Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Neither Louisville or Notre Dame wants to win this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Clemson is never going to win in Chapel Hill.

GhostOfMagellan
Mar 12, 2012
I have been waiting for what feels like a lifetime for Wisconsin to suck poo poo this hard

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lovin this start to the k-state/oklahoma game

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

barry brown on one rn

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
So many whistles in UK - South Carolina. Both teams gonna be in the bonus with over 10 minutes to play. That is if they have any players left to play.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

well, even though oklahoma losing ultimately helps kansas's chance to win the conference, still gotta say emaw babyyy

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
If you told me back in 2009 that I'd be rooting for a Frank Martin team, I'd give you a strange look, but here we are.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Hard to win in a game like this where so many fouls are called when you have 3 guys out injured. At least they had Jarred Vanderbilt tonight for the first time this season. But blowing a 14 point 2nd half lead is not good no matter how it happens.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Matey posted:

well, even though oklahoma losing ultimately helps kansas's chance to win the conference, still gotta say emaw babyyy

This is how KU wins the conference every year.

They get a big win and then whichever team is neck and neck with them loses because the Big 12 is really good at beating each other up.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a Texas Christian Horned Frog. God Bless.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chiozza took an elbow and went to the locker room :smith:

Could be a concussion.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
good christ, Georgetown

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
can missouri start a game shooting at a normal clip for loving once?

Oh I see Tennessee is gonna make bullshit threes all game while Mizzou misses tons of layups.

Mike_V fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jan 18, 2018

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Mizzou is really lucky Tennessee is playing like poo poo since they can't hit a shot to save their life

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Don't blow this for once please guys.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

Don't blow this for once please guys.

Tennessee immediately goes on 9-0 run and Missouri doesn't score for 5 minutes.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Mizzou is gonna lose because they have no finishers, but I would like some loving home cooking for once.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That's not...a terrible foul?

I don't think it was the plan.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

college basketball: a dumb sport for jerks, imo

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
How do you get an offensive foul on a made free throw and the free throw counts?

Like, you'd think you would see that every time a trailing team was shooting free throws and there's <10 seconds.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Well poop

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Amazed that Mizzou pulled it out. They still need a PG desperately though

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Good for Ohio State to get an away win against a decent team even on a night when Keita Beits-Diop wasn't on. That being said they looked like poo poo down the stretch and were lucky Northwestern didn't make a few more threes. OSU struggled with the press and also started air balling shots to let Northwestern get close in the final minute. Micah Potter had been stepping up and maybe should have got back in even if I do usually like Wesson more.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jan 18, 2018

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

NC State is still a bone-stupid basketball team, gonna take more than this year to fix that.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
UVA-Georgia Tech game is a defensive slog. Not really doing the game any favors.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Just another ho hum low scoring 16 point win

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Torin Dorn turning into a late-game warrior. State pulls it out thanks mostly to him late and Yurtseven throughout.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

UVA-Georgia Tech game is a defensive slog. Not really doing the game any favors.

Honestly who gives a gently caress, road teams are getting eaten alive in the ACC this year except for UVA, sort of amazing watching everyone flail at them.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Michigan looks like total trash tonight

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

St. Mary's won at Gonzaga, that's something

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches

Poque posted:

Michigan looks like total trash tonight

As a longtime Nebrasketball fan I'm conditioned to assume we'll gently caress it up toward the end, but poo poo, I think 12 was as close as it got in the second half

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Isaac Haas just destroyed a dude's face with the basketball

And then the refs didn't see the guy's nose bleeding and let him play a possession looking like he just came from an ECW match.

PotatoJudge fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jan 20, 2018

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
This 3pt% is straight up unfair but they can't stop getting open looks

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Poque posted:

This 3pt% is straight up unfair but they can't stop getting open looks

They hit 10 out of 11 at one point, the Iowa crowd cheered when they finally missed.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Purdue is unconscious right now but I thought Iowa was going to be the sleeper team in the B10 this year. Oops

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
This is the best Purdue team I've ever seen

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

UConn is terrible, Iowa is terrible, and Wichita State is not a top-ten team.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Purdue played the C team against the A team for Iowa and was still keeping up.

I mean, Iowa’s bad this year but Purdue is really good.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

OU is making GBS threads the bed at Okie Light. Young hasn’t done anything until now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Troy Queef posted:

OU is making GBS threads the bed at Okie Light. Young hasn’t done anything until now.

Feel like Young’s had a pretty bad two weeks or so.

• Locked thread