Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I've literally been trying to sell auspol on trails since the reveal at the end of tits1

I think only bif picked it up and played it and that's because I bought her tits 1

Tocs2 pc when!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tithin posted:

I've literally been trying to sell auspol on trails since the reveal at the end of tits1

I think only bif picked it up and played it and that's because I bought her tits 1

Tocs2 pc when!!

Yeah I beat 1 and started 2, I did make it past that sewer level but got all distracted with Mafia and poo poo. I don't play too much Steam stuff at all lately

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
chapter 7 (i think it is chapter 7) in SC is one of the most like, masterful things I have seen in a video game. It like effectively does so many things at once, and like makes use of nearly every element of the game and map up to that point, its crazy.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

im stuck in fc, cant wait to get to chapter 7 of second gmae (give oyur games real subtitles) so i can call it bad

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

GulagDolls posted:

im stuck in fc, cant wait to get to chapter 7 of second gmae (give oyur games real subtitles) so i can call it bad

hi busb

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
FC isn't Ultima 7 I done even know what FC is

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

busb posted:

FC isn't Ultima 7 I done even know what FC is

First chapter as in it's the first game of the subseries

Trails in the Sky, first chapter, second chapter, third chapter
Trails of Cold Steel, first chapter, second chapter (due on PC "soon", been out on ps3 forever), third chapter (Just came out in japan, release date unknown), fourth chapter (in development, subtitle "End of Saga" )

Derby Ghost
Jan 13, 2018

A real piece of work.

peramene posted:

so hey speaking of dolls

nah, nah... one is enough

Never change~

Also the final fantasy is boring. The real final fantasy is life, y'know what I mean??? really makes u think.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Anybody know any good sushi places in Portland? GF and I are gonna go celebrate me finally getting full time at work

Derby Ghost
Jan 13, 2018

A real piece of work.

PMush Perfect posted:

Anybody know any good sushi places in Portland? GF and I are gonna go celebrate me finally getting full time at work

CONGRATS!!! That's awesome.

I don't know any but if u ever come to NC I'll take you to one that I really like.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Ff7 I wanna be the guy who thinks cloud is a big time hottie

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Moatillata posted:

Ff7 I wanna be the guy who thinks cloud is a big time hottie
A 14-year old girl?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

PMush Perfect posted:

A 14-year old girl?

Draw your own conclusions pmush

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

I know of some good ones in Portland, Maine but you are probably talking about the dumb west coast one

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

google it

Podima: Everyone's Co-Mod

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

Gynophagia

:sparkles:

Either you're loving with me, or we need to have some super serious conversations.

On review, this would explain a thing or two about you.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Derby Ghost posted:

Never change~

Also the final fantasy is boring. The real final fantasy is life, y'know what I mean??? really makes u think.

God, I love you. I'm so happy you're back. Play Riven.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

God, I love you. I'm so happy you're back. Play Riven.

How many presigns have you got by now

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Bifauxnen posted:

How many presigns have you got by now

She's 1/3rd divine and is omniperasent.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

peramene posted:

:sparkles:

Either you're loving with me, or we need to have some super serious conversations.

On review, this would explain a thing or two about you.

Alas, I was quoting the first hit on google

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

Alas, I was quoting the first hit on google

This was such a gut punch. I was so happy for a few fleeting minutes.

I'm not keeping track of presigns but I'm bracing for a massive amount of people. It's really exciting. I have a lot of work to do.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

peramene posted:

This was such a gut punch. I was so happy for a few fleeting minutes.

I'm not keeping track of presigns but I'm bracing for a massive amount of people. It's really exciting. I have a lot of work to do.

I’m content with avidly excited spectator.

Going to get a Bifauxnen jersey made up.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Soag posted:

I’m content with avidly excited spectator.

Going to get a Bifauxnen jersey made up.

dark.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Derby Ghost posted:

CONGRATS!!! That's awesome.

I don't know any but if u ever come to NC I'll take you to one that I really like.

NC goons represent

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hey mafia thread, the Royal Rumble is on Sunday! After last year's successful contest, I figured I'd do it again this year.

Quote this post if you want to be entered! You will be randomly assigned a number 1-30. If the person who enters the rumble at your number wins, you win! (Not, you know, the Rumble. Something else.)

New this year: For the first time, there is a Women's Royal Rumble :toot:, so two chances to win! If you would like a different number for the men's and women's rumble, let me know, and if you would like to only enter one of them also let me know. I don't know why anyone would take that option but leaving it there all the same.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

chaoslord posted:

Hey mafia thread, the Royal Rumble is on Sunday! After last year's successful contest, I figured I'd do it again this year.

Quote this post if you want to be entered! You will be randomly assigned a number 1-30. If the person who enters the rumble at your number wins, you win! (Not, you know, the Rumble. Something else.)

New this year: For the first time, there is a Women's Royal Rumble :toot:, so two chances to win! If you would like a different number for the men's and women's rumble, let me know, and if you would like to only enter one of them also let me know. I don't know why anyone would take that option but leaving it there all the same.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

chaoslord posted:

:cheerdoge:

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

chaoslord posted:

Sure, why not.

Also, if Riven presigns are a thing, sign me up.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

chaoslord posted:

Ok

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

chaoslord posted:

hi yes me

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

chaoslord posted:

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide

chaoslord posted:

yeah sure ok

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Also pera if you are marking down pre-signs for Riven then I would also like to pre-sign

After hearing so much about Myst I gotta try this one

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Also pera if you are marking down pre-signs for Riven then I would also like to pre-sign

After hearing so much about Myst I gotta try this one

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

chaoslord posted:

Put me in, boss (different numbers for each, please :) )

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

chaoslord posted:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

chaoslord posted:

Please give me Nakamura’s # tia

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

The Lord of Hats posted:

Sure, why not.

Also, if Riven presigns are a thing, sign me up.

Now that 2018 is actually here maybe I will start keeping track. All survivors are presigned and now Hats is too (also bagshot and if anybody has a problem with that they can file a loving complaint). I'm not capping players in any way since Riven will be much less (and yet so much more) a clusterfuck than Myst was - but presigning is I guess a fun way to encourage me. So... pm me I guess

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

chaoslord posted:

Let's do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

chaoslord posted:

:getin: