Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Taima posted:

Booze is truly the best thing to get at Costco.

They even put that poo poo on clearance sometimes. If you like nice hooch, this is a godsend.

I just got a $100 bottle of Highland Park for $39. Thank you Costco clearance!

you still spent like 30 bucks too much on hooch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer
That $14 1.75L bottle of rum is just so perfect.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Giant tubs of that delicious jalapeño pimento cheese for even less than a tiny tub at the grocery store. A sack of pita chips at a fraction of the cost of those bullshit Stacy bags. And if I eat the whole tub and block myself up, I'm sure Costco sells incredibly powerful laxatives for pennies. PBUC

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

FormatAmerica posted:

That $14 1.75L bottle of rum is just so perfect.

yuuup, and the Kirkland Vodka is another pro-tier buy

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I've had a Costco membership since I was 23. It was the first thing that made me feel truly adult.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Hey so there's a lot of Atlanta church goers on here. I recently joined. First thing I did was partake in the $1.50 sacrament.

Anyhow my only church has been Duluth. Are the Sandy Springs or Brookhaven ones any better. Which ones are your favorites.

Thanks. PBUC

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

TheReverend posted:

Hey so there's a lot of Atlanta church goers on here. I recently joined. First thing I did was partake in the $1.50 sacrament.

Anyhow my only church has been Duluth. Are the Sandy Springs or Brookhaven ones any better. Which ones are your favorites.

Thanks. PBUC

PBUC to another Atlanta acolyte. Brookhaven is bad and has a very bad communion counter. My favorite is perimeter thanks to the flowing liquid sacraments. Cumberland is good as well though. Blessings

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

gently caress yeah hot dogs

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

curlys gold posted:

gently caress hot dogs

:goofy:

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015
The Lord of Savings has shined his light upon the uninitiated and has a sign up bonus for new members to the fold. For $60 you get the gold star membership, a $20 Costco Cash card, and a $25 off $250+ coupon for costco.com. The Lord of Savings doesnt offer deals like these often, if you've been curious now is the time to enter the baptism of membership: https://costcomembershipoffer.com/purchase/open/RMN

edit: Looks like if you buy two of them you get upgraded to the Holy of Holies executive membership. No mention if you get double gift cards or coupons tho.

LoonyLeif
Jul 17, 2001

You know, if Dave Thomas is really dead, then how does he keep coming out with all these new sandwiches?
All I'll say is I love those microwave dumplings in the big bag. Throw em in a pan for a few minutes and then pop em in the microwave to finish. Crispy on the outside and meaty on the inside.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

PBUC to another Atlanta acolyte. Brookhaven is bad and has a very bad communion counter. My favorite is perimeter thanks to the flowing liquid sacraments. Cumberland is good as well though. Blessings

I like going to Cumberland since it's much bigger than Town Center (the one near me) but the parking can be a little rough since it shares space with the mall.

Alpharetta Costco is for booze.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/shardle1/status/954837040998174720

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

that animal works at costco

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

good horsey

it deserve the sacrament for it's service

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

C. Everett Koop posted:

good horsey

it deserve the sacrament for it's service

it's part of the sacrament, certainly

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The Cos in California had to add a sign near the entrance to remind folks to keep their yappy add pets out of temple.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
I love how the media is trying to convince millennials its somehow our patriotic duty to keep various godawful retail chains afloat. I wouldn't be surprised if Costco is one of the few to still be around in ten years.

On topic, the Kirkland brand green tea is made by Ito En and is :discourse:

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Former DILF posted:

you still spent like 30 bucks too much on hooch

Nah. It's really good, but I fully appreciate that such things aren't for everyone. Nothing inherently wrong with sticking to the Kirkland Gin or whatever, but good luck sipping that in a nice glass by the fire for 2 hours.

I actually love the cheap poo poo too when I'm just trying to get tanked. For instance, the Kirkland no-age blended whiskey handle for $18.

Taima fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Jan 21, 2018

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

ArbitraryC posted:

Which pb on sale

Smooth Skippy. $7.50 for two giant tubs is a great deal.

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Pekinduck posted:

On topic, the Kirkland brand green tea is made by Ito En and is :discourse:

You try their matcha tea? I'm curious how it is, since I haven't personally seen matcha in tea bags before

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Docahedron posted:

You try their matcha tea? I'm curious how it is, since I haven't personally seen matcha in tea bags before

Its not the same as the proper powder form but its pretty good IMO. I'm not a huge tea aficionado though.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

FilthyImp posted:

The Cos in California had to add a sign near the entrance to remind folks to keep their yappy add pets out of temple.

Miniature horses are recognized service animals in california!

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Miniature horses are recognized service animals in california!

Dogs and miniature horses are the only allowable service animals in the American with Disabilities Act.

https://www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm

(Near the bottom)

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

SirPablo posted:

Smooth Skippy. $7.50 for two giant tubs is a great deal.

if you wanna eat garbage sure

pb ingredients labels should consist of:

peanuts
(maybe) salt

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

ArbitraryC posted:

if you wanna eat garbage sure

pb ingredients labels should consist of:

peanuts
(maybe) salt

The wonders never cease.

MisterOblivious fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jan 21, 2018

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
pass on the organic surcharge unless you're just some sort of antivax rube, and get adam's the one true pb.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Anyone else ever have the bulgogi bake at korean costco? Back in 2007-2010 at least. It was really good and i wish they had it here.

Speaking of the korean costco. In the cafeteria all the koreans would load a plate full of onions, relish, mustard, and ketchup in a giant pile. In korea they always give you pickles with pizza but the giant condiment piles were still bizzarre.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

MisterOblivious posted:

The wonders never cease.

And this is the best peanut butter. At a great low cost

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

pass on the organic surcharge unless you're just some sort of antivax rube, and get adam's the one true pb.

I’m very pro vax, but there is a huge difference between being pro organic meat and veggies and being anti gmos as a whole. As for Peanut better, that stuff tastes better than Adams... so yeah.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Why are Ling Ling dumplings only sporadically in stock for the past few years? Stop trying to sell me the gourmet dumplings that are almost twice as much per pound. All hail Ling Ling.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

MisterOblivious posted:

The wonders never cease.

We buy this stuff but if Costco carried Skippy Natural I would go with that.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry

MisterOblivious posted:

The wonders never cease.

This is the good poo poo. I hate when I forget to put it back in the fridge and gets soupy and separates.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

ArbitraryC posted:

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

just buy the crunchy skippy like a real man

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
does costco have kimchi?

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Magius1337est posted:

does costco have kimchi?

Ours definitely does. Like, the real kind, not the onions/ketchup/mustard hybrid monstrosity. My wife thinks it’s Surasang brand. Maybe. It’s in the deli section with the pickles and cured meats.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

This kind of makes sense, since Costco sells bulk inventory and millennials are starting families later in life, if at all.

It is still a misconception though. I'm a millennial who goes to Costco and I definitely benefit from their bargains. People think bulk + no family = no reason for Costco, but this is unsound reasoning. If you use anything frequently (cooking oil, bath tissue, batteries, etc.) then Costco is for you.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

curlys gold posted:

gently caress yeah hot dogs

I've never been so triggered on these forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
I don't want my food grown with ~~~chemicals~~~