmin soft but they're absolutely right that "Hello police? Chris Paul's trying to beat me up!" is the funniest poo poo of all time. Literally everyone involved in this except maybe Green and Ariza are soft as hell.

• Locked thread