Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

DARPA posted:

Krikland toilet paper rolls are too fat to fit on my bathroom's toilet paper holder without spinning it down a few layers. I'm halfway through gutting the bathroom to resolve the issue.

https://www.amazon.com/Charmin-Extender-Adapter-Mega-Rolls/dp/B001EEIN5U
We bought 4 of these (in chrome) when they were in stock. $4.95. LOL at the jerkoff selling 1 for $49.50.
EDIT: Holy poo poo they are up to $75 on Ebay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I ate a costco dog about an hour or so ago and now i feel like im going to throw up. :(

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

DustyNuts posted:

I lived in Italy and Spain for a couple years each, and dearly miss the bidet action.

If I had more disposable income I'd get this: https://www.costco.com/Bio-Bidet-USPA-6800-Luxury-Bidet-Seat---.product.100015779.html

Maybe I'll save up for one.

edit: scroll down and watch the video to see blissful people that have zero poo poo on their butts!! plus the adjustable nozzle :grin:

of course Costco delivers, why didn't I even think about them having bidets????

Meydey posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Charmin-Extender-Adapter-Mega-Rolls/dp/B001EEIN5U
We bought 4 of these (in chrome) when they were in stock. $4.95. LOL at the jerkoff selling 1 for $49.50.
EDIT: Holy poo poo they are up to $75 on Ebay

Re-make that design, 3D print it, corner the toiletpaper extender market!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Went to an Atlanta (“huge snow” came through) Costco today and there were about 10 other True Believers in the store total; it was glorious.

Had the most amazing communion and left with fresh undies and v necks along with some daily home communion(multi vitamins). PBUC

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I ate a costco dog about an hour or so ago and now i feel like im going to throw up. :(

MODS?!

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Just returned with a loads of goods. PB is on sale, time to stock up. Also those pita chips are still amazing.

No burgers in Phoenix.

Oh Adaira
May 7, 2008

Casual Tabby
I couldn't even find the Pierre frozen grilled chicken sandwiches. I hope they come back. In their place I tried the frozen chorizo queso firecrackers but now I just have an almost full box of greasy dough tubes instead of delicious chicken sandwiches.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Oh Adaira posted:

I couldn't even find the Pierre frozen grilled chicken sandwiches. I hope they come back. In their place I tried the frozen chorizo queso firecrackers but now I just have an almost full box of greasy dough tubes instead of delicious chicken sandwiches.

What you have is a box waiting to be returned for a refund (+review)

Oh Adaira
May 7, 2008

Casual Tabby

Kiranamos posted:

What you have is a box waiting to be returned for a refund (+review)

I never thought of that but of course I do. Costco is cool like that.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Renovating your house to accommodate Costco.

Truly you are a saint.

It's not a true renovation, but I replaced my tp holder to fit the Kirkland to.

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe
Went to Costco today and saw a guy sharing a dog with his dog. Warmed my heart :3:

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

So a couple weeks ago I went to refill my gas and a friend joined me for sacrement. I told him about the Costco Kimchi and he tried it. He actually kinda liked it. Said it's not something he'd eat again.

We went last week and he made more.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Costco emailed me saying I should be receiving my Citi reward certificate through email this time shortly, nice.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Costco emailed me saying I should be receiving my Citi reward certificate through email this time shortly, nice.

Same

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Same. That makes so much more sense than mailing out paper copies.

In a perfect world it would arrive before the Superbowl, so I can blow it on a TV upgrade. But either way I am grateful the good Lord Costco has rewarded my devotion in this life and not the afterlife.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
At Costco, the church tithes you!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

If ya'll like ramen, check to see if your costco has these http://nissinfoods.com/products/raoh-ramen
My closest warehouse stopped carrying them but some of the other nearby costcos still have it. So drat good. Comes in a black and green box.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

If ya'll like ramen, check to see if your costco has these http://nissinfoods.com/products/raoh-ramen
My closest warehouse stopped carrying them but some of the other nearby costcos still have it. So drat good. Comes in a black and green box.

Does this exist in different packaging? I'm certain I've bought this brand from Costco but it didn't look anything like this. The product seems to be the same though.

