Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
koei i'll love you forever if lu bu's street clothes are an anachronistic trailer park tank top, and he has a beer belly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

homeless snail posted:

what even is dynasty warriors 9

um, asked and answered

ok gently caress im sold

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
The Nintendo Labo cardboard stuff looks awesome. I am so glad they are doing their own thing in the gaming industry rather than trying to compete with 4K fidelity and all that stuff.

I am so glad the Switch has been a success because I love pottering around on it. Hooray for video gaming!

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

VideoGames posted:

The Nintendo Labo cardboard stuff looks awesome. I am so glad they are doing their own thing in the gaming industry rather than trying to compete with 4K fidelity and all that stuff.

I am so glad the Switch has been a success because I love pottering around on it. Hooray for video gaming!

strong agree i am glad theres weird new things

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I wanna be a giant cardboard robot.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Man with this job I have like

An hour a day for any kind of video games when I'm done with everything else

Breath of the Wild is going to take me a year to finish

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ZenVulgarity posted:

Man with this job I have like

An hour a day for any kind of video games when I'm done with everything else

Breath of the Wild is going to take me a year to finish

I will pop over to your work so you can have me around all day! Hooray!

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

VideoGames posted:

I will pop over to your work so you can have me around all day! Hooray!

You can't come here videogames

It's not allowed

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
A few minutes with the boss and they will change their minds.
I guarantee it!

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD-LRWfsf9Q

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

VideoGames posted:

Nintendo's new gimmicks don't always work out, but I respect them for trying something new rather than making knockoffs of stuff from other companies that nobody cares about

I'm way more interested in the Labo than any of the VR bullshit or 1000000p grafix that Sony and Microsoft are pushing

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

but how does the cardboard taste

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Cowcaster posted:

but how does the cardboard taste

You have to flavor it with tide pods, but pretty good.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

a proper commitment to papercraft would have saved the PlayStation Vita

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Tearaway was mediocre

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

Tearaway was mediocre

That's being too kind, I feel.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

the highly wrong posts thread is that way

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Really Pants posted:

the highly wrong posts thread is that way

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i'm glad you are so intimately familiar with where the highly wrong posts thread is as I've had no reason to visit!

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
I need some recommendations. Beat Divinity Original Sin EE (going to buy 2 when it goes on sale, last sale it was 4 bucks off lol) in the mean time looking for something similar. I have played Planescape, Baulders Gate, Icewind Dale all those games but seemed to enjoy Divinity alot more. Any other games I am missing?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Flaggy posted:

I need some recommendations. Beat Divinity Original Sin EE (going to buy 2 when it goes on sale, last sale it was 4 bucks off lol) in the mean time looking for something similar. I have played Planescape, Baulders Gate, Icewind Dale all those games but seemed to enjoy Divinity alot more. Any other games I am missing?

Just buy DOS2 as it's a straight upgrade to every single thing about Original Sin.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

exquisite tea posted:

Just buy DOS2 as it's a straight upgrade to every single thing about Original Sin.

Is the combat faster? Cause holy poo poo is it slow in 1.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Phantasium posted:

i'm glad you are so intimately familiar with where the highly wrong posts thread is as I've had no reason to visit!

see previous

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

and in most cases, a major upgrade

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

Depends on how many barrels your party is holding. ABC, Always Be Carrying (oil barrels).

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Oh hell yeah they did a swap meet thing at work today and somebody was throwing out a slim PS2 for free.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

I'm glad the Sam & Max Facebook page is still active.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I bought Grim Dawn when it was early access but never really played it. I decided to buy the expansion pack last night and finally give the game a playthrough.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I really really like Grim Dawn but goddamn was I fatigued by the end of it. The last area or so I was just rushing through because I wanted it to be over. No idea how to avoid that happening, I was already playing it in pretty small chunks.

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)
It's an injustice we live too late in the Konami timeline for there to be an MGS port on the Switch you're supposed to play while inside a Nintendo Labo cardboard box.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Can't believe cat owners won't be able to have Switches anymore because their stupid pets will keep sitting inside the controllers.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Cats are just doing their job of showing you the inherent waste and pointlessness of consumerism, and life in general.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

I said come in! posted:

I bought Grim Dawn when it was early access but never really played it. I decided to buy the expansion pack last night and finally give the game a playthrough.

I quite like it, it's got pretty good gamepad controls. I got two copies when it was on steam sale for me and my wife and we've been co-op'ing it together.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

idk I think my cat just wants to be near the warm thing that makes funny noises and hope that it's about to play something on the tv that shows birds.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Phantasium posted:

idk I think my cat just wants to be near the warm thing that makes funny noises and hope that it's about to play something on the tv that shows birds.

When I was younger we had a cat that would try to catch the cars as they left the screen when my brother watched formula 1 races.

But yeah, "Be the warmest thing in the room" is pro cat tip #1.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Put a cucumber on your switch

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

al-azad posted:

I'm glad the Sam & Max Facebook page is still active.

I love this

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I played six hours of Bloodlines last night apparently according to my save file? I had no idea it had been that long. Game is super good. If the quality of the beginning holds up (unfortunately I remember it doesn't) then this is one of the best wrpgs of all time

Being a Malkavian is fine so far, the only thing it's tried to spoil for me is the one twist I actually remembered because of how super hosed up it was (all the stuff with Jeanette and Therese)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Talking to the lady at the beach on a second playthrough is a real trip. Talking to her as a Malkavian on a second playthrough is even better

• Locked thread