Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

That cave system is enormous and filled with other inert insect pods that were there on map start, and also the outdoor area you see there that they are very close to mining into is right where my base is.

Also about five minutes after taking that screenshot they broke out at the exact same time a ~30ish manhunter pack attacked me from the north. I'm on a tribal start and have three guns.

It's done. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Are manhunters supposed to attack doors that nobody has gone through? I just had a cougar pack enter the map, run around in circles for a minute, and then all converge on a steel auto-door and rip it to shreds. Luckily they were confused by the 2nd door and gave up after hitting it down to 50% and I was able to repair it while they ran through my killbox but wtf?

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

I've noticed that behavior too. Maybe it was added for those people who wall in completely (like everyone should) and forbid exit doors on manhunter packs, thus ignoring them?

That way you can't do that, you need to pay attention to the doors and try and clear the pack.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

HelloSailorSign posted:

I've noticed that behavior too. Maybe it was added for those people who wall in completely (like everyone should) and forbid exit doors on manhunter packs, thus ignoring them?

That way you can't do that, you need to pay attention to the doors and try and clear the pack.

If you wall in completely, then attackers will just try to break in anywhere. If you leave a part open, they will almost always go for that and you can build defenses there.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

JonathonSpectre posted:

So I accidentally misclicked on this thread and then got interested. Then I watched that "Why'd it have to be squirrels?" vid. And then I went and immediately bought this game. Holy poo poo this is the game I've always wanted. Watching a bad-rear end vat-grown ultimate soldier failing to kill a rat with a rifle for 3+ minutes is great.

So I watched a couple of Youtube tutorials and started my first game. I don't know the last time I've had this much fun playing something. I find the size of this thread daunting and I'd rather be playing than reading back through it so I have a few newb questions maybe some of you vets can help me with.

1)Are there any "must-have" mods that make things easier/more intuitive/chore removal without radically altering the base game? I'm thinking of things like the backpack mod from Don't Starve where you don't have to take off your backpack to put on armor every time you get in a fight.

2)When your colonists just wander around "stargazing" or "cloudwatching" or "going for a walk," is this something that they NEED to do to stay happy or are they just loving off? If I see someone "wandering" can I just grab them and prioritize something or should I let them walk around and get it out of their system?

3)How much growing should you do right away vs. other things? I got a base where there was a HUGE patch of fertile soil, enough for 6 6x9 fields and a couple smaller ones at the bottom so I had my farmer spend basically all their time setting these up and now I think maybe I should have built a field or two and had them do something else. I think I'm stuck in Don't Starve mode maybe where I prioritize food over everything else.

Thanks for any help and any other tips you wish you knew when you started this game. I'm going to go spend a few hours watching my little survivors plant potatoes and use 30+ rounds to kill a squirrel.
God help you. I find myself idly sitting at work thinking of strategies for this bloody game.

There are endless questions and most answers are opinions. You're pretty correct in prioritizing food and 6 6x9 fields should be enough to grow year round food for a colony of around 5-6 people and maybe a patch spare for healroot or cotton.

A few random tips:

storage:
You don't have to put wood and other stuff that deteriorates from being unroofed indoors, you can just put one or two support pillars outside your buildings and go to areas > roof zone and designate a roof be put around the supports. 1 support can hold a radius of 8 tiles worth of roof.

power:
Generally, if possible make your base around or near a geothermal vent. If you put them indoors they're free heating for the winter and when you have the tech researched create an excellent constant supply of power. Try to keep your power conduits built into the walls because if those things explode in the middle of a room all hell can break loose. And don't put them in wooden walls.

productivity:
Stone. Build nothing but doors and furniture from wood, its a liability when it comes to fire. Set up a stonecutters bench asap, have a storage area near to it and in the advanced job settings reduce the radius of where the pawn will grab materials. Setting work orders and jobs is the meat and gravy of rimworld for me. Just because everyone can sort of do everything does not mean they should. Your cook is not your hunter otherwise one of those jobs never gets done. My construction guy is never a hauler otherwise one of those jobs never gets done etc.

