Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

FartingBedpost posted:

Feel like Youngs had a pretty bad two weeks or so.

I kinda think hes been found out, and more teams are playing physical double-teams keyed strictly on him. K-State was just the template.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Troy Queef posted:

I kinda think he’s been found out, and more teams are playing physical double-teams keyed strictly on him. K-State was just the template.

He's starting to go off.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Trae Young could drag OU to a Final 4, but the rest of that Oklahoma team doesnt look good.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Trae Young good lord

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Trae Young good lord

Yeah about that "figured out" thing...

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yeah about that "figured out" thing...

I think teams have figured him out, the problem is that in some games it just wont matter. Hes not a system player, hes just that good by himself.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FartingBedpost posted:

I think teams have figured him out, the problem is that in some games it just won’t matter. He’s not a system player, he’s just that good by himself.

So in the way Steph and Harden have been figured out?

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

SamuraiFoochs posted:

So in the way Steph and Harden have been figured out?

Honestly yeah, defend hard and pray lol

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Holy poo poo, ISU crushed Texas Tech. I cant really figure this team out, but good to see a quality win. Feels like payback for Tech beating ISU the last couple years.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Kind of sucks that Bates-Diop, Tate, and Kam Williams didn't get a good coach until they were Seniors. Holtmann doesn't have a bench to work with, but OSU should be a irritating team in the tourney and hopefully it can get recruiting going well.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Another Missouri start where they look braindamaged on offense.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Bird in a Blender posted:

Holy poo poo, ISU crushed Texas Tech. I cant really figure this team out, but good to see a quality win. Feels like payback for Tech beating ISU the last couple years.

KU's gonna back into another Big XII championship aren't they?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If I'm Young I hate my teammates.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
What an airball!

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

lol three top 10 teams dropped both of their games this week.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

If I'm Young I hate my teammates.

all he has to do is take a good look at where Ben Simmons is now and he'll feel better.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

A&M apparently hates rebounding

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mike_V posted:

KU's gonna back into another Big XII championship aren't they?

This was already determined after last weekends shenanigans.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Watching Clemson/ND and the ESPN announcers are interviewing Dabo Sweeney and trying to get him to commit recruiting violations with regards to Zion Williamson.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

https://twitter.com/KWCHWill/status/954844468376727554

douchey tweet aside, yeeeeeeee

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Missouri is just so clueless on offense. PLEASE PAY A POINT GUARD TO COME HERE NEXT YEAR

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lol Jamie Dixon just got ejected

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
A&M is rear end my dude.

But Missouri is so much worse.

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

These aren't kstate's normal uniforms, are they? These are ugly as gently caress.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Yates posted:

These aren't kstate's normal uniforms, are they? These are ugly as gently caress.

1970s throwbacks.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Lmao at Greenberg and co. talking about how Trae takes too many shots. The number of perfect dimes his teammates wasted was huge.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

it is my opinion that the jerseys Own

also k-state held on thankfully.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Lmao at Greenberg and co. talking about how Trae takes too many shots. The number of perfect dimes his teammates wasted was huge.

FartingBedpost posted:

Trae Young could drag OU to a Final 4, but the rest of that Oklahoma team doesn’t look good.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Grantham with some kind of noncontact knee injury had to leave the game for Clemson. Had it iced on the sidelines, but the way he went down made it look serious. That would be a huge loss for them

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Williamson picked Duke. If this doesnt end the NCAA I dont know what will.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Big ups to Dukes bag men

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I cannot wait for Coach K to retire.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

go gators btw

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

very excited to announce that today the northwestern wildcats won a basketball game

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I cannot wait for Coach K to retire.

In 2032

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Nice to get a win against SDSU, were somehow a game behind Boise for 2nd in the MW.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
A win over Miami would really have set NC State up for a possible if still unlikely NCAA bid. As is, NIT is still in reach but theyll have to actually beat the teams theyre supposed to.

Now to fret over UVA, who are really overdue for a total brick of a game; today at a desperate Wake feels like a trap.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

elentar posted:

Now to fret over UVA, who are really overdue for a total brick of a game; today at a desperate Wake feels like a trap.

I dont fret over this team having that kind of game like some past teams. Feel like when one or several guys are stinking it up, theres still plenty of scoring options that will step up.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I dont fret over this team having that kind of game like some past teams. Feel like when one or several guys are stinking it up, theres still plenty of scoring options that will step up.

Ground it out in the end. De'Andre Hunter is coming up big every game, think that talk of him maybe transferring should be about dead now.

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
Go a Hokie :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Dont know if you guys heard but Miles Bridges is very good at dunking

• Locked thread