Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

is that harvey weinstein

when you're a full grown obese man and you try to body surf at the concert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I just read over a year of chapters I missed out on.

What the gently caress is going on. This ends in 6 chapters? what the gently caress is anything :psyduck:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

GreenBuckanneer posted:

This ends in 6 chapters?

Not that I'm aware. Have you heard something?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Schwarzwald posted:

Not that I'm aware. Have you heard something?

I saw something online that says 107 chapters but I only see 101 available to read.

I do remember hearing he wanted it to be done in 100 chapters though a year or two ago...

edit: it could be I'm just confused, but it does feel like it's reaching a head.

Also the art of the warhammer titan screams Bleach to me for some reason

GreenBuckanneer fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Jan 17, 2018

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
If it was gonna end soon I'd say it would end on Chapter 108 because of the number's significance in Japanese culture.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

never heard anything about it ending on 107. could happen but idk

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Also the art of the warhammer titan screams Bleach to me for some reason

aizen does a similar thing at one point. I guess the masks are kinda alike as well? maybe some kido too

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

*** BIG SALE ***

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/attack-on-titan-books

$18 gives you:
Drm-free Attack on Titan vols 1-22
+
all the extra crap (lost girls, before the fall, junior high, guide book, art book, etc)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
yeah, that's an insane deal. absolutely worth it.

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Oh hell yah. Crunchy Roll for some reason doesn't have any chapters before Kenny's reveal. Definitely going to pick up the first few volumes.

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Oh man, I had forgotten how crude was the art ~13 volumes ago.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Sub Harrison posted:

Oh hell yah. Crunchy Roll for some reason doesn't have any chapters before Kenny's reveal. Definitely going to pick up the first few volumes.

I would say go for the whole enchilada since it's everything up to now, has the artbook, and supports the ACLU, which can always use more support especially now.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Turin Turambar posted:

*** BIG SALE ***

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/attack-on-titan-books

$18 gives you:
Drm-free Attack on Titan vols 1-22
+
all the extra crap (lost girls, before the fall, junior high, guide book, art book, etc)

Oh, kick rear end. Thanks for letting me know!

Is any of the extra crap worth looking at? The Guidebook and Artbook are probably solid, but what about Lost Girls, Before the Fall, and the others?

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Schwarzwald posted:

Oh, kick rear end. Thanks for letting me know!

Is any of the extra crap worth looking at? The Guidebook and Artbook are probably solid, but what about Lost Girls, Before the Fall, and the others?

That's what I was going to ask. I didn't know one of the spinoffs (Before the Fall) had 11 books. Is it any good?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Before the fall is non-canonical and not written by isayama so at best it will confuse you with setting things that don't actually have anything to do with aot proper, probably

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

Before the fall is non-canonical and not written by isayama so at best it will confuse you with setting things that don't actually have anything to do with aot proper, probably

Yeah, I know it's from another author. That doesn't answer my question. :) Is it good or is it skippable?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I only read the first few chapters but they were not good so probably not worth reading. It's a spinoff that formed purely from the hype aot got, has there been anything good like that in the past for other series?

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

Captain Invictus posted:

I only read the first few chapters but they were not good so probably not worth reading. It's a spinoff that formed purely from the hype aot got, has there been anything good like that in the past for other series?

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu!
Carnival Phantasm
SAO Abridged
The entire Nanoha franchise

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

MHA spinoff is good

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
A decent chunk of people prefer the MHA spinoff to the original, myself included. It's good.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Korean scans are up and holy poo poo, poo poo's going down.

http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/mWYaTAQ2ST4

English scans too!

https://yonkouprod.com/reader/read/attack-on-titan/en/0/102/page/1

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

ok but wheres armin

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

cuntman.net posted:

ok but wheres armin

Why do you think they set up landing lights?

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

Onmi posted:

Why do you think they set up landing lights?

:aaa:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

(me too)

(and yeah, after all that action I had forgotten already the mystery of the lights)

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Man that was a wild chapter. Really looking forward to the next. I do hope we soon get some scenes from back on Paradise Island, to see what have changed there.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...

Atreiden posted:

Man that was a wild chapter. Really looking forward to the next. I do hope we soon get some scenes from back on Paradise Island, to see what have changed there.

#WheresAnnie2018

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Beefstew posted:

#WheresAnnie2018

In Sasha's stomach. Or maybe Hange's.

This city is gonna loving burn. to. the. ground. :flame:

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
holy poo poo

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Warhammer Titan is pretty OP, you guys.

So what fan favorite is Gabi gonna end up icing?

Gibbering
May 24, 2014

:catdrugs:
Maybe she’ll just kill Floch and nothing of value will be lost.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

Rhaka posted:

Warhammer Titan is pretty OP, you guys.

So what fan favorite is Gabi gonna end up icing?

Potato girl. Her long overdue death shall come.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

if the author really wants gabby to take someone out, he should go for the throat and have it be levy or mikasa

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Holy poo poo! This chapter was cool as heck

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Sasha looking ten kinds of badass

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Manatee Cannon posted:

if the author really wants gabby to take someone out, he should go for the throat and have it be levy or mikasa

I'm actually banking on Levi myself. Time to pass that torch. Though he might be immortal due to fanbase.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
I don't get why people are freaking out about the destruction anyway. The guy declared a war of extermination and Eren decided to smush him along with others. They were going to kill off everyone on the island down to the last child and they're freaking out that the same is being done to them in a war for survival. Yeah it's heinous but it's not even an escalation since they declared war at Maximum Warcrime Rating already.

I'm going to guess that Reiner is the only one to understand that this was coming to them considering their actions on Paradis.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah I'm wondering if Mikasa heard willy's declaration of extermination right there and the world leader's overwhelming support of it or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Didn't she just point out he'd killed a bunch of civilians and children along with the actual bad guys?

She's pointing out he's gone beyond fair retaliation into literally the same thing that spurred Eren's own quest for revenge. We know Eren is perfectly aware of the gravity of his actions, but Mikasa doesn't.