Never run concurrent projects with a small group of people, they end up trying to do everything and end up finishing nothing without a hell of a lot of micromanaging. When you need beds, power, food, security, make a call, pick one and do it. If you've two people who are absolutely great at the same task, consider staggering both of their work times or putting one on night shift. Rather than having a decent researcher cooking because someone is slightly better than them, have them do it when the other person stops and you learn tech twice as fast.

security/defense:

This is an important and much overlooked button. Its the fight or flight button. If your colonist is armed to the teeth, he shouldn't be backing down from an angry tortoise and slowly getting killed by pussy wildlife while trying to run away. Not everything has to be a fight to the death though. If you have one pawn get downed by a herd of rear end in a top hat deer and the guy you send to rescue him gets downed to don't send a third guy out yet. Wait until those fuckers are sleeping, send someone out to rescue them if they're still alive or kite them to a door you don't normally use. They're deer its not like they're calling for reinforcements.
Early on the best security is going to areas > new allowed area making one called "indoors" and setting it to....well indoor areas. Then if you've a raid or piss off some wildlife you can restrict everyone to a panic room while your drafted gun guys take care of it.

keeping colonists from being whiny:
They need beds, their own space a joy source like horseshoes, light, clean rooms, non ripped to gently caress clothes, fine meals or they eventually go postal. Lots more depending on the individual. Have a spare room and a spare double bed in case a couple break up and can't stand eachother or a new romance happens.

8 hours sleep, 2 hours of joy in the morning, 4 hours work, 4 hours of anything, 4 hours of work, 2 hours of joy before bed. Give them a decent sized room (theres a mod to scale down the real prima donna room size demands) flower pots in the rooms, light and heating. If they do one job and nobody is can do it, consider putting that work station in their bedroom because happy pawns are great at their jobs.

trade:
If you're big into trade and caravans, grow drugs and make art. Beer is great for chump change and for some reason everyone loves the hosed up sculptures your colonists make (check the descriptions of the art). You'll need to tame some alpacas or muffalo to do good trading unless you research the orbital trade beacon/comms desk. If you're big into trading I recommend learning how to make packaged survival meals.

prisoners/recruits:
You'll want to have one warden who is super sociable. If you have two of them then the stockholme effect gets watered down and he half likes two people instead of really liking one. Your warden should also be your trader and negotiator, but don't let them negotiate or trade if they're unwell.

misc:
Keep your goddamn pets the hell away from drugs. Its cute and funny initially until your battle grizzly bear is running around the base like hunter s thompson devouring every upper and downer it can get its paws on. Animal areas can be set but it means you have to make feed for them which is done at the butcher table. You can also just straight up forbid some doors. Still keeps them raiding your fridge.

As for mods, I'd heartily recommend going to steam workshop, sort by most popular and straight up downloading the entire first 2 pages. Just to get you started. You put things like jectstools and hugslib or anything else another mod has mentioned is a dependancy up at the top of the load order. But, you should do one or two games with no mods just so you can get a feel for the vanilla game. I have over 100 mods and they don't really slow the game at all.
A few hundred people make mods for rimworld, but these are my big 3 people, you can't go wrong with anything they make:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Haplo_X1/myworkshopfiles/?appid=294100
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FluffyMods/myworkshopfiles/?appid=294100
http://steamcommunity.com/id/dburgdorf/myworkshopfiles/?appid=294100

The Shortest Path posted:

:rip: that colony, guess that gives me an excuse to install more mods! :v:
Pfft. Some of your neighbours probably have an incendiary launcher you could swindle off them in exchange for crappy art and a few beer.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

A Moose posted:

If you wall in completely, then attackers will just try to break in anywhere. If you leave a part open, they will almost always go for that and you can build defenses there.

Its a cost calculation that factors in cutting through weak spots and you'll notice it especially with sappers. If you want to funnel people into a killmaze you're best putting turrets (even if they're not plugged in) around the doors you don't want them going to.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

A Moose posted:

Well yeah.

But we are talking about squirrels here, not raiders

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Tynan made a reddit post on why listening to people about rimworld suck the life out of him.
https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/7qh746/next_patch_will_be_10_confirmed_by_tynan/dsplgc1/?context=1

He's pretty Tynan about stuff, but I also think he's right and there won't ever be an end of suggestions for a game people put 60 hours into. Sounds like next release is 1.0, and its mostly going to be spit and polish to the UI and some kinda near water stuff.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Yeah, there’s definitely a soul-sucking element that the suggestions will never stop. Honestly they could probably do a year of dev just integrating QoL mods that already exist. Frankly I’d love that too, I feel dirty using 100+ mods.

Still it’s definitely the symptom of a popular game. There are worse things as a game dev. I’ve gotten my money’s worth multiple times over so no complaints from me on that front.

Maybe he’d consider allowing volunteers to continue to maintain and update the code base. I saw one game development team using github and managing incremental improvements via pull requests. An open source commercial project of some sort.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Ruggan posted:

Yeah, there’s definitely a soul-sucking element that the suggestions will never stop. Honestly they could probably do a year of dev just integrating QoL mods that already exist. Frankly I’d love that too, I feel dirty using 100+ mods.