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Will millennials kill Costco? Will they!?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

We will not. Neither will the generations to come. Costco is eternal. The woman referenced in your article is a Mormon and thus a heretic. Had a dog with some relish, deli mustard, and pepper flakes today, they were out of the cheese. PBUC

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

I'm 33, and I'm always one of the youngest people in the store whenever I go. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that there aren't a ton of young Costco members. Millenials just don't have the money that Boomers had when they were our age.

Every single "MILLENIALS ARE KILLING X" article should just be titled "MILLENIALS CAN'T AFFORD X".

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I just turned 27 and I proudly stand tall with my church, my savior, Costco. The only thing I will murder are high prices.

naem
May 29, 2011

Argyle posted:

I'm 33, and I'm always one of the youngest people in the store whenever I go. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that there aren't a ton of young Costco members. Millenials just don't have the money that Boomers had when they were our age.

Every single "MILLENIALS ARE KILLING X" article should just be titled "MILLENIALS CAN'T AFFORD X".

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Argyle posted:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
you can't not afford a Costco membership, imho. Sam's clubs near me are shutting down and I am turning my coworkers to the one true faith

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Costco will be around forever. Fortunately the lines will be much shorter in ten to twenty years.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

SirPablo posted:

Just returned with a loads of goods. PB is on sale, time to stock up. Also those pita chips are still amazing.

No burgers in Phoenix.

Which pb on sale

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

SirPablo posted:

No burgers in Phoenix.

I emailed them about getting the burgers and chili and got a generic "we're looking into it." I've done my part. You figure chili in the southwest would be a no brainer.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Went to church yesterday, saw the amazing leather couch with recliners, usb chargers and drink holder. Now I need to move so I have space to buy one.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
savings on gas alone is worth the price for me (i drive like 20k+ a year though at a combined 20mph so)

if you shop wisely Costco is well, well worth it.

plus holy loving poo poo a hot dog + soda (with refill) for only motherfucking $1.50!!!!1

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I honestly think a $60 Costco membership is the best thing you can do as a millennial

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
in college one of my roomies had a membership. we would load up on all the essentials and frozen meats and pizzas. oh AND BOOZE.

we saved a ton and threw some great parties.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Booze is truly the best thing to get at Costco.

They even put that poo poo on clearance sometimes. If you like nice hooch, this is a godsend.

I just got a $100 bottle of Highland Park for $39. Thank you Costco clearance!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I'm Millenial as gently caress and I've had a Costco membership for like 11 years now.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
At 35 I am not sure if I'm considered a millennial or not but I am pretty sure my younger brother (30) is one. I stayed on my dad's membership through college while my girlfriend (now wife) had a membership with her brother. Up until we had kids costco was a maybe once a month affair to stock up on bulk items like TP and frozen chicken breasts. Now after the second kid I am there every week and have to buy bread, daipers, soap, lunchmeat, etc.

My brother graduated from college just a2d the economy was collapsing and has taken years to recover and find a steady job he doesn't hate. His GF is younger than him and graduated later and fared better. Since he is stable now I think they will probably get married and have kids, but he will be getting married in his early 30s and having kids in his mid 30s whereas I got married at 23 and had a kid at 27. Economic circumstances have caused a lot of millennials to delay marriage and children but they will have kids and move to the burbs and shop at costco once they get there.

therobit fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jan 20, 2018

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Yo I don't know if it's just my stores here but I see plenty of fuckin young people

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Does this exist in different packaging? I'm certain I've bought this brand from Costco but it didn't look anything like this. The product seems to be the same though.

Maybe? Theres different flavors... I've only seen the black and green (tonkatsu) ones at my costco though.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Can confirm, that fancy ramen is really good but also very rich and savory. They also have a ramen soup base that you can squirt into the broth, mix that with the precooked chopped chicken and heaven awaits.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

The frozen ramen at Costco is amazing, and reasonably priced for the quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Good soup! posted:

Yo I don't know if it's just my stores here but I see plenty of fuckin young people

Same. Maybe people who don’t see 20 something year olds don’t shop on weekends or don’t live in big cities?