Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Work Friend Keven posted:

New Swain wearing an overcoat as a cape like an anime villain, I’m ready, give it to me.

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I feel part of the problem is they overnerfed caitlyn to the point she is by far the weakest adc

They probably wouldn't have had to do this if, like, *gestures at her kit*

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Vayne and Twitch are both in my bullshit tier of ADCS, both abuse stealth and both are some of the strongest right now.

It's a consequence of lane bullies being, well, bullied out of botlane by various changes over the years. Even before preseason, DShield made picking Zyra/Brand/Vel a losing proposition the majority of the time, and especially when the Ardent meta came around. Nowadays, Draven's about the only viable ADC bully remaining, and the dual Relic meta means that most support bullies straight lose in lane and get outscaled. Only Brand's got a remotely healthy average winrate, and that's only because he does a ludicrous amount of percentile HP damage now.

Bot lane's been riding a knife's edge of balance for a long time, and it feels like Riot's constantly unable to find a happy medium. It seems like it's either goofy MF + Jhin lanes where the other side gets repeatedly ratfucked by harass, or it's an absolute sleeper of a farmfest where neither side wants to engage on the other because lane harass is useless.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

I think trying to support the lethality items on ADCs is what upset the bottom lane ecosystem. It's hard to get lane bullies into the right spot when they have access to snowball items with easy build paths while other champs don't have a choice and need to farm out bigger items.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

when serrated dirk was the best possible first buy for lethality adcs and also 200 gold cheaper than a BF sword and also significantly better than the bf sword and everyone was going "i dont understand what the problem is??? probably lethality is too good" that was some extremely good poo poo

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Regardless of meta, as someone whose main ADCs are jhin mf and ezreal i generally consider marksman items to be Bullshit

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am a fan of Vayne superiority

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Uqzp1AVDM

Not entirely certain, but that sounds like the guy that plays The Dealer from Hand of Fate. Good choice if so.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Addamere posted:

I am a fan of Vayne superiority

I too have this unfortunate fetish

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
If anyone needs just a couple of the champs from that season 8 bundle it looks like at least some of them are half off individually, I know I picked up Ezreal last night and I need to smash out my first win tonight so I can grab Vayne

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

If anyone needs just a couple of the champs from that season 8 bundle it looks like at least some of them are half off individually, I know I picked up Ezreal last night and I need to smash out my first win tonight so I can grab Vayne

Yeah, there's a big ol' sale of champs on. Important to note that it's not just half off RP, but half off BE as well.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Vermain posted:

Yeah, there's a big ol' sale of champs on. Important to note that it's not just half off RP, but half off BE as well.

Yeah I should have mentioned that, it's really nice

I might see if there's any other champs I want, I've got most of the good ADC champs so maybe I'll branch out so I can have a second role if I need it

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
First game of placements: our no-sightatone Annie support went 0/14.

Season 8 folks

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i dont know if you heard but sight stone is for losers. adc can build the sight stone, full damage support will carry

Twist And Pout!
Sep 3, 2011
Yeah idk how you are supposed to 100-0 people with Annie if you build a sightstone...

Entitled ADCs... smh

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

gvibes posted:

First game of placements: our no-sightatone Annie support went 0/14.

Season 8 folks

you do not need a sight stone if you can 100-0 the jungle if he dares to show his head, just keep building needlessly large rod items and stay above the curve. if you ever buy a support item you will fall off and be useless

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

The new Swain better still be crippled goddammit. Chasing people down on a man with a cane is hilarious.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
Is being a cripple your endgame powerfantasy

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
Though, the next game, I went 9/0/8 against an Ornn named ORNNHUB. So it all evens out in the end.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Voxx posted:

Is being a cripple your endgame powerfantasy

It worked for House.

before season 5.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
Riot games please for posterity retain alternate jokes and taunts for the swain guy while in bird form thank you

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i like that the bold new direction for swain is that hes missing a hand now

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Should make a champion that's just Swain's missing hand, give it unique spell interactions with Swain like Rakan and Xayah have

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Platinum 2 ranked game support build. Guess the champion.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Had a jungle ez on the enemy team camp me top while I was kayle to the point where I actually asked him to go bother another lane and yes the bush was warded

he walked away then came back half a minute later and sat in the bush some more while i just sat under tower and taped down the e button to farm safely :effort:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

How Rude posted:

Triforce Kid Lux

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

How Rude posted:

taric

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

JAAAANNNNAAAA

Also, I am glad Udyr is back in meta. I three shot a Yi at level 7 last night and it blew his loving mind. He was very confused in all chat about it.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
This is clearly soraka

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

I am having fun

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Methanar posted:

I am having fun

On which screen did you take this screen shote

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Rygar201 posted:

JAAAANNNNAAAA

It's Janna

I hadn't backed in 7 minutes while racking up coin assists and had just enough money to purchase a triforce so I obliged the Triforce rule.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

How Rude posted:

It's Janna

I hadn't backed in 7 minutes while racking up coin assists and had just enough money to purchase a triforce so I obliged the Triforce rule.

golden rule triforce kid in ranked... keeby i am so proud of you right now

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

The Shortest Path posted:

In the video Leona maxes Q first but I feel like you could go either way.

E: Here are the profiles for the people in the video:

http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=youtuberella
http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=angelmelly

i enjoy that they appear to be playing against supports that are afk

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
https://plays.tv/video/5a606f27e3edac368a/anivia

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

game is loving garbage

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Methanar posted:

game is loving garbage

Get ready to spam Anivia

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Methanar posted:

game is loving garbage
turn on your monitor :D

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

They were all anivia