So, one thing about the majority of the QoL mods is they make the game easier, which is a balance issue. Things like Hand me that Brick make construction easier, while mods that add fuses essentially eliminate entire crisis scenarios that need to be otherwise dealt with. The game works as a sandbox, but it has an end goal and the game is designed to make managing the colony continually a little bit harder to drive you to those goals.

I'm not saying using mods is wrong or anything, but "Vanilla" as it stands would have balance issues if a dozen QoL mods were woven into the game. I think most of us fire those up when we want to pursue different challenges and want to waive away some of the micromanagement which is part of the "standard" game challenge. But we're 40, 60, 200 hours into the game and not learning it for the first time.

I play with a dozen or so mods, so this isn't a "PURITY OF THE GAME" post, but more that its better to make the game balanced for hours 0-40 then add mods that make that curve less interesting.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

Is there a mod that varies the encampments you blow up? It’d be interesting to have outposts have levels such that each faction has maybe 5% of their outposts be a major stronghold and you’re assaulting 40 pawns with an actual base setup - not just two rooms, table, light , solar panel.

And holy poo poo I just got electricity after nearly 1.5 years have gone by. Tribal run, medieval times, and 50% research speed. I’m so excited to get refrigeration.

Edit: My definition of quality of life varies from that. Yeah, I don’t go without fuses, but that’s game changing. Animal tab, quality builder, allow tool, wildlife tab, hauling and crafting hysteresis... they make management simpler so that I’m not just constantly pausing and life keeps moving in the colony. Otherwise it’s a lot of micro that I simply don’t find engaging and often tedious.

HelloSailorSign fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Jan 16, 2018

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

I'm contemplating how the nature of early access means that when a dev says the next version is 1.0 everyone says 'fair enough, I've got my money's worth' rather than 'oh cool, I can really start playing now'.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

HelloSailorSign posted:

Is there a mod that varies the encampments you blow up? It’d be interesting to have outposts have levels such that each faction has maybe 5% of their outposts be a major stronghold and you’re assaulting 40 pawns with an actual base setup - not just two rooms, table, light , solar panel.

And holy poo poo I just got electricity after nearly 1.5 years have gone by. Tribal run, medieval times, and 50% research speed. I’m so excited to get refrigeration.

Edit: My definition of quality of life varies from that. Yeah, I don’t go without fuses, but that’s game changing. Animal tab, quality builder, allow tool, wildlife tab, hauling and crafting hysteresis... they make management simpler so that I’m not just constantly pausing and life keeps moving in the colony. Otherwise it’s a lot of micro that I simply don’t find engaging and often tedious.

Im pretty sure theres a mod that lets you design them yourself somewhere on the ludeon forums.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Alchenar posted:

I'm contemplating how the nature of early access means that when a dev says the next version is 1.0 everyone says 'fair enough, I've got my money's worth' rather than 'oh cool, I can really start playing now'.

It's probably in part due to the unpredictable nature of software and especially video game development, but early access is often seen as an adventure to see new features added to an already fun game. Random gamers aren't really interested in paying $20-$40 to be your playtesting team. Release is the death of the game to them because it means major new features are not going to be added any longer.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
OK so I want to write a little bit about my boy Tony, a 7 year-old yellow lab who made planetfall with me.

Tony bonded with Dems, a former soldier who became my colony's prime hunter. One day when out hunting during a vicious cold snap, just before it got dark enough he'd head back to the colony, Dems shot at an ibex and hit a timber wolf that was just offscreen instead. It and its friend charged.

Tony jumped out and held them off. Dems shot one and it charged him and gave him a mauling. Tony managed to kill the one he was fighting, then came over and killed the one mauling Dems, who was laying on the ground dying of blood loss. It was almost dark and it was like -30C out and Dems could barely walk. He collapsed and I figured his rear end was dead.

Not with Tony on the job. Tony grabbed Dems and dragged him all the way back to the colony, saved his life! Then Tony went and collapsed in his dog bed. After he was treated I looked at him.

Right eye: bitten out
Left eye: bitten out
Tail: Torn off

He dragged him back home after being blinded by those wolves.

After being blinded he kept hunting with Dems. Several timber wolves moved into an area and started killing everything so I sent Dems and another guy to go kill them. Tony, of course, went along, smelling his way through the world.

During the attack on the timber wolves Dems hit his and killed it! The other guy missed his, which charged us and was 100% for sure going to get in a bite on someone and then TONY!!!

Tony attacked the wolf one time and it went down in a splash of blood and went unconscious. Hauled it home and bandaged it up and checked its health.

