Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

i just had one heck of a good burg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i will never have a good burg again

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Thinking about good burgs.

----------------

AEMINAL

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
made such a dang good burg earlier (toasted brioche bun w/ drops of tabasco soaked into it, patty w/ melted cheddar, ketchup, dressing and crispy fried onions on top) that im thinking of making another one :I))

FreshCutFries

AEMINAL posted:

made such a dang good burg earlier (toasted brioche bun w/ drops of tabasco soaked into it, patty w/ melted cheddar, ketchup, dressing and crispy fried onions on top) that im thinking of making another one :I))

the power burg

FreshCutFries

the, no wait get this one, one burg, lmao, to....rule them all!!!

AEMINAL

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Thingyman posted:

the, no wait get this one, one burg, lmao, to....rule them all!!!

Lol!

Shugojin

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

AEMINAL posted:

i put some of the huy fong garlic chili paste on my burg and it was a pro choice

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Pro burger tip: put cheese inside of the burger.

----------------

Slugnoid

My go to burg includes two all beef seared dics, dill and dijon mustard sauce, a chiffonade of lettuce, some shaved cheese, finely sliced cornichon and eschalots on a sesame seed brioche. Usually I pair it with a side of pomme frites and a zesty drink.

smoobles

i'm gettin' Burg Fever over here

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

drilldo squirt posted:

Thinking about good burgs.

Koishi Komeiji

Just had the twin cities burg from Smashburger. They ain't kidding when they say they put a lot of cheese on that joker, that burg is mean!

BoldFrankensteinMir

I have loved hamburgers all my life but am trying to quit beef. It's been a sad, bitter affair.

Sig by Heather Papps

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
*obama voice* we had some bad burgs. we did some things that were contrary to our values. but that’s not who we are.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
I;m thinking about thos Burgs

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I had some really nice cabbage rolls which are kinda like burgers.

Peanut Butler

I had a food bank burg that was a so-so flavor and texture but was heckin' good because it came to me via the love of a wider community who don't know me from adam and you can't beat gratefulness with any condiment!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

gonna throw this out there, peanut butter on a burger with bacon

where in nature are you gonna find a cow, a pig, and a peanut (tree?) all in one place? it's a marvel of human genius

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
OH!!! I wondered why you were talking about chilli and gherkins and nosehair etc, I thought you guys meant a good ‘burg you know... a battenburg

Twenty Four

Jolo posted:

gonna throw this out there, peanut butter on a burger with bacon

where in nature are you gonna find a cow, a pig, and a peanut (tree?) all in one place? it's a marvel of human genius

I had this at a local bar, it sounded so strange that I had to try it, but it was so good. Then they took it off the menu for some reason? Maybe no one was ordering it.

I should remember that I can make this happen myself, I haven't had one since, but the sweet salty combo is actually dang good!

Yuu Morisawa

Watch Creamy Mami
I had a good burg at Five Guys a few days ago

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we're burgin tonight, y'all, we're going to get smoked mushroom burgs at this nice place and then i'm probably gonna die of that burg. it's gonna be good as h*ck.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
I had a great burg yesterday after a 3 day hospital stay where they didn't let me eat anything for a day and liquids only for 2 days.

The hospital cafeteria burg probably wouldn't have been a good burg under any other circumstances but in those circumstances it was amazing

Twenty Four

canyoneer posted:

I had a great burg yesterday after a 3 day hospital stay where they didn't let me eat anything for a day and liquids only for 2 days.

The hospital cafeteria burg probably wouldn't have been a good burg under any other circumstances but in those circumstances it was amazing

It isn't unusual for me to not eat for a day or two every once in a while. It's been about one and a half now and I'm ok. The bad part is when you aren't allowed to, like at the hospital, it makes you want it that much more.

Being on a liquid only diet for a week when I was in was rough, but not as bad as the nearly week before that of not being allowed even water, just IVs, that dry mouth thirst is impossible to describe.

But when you aren't allowed anything, be it food or drink, theyn you get it, yeah that hospital cafeteria burg you had probably tasted like it was worth $50. I've been there friend!

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
Periodic fasting is really good imo!

I'm gonna fry up a couple of veg burgs in sunflower seed oil this evening, maybe tomorrow if I don't get super hongry.

meat is a sometimes food, lol

----------------

BoldFrankensteinMir

osirisisdead posted:

Meat is a sometimes food, lol

Rock on, Earth buddy!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Twenty Four posted:

But when you aren't allowed anything, be it food or drink, theyn you get it, yeah that hospital cafeteria burg you had probably tasted like it was worth $50. I've been there friend!

that's probably about how much they billed insurance for

Manifisto

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I have loved hamburgers all my life but am trying to quit beef. It's been a sad, bitter affair.

have you tried an impossible burger? I have not but I am thinking I should

Twenty Four

canyoneer posted:

that's probably about how much they billed insurance for

Likely! But at the time you are like "I don't care bring me some food!" hah

Manifisto posted:

A what?

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

Likely! But at the time you are like "I don't care bring me some food!" hah

A what?

The ‘Impossible’ Veggie Burger: A Tech Industry Answer to the Big Mac

https://nyti.ms/2jFjR5V

I saw a video, maybe a buzzfeed thing, where people were pretty sold

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I clicked around for 40 seconds on that startup's page, but there isn't readily available nutritional information on there, not even macros. So, I don't care.

----------------

Manifisto

osirisisdead posted:

I clicked around for 40 seconds on that startup's page, but there isn't readily available nutritional information on there, not even macros. So, I don't care.

I don't own stock in them or anything but the macros are there if u care

https://www.impossiblefoods.com/faq/

per 3oz serving
fat 13g
protein 20g
carb 5g

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Manifisto posted:

I had plans to go out and eat one of those three weeks ago. But the universe conspired against me, and I had to cancel my plans, and then I went on a three-week vacation/business trip, and now I am hellbent on getting one into my mouth. Wish me luck

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

Manifisto posted:

I don't own stock in them or anything but the macros are there if u care

https://www.impossiblefoods.com/faq/

per 3oz serving
fat 13g
protein 20g
carb 5g

That shows promise, but "Our magic chefs are the only ones qualified to shovel this down your gullet so drive 30 miles onewaykthx" So are they hard to cook properly or something? Boca burgers are still a clear winner.

----------------

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Anyone been to Fergburger in New Zealand? Probably the best burg I’ve ever noshed. Apparently it’s world famous.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I like veggie burgers so I anxiously await goon reviews.

Manifisto

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I like veggie burgers so I anxiously await goon reviews.

there is a place not so far from me that serves them

they are a good bit pricier than a regular old burg but I may have to try one for science

ty nesamdoom!

Koishi Komeiji

Oh poo poo, there's one of these down the street from me, gunna burg and brag in a few...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
My snarky attitude aside, I really like the idea of some more competition on the market for the cyberpunk staple of a synthetic burger. :burger: :burger:

----------------

• Locked thread