Left back leg: Bitten off

He bit off the loving wolf's leg with one bite. I tamed the wolf on the first try and now my colony has best buds blind, tailless Tony running around with his one-legged wolf bro Simon, who even with his one leg missing has killed 2 men in raids.

Unfortunately while out hunting Tony ate some flake that fell out of space and is now addicted to drugs. I only have ~10 flake total so I'm a little worried that Tony's story is going to end with me Old Yeller-ing him after he goes into withdrawal and starts going apeshit.

And that's why I'll be playing this game for years.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
Animals don't have mood bars, can they break from withdrawal?

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

Cup Runneth Over posted:

It's probably in part due to the unpredictable nature of software and especially video game development, but early access is often seen as an adventure to see new features added to an already fun game. Random gamers aren't really interested in paying $20-$40 to be your playtesting team. Release is the death of the game to them because it means major new features are not going to be added any longer.

I get it and I've definitely felt it with Rimworld and other early access games - I just think it's a feeling worth reflecting on.

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Tony needs to meet my good friend Luci, maybe he can regrow his eyes with carbon nanites.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

Alchenar posted:

I mean, in a way I really can start playing now - since I do really long colonies yet don't play a ton, I've run up to new versions that end up breaking my old save. Now I actually can make a generational colony with the pregnancy mod

And I loved Tony's story.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

Keeshhound posted:

Animals don't have mood bars, can they break from withdrawal?

My 18 year old muffalo named Isabelle broke due to dementia. She wandered around sadly for a bit till she snapped out of it.

I figured it was time to put her down.

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

I've been super lucky with herd migrations so far, but I'm sure that won't last.

My current map is mostly stone mountain, and I've walled in a pretty big portion of the meadow outside the bunker doors, so there's not a lot of available habitat for large game. My pawns hunt pretty much anything as big as a rabbit and up within a couple hours of it wandering onto my territory, so the wildlife can get pretty sparse out there.

I'd seen the migrations go through before, walking right past the defences, no way I was going to mess with fifty loving elk with five people in the colony. But, after a few more years and with the freezer getting a little bare, I decide to risk it. I figured we'd wait for most of the herd to pass by and snipe a couple of the stragglers, Wolfpack style. Hunting team hides in the rocks and waits for the animals to pass and then opens up and the entire herd stops migrating and scatters. I'm thinking "oh poo poo they're all gonna turn on me" but no, they run around a bit then slowly start walking back on their original migration path. Perfect. Slowly but methodically pick off the entire migration group, food and skins for months!

Took a couple days to process all the carcasses. Finally get it all tucked away and I get another alert. Caribou migration. PRAISE RANDY. Same process, same result. Everything processed and stored.

Another alert, holy poo poo, muffalo herd HAIL RANDY. Again, food for years!

Another alert... capybara? In the boreal forest? Weird. I let that one go, smells like a trap manhunter pack in disguise.

I used to send out hunting teams to neighbouring maps, but I don't think I need to anymore.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Had a whole herd of like 20 Dark Young pass through a map once. Nope'd right the gently caress out of even trying that one.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Pimblor posted:

My 18 year old muffalo named Isabelle broke due to dementia. She wandered around sadly for a bit till she snapped out of it.

I figured it was time to put her down.

Right, but that's an effect of the dementia itself. My understanding was that you can technically shepherd a colonists through withdrawal without any breaks as long as you can counteract the mood hit.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Peg legs then removed legs are a lot easier :v:

A Dog Said makes that possible for animals ad well I guess. Never had the situation come up. Usually don't see addiction on animals until they drop dead or something.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
I notice now that colonists missing a leg can still move around, albeit slowly, so that's a nice change compared to being bedridden forever.

Is there a way to designate more than one room for a prisoner to be in? Like can I make a communal entertainment room for my prisoners, or an outdoor yard, while still having them have their own prison cells?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

FISHMANPET posted:

Is there a way to designate more than one room for a prisoner to be in? Like can I make a communal entertainment room for my prisoners, or an outdoor yard, while still having them have their own prison cells?

Sort of, yeah. Have their cell door be held open permanently, and have the area outside the door be its own enclosed communal room. Prisoners don't have joy needs, but you can still put art and tables there so they get the mood buffs for eating in a nice place. Their mood will say they have a very nice cell and they'll spend most of their time in the communal room, even though technically their cell is a 2x1 bed nook behind a permanently-open door.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
So if I'm in a situation where it's too hot or cold outside I can't really make a door that the prisoners can open and close to keep the correct temperature inside and not let the outside air in.

Then again since I keep all my prisoners in cloth tribalwear I wouldn't want them going outside anyway...

I had a prisoner with a 99% recruitment difficult and he ended up in prison for years before I finally used a temporary recruiting inspiration to get him, and as soon as he became a colonist he was despondent at not seeing the sun for years. Not sure if there's a good way to let him out automatically.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

bird food bathtub posted:

Had a whole herd of like 20 Dark Young pass through a map once. Nope'd right the gently caress out of even trying that one.

I have the dino mod and had a herd of 20 or so spinosaurs wander through my fields. That was a little tense

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

FISHMANPET posted:

So if I'm in a situation where it's too hot or cold outside I can't really make a door that the prisoners can open and close to keep the correct temperature inside and not let the outside air in.

Then again since I keep all my prisoners in cloth tribalwear I wouldn't want them going outside anyway...

I had a prisoner with a 99% recruitment difficult and he ended up in prison for years before I finally used a temporary recruiting inspiration to get him, and as soon as he became a colonist he was despondent at not seeing the sun for years. Not sure if there's a good way to let him out automatically.

Yeah, your communal room will have to be indoors as well. Prisoners don't get the Cabin Fever mood debuff, and the debuff clears away after a few seconds of outdoor time no matter how long they've been inside, so it's not really such a problem to keep the entire prisoner area indoors.

edit: oh, one other fun thing you can do, if your prisoner area has a nutripaste machine sticking into it with the hoppers outside the prisoner room, the prisoners will feed themselves. Nutripaste dispensers are somewhat unique in that they count as walls and can be in two different rooms at once without letting temperature flow through them, so you can have the hopper side of the machine be in your freezer, and the dispenser side in the prisoner area.

Mzbundifund fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jan 16, 2018

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Azhais posted:

I have the dino mod and had a herd of 20 or so spinosaurs wander through my fields. That was a little tense

but they were aquatic hunters :bahgawd:

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Just to keep everyone up to speed, we're discussing whether or not dementia and drug addiction will affect your blind tailless dog who drags people to safety and rips the legs off wolves in a single bite. Turns out that no, while animals can get senile dementia and drug addictions they do not go through withdrawals in the same way humans do.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Mzbundifund posted:

Yeah, your communal room will have to be indoors as well. Prisoners don't get the Cabin Fever mood debuff, and the debuff clears away after a few seconds of outdoor time no matter how long they've been inside, so it's not really such a problem to keep the entire prisoner area indoors.

Ah there we go, I guess I don't need to let them out anyway, she was incredibly debuffed when he was released but it went away pretty quickly so it was fine.

E: Also debuffed because she was missing a leg, but I wasn't gonna waste an EOPE advanced bionic leg on her until she was a colonist, and I didn't have a prison hospital area to give her a peg leg.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I started a child colony 2 hexes away from my main base as my map had 0 visible plasteel and gently caress trading for that. The result has been a hilarious siberian-exile-esque mining map where a small group of 3 fight off food poisoning, mental breaks, infection, loving plague, raiders with grenades, fires caused by raiders with grenades, all while chipping away at the yummy plasteel like the world's unluckiest prison workers.

Getting this work-camp setup without the new colony bonus and with a more pissed off Randy is pretty cool. I hope the caravan functionality gets fleshed out more over time, I'd like to have automated caravans or thresholds where the work-campers come back on their own. What mods add to that?

Also, can you bring prisoners back in a caravan? Or do I need to build a haunted operating theatre to deal with prisoners outside of the colony's prying eyes.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

botany posted:

but they were aquatic hunters :bahgawd:

If it helps your immersion there was a river on my map

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
What mod let's you have 2 colonies at once?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

YOTC posted:

It's in vanilla, but you have to enable it in the options screen. It's not on by default because it's demanding on your computer.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

YOTC posted:

Mzbundifund posted:

It's in vanilla, but you have to enable it in the options screen. It's not on by default because it's demanding on your computer.

Right, but on my laptop there was 0 performance impact, though my laptop is a newer mid-range model. You do get events happening at both colonies at once (even if a colony has no people in it). It seems like the "luxury" scale is per colony but the "It's been a while so I'm sending you some bad poo poo" timer is not at 0 with the new colony, so it's harder to start a 2nd colony than is your first.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
Swank, will try tonight hopefully. My main colony on my current save is taking up 90% of a 2nd option large map.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

loving lol that Tynan is planning on releasing 1.0 just three months after he went into beta, though. He's sick of working on this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Cup Runneth Over posted:

loving lol that Tynan is planning on releasing 1.0 just three months after he went into beta, though. He's sick of working on this game.

I think you're allowed to release a game after 5 years.