Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i miss keane tho but i will not question the will of the murderboat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

how come I am not your prime murderboat target now flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
pmush is better to murder imho

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

pmush is better to murder imho

agree 100

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Fluffy bunny just roleclaimed killer rabbit.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

50 pounds of bread posted:

Fluffy bunny just roleclaimed killer rabbit.

this isnt monty python mafia

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

flerp posted:

this isnt monty python mafia

What did you just call me?!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
What the gently caress is this joke phase poo poo on D2

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Never & Chic, very interested to hear your thoughts

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

Back in the day jokephase didn't end until D4 at the earliest

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

PMush Perfect posted:

I already told you bee movie is the baddy, what more do you want from me?

You might be the baddy too, I largely think the great migration to not baddy valley was your fault.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I can get on board with a pmush lynch, maybe. I am not convinced about chic, I think misguided town here on aa. Regarding quid I need to think about this some more.

What I DO think is extremely bad play is 50 right now. we're in d2 but 50 is just making jokes and no content, and tunneling on b- with nothing to back it up other than just saying

quote:

I already told you bee movie is the baddy, what more do you want from me?
and like, no other reason. In fact it all started with a d1 omgus and then didn't stop.

putting it down
## vote 50 pounds of bread

with no deadline I feel like we have time over the weekend and I'd urge everyone to look at 50. pmush and 50 interactions have been extremely friendly imho - something to consider.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

flerp posted:

##vote pmush choo choo murderboat has arrived

flerp help me follow your heart here

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

PMush moving towards a vote on Never right after he (is that right, Neve?) comes back and makes a few “cases” (responses) feels real not genuine. Definitely hard for me to let go of this Chic / PMush / Never scenario when they keep doing scummy things!!

yes I'm a he. you're scenario is at least 33% wrong tho

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I can get on board with a pmush lynch, maybe. I am not convinced about chic, I think misguided town here on aa. Regarding quid I need to think about this some more.

What I DO think is extremely bad play is 50 right now. we're in d2 but 50 is just making jokes and no content, and tunneling on b- with nothing to back it up other than just saying
and like, no other reason. In fact it all started with a d1 omgus and then didn't stop.

putting it down
## vote 50 pounds of bread

with no deadline I feel like we have time over the weekend and I'd urge everyone to look at 50. pmush and 50 interactions have been extremely friendly imho - something to consider.

Ughhhhh this is so bad! “Yes I could maybe get behind the two main people be discussed although I don’t actually have an opinion on them but have you looked at this lurker over there instead?????”

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'm doing stuff to get ready for a family friends funeral tonight but should be around tomorrow

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Sorry for your loss, Chic, hope you are doing ok :ohdear:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

So, uhhhhhhh

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Who scum?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush seems like a decent option, also maybe flerp too...

I guess there has to be 3 in a game this size?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Soooo, is this game dead?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Soooo, is this game dead?

Let’s be the change Quid!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’ve been working on a project all weekend. I’ll definitely be more active during the week. Sorry guys

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

PMush Perfect (2): flerp, got off on a technicality
b-minus1 (1): 50 pounds of bread
50 pounds of bread (1): NevergirlsOFFICIAL

Not Voting (6): b-minus1, Chic Trombone, Derby Ghost, Hal Incandenza, PMush Perfect, Quidthulhu

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 22nd, 2018 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 1 day.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Apparently my deadline didn’t stick so I’m dumping one for 24 hours out

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Alright so looks like I missed.... absolutely nothing this weekend. Cool 👍

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Alright so looks like I missed.... absolutely nothing this weekend. Cool 👍

We were all waiting on you to answer the question posed to you earlier and none of us could do anything until you did

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

We were all waiting on you to answer the question posed to you earlier and none of us could do anything until you did

What question is that? Or are you talking about where quid didn't like that I wanted to have a conversation about someone other than his picks?

Who are you gonna vote for today?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

What question is that? Or are you talking about where quid didn't like that I wanted to have a conversation about someone other than his picks?

Who are you gonna vote for today?

Yeah! I thought there was more of a question but it was just quid shade, sorry

I am actually going to really look things over now that I am at home and I will be voting soon

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I have a theory. People aren't wanting to vote the deliberately noncontributing shitposters, and it's not because of any nonsense about how much information the flip will give. It's because they're worried an easy vote on such scummy people will make them look bad later.

Y'all are cowards, pulling at suspicions because of how it makes you look instead of going for the people being deliberately anti town because it's "too easy".

#vote flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

PMush Perfect posted:

I have a theory. People aren't wanting to vote the deliberately noncontributing shitposters, and it's not because of any nonsense about how much information the flip will give. It's because they're worried an easy vote on such scummy people will make them look bad later.

people think voting for the scummy person will make them look bad later some...how???

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

Y'all are cowards, pulling at suspicions because of how it makes you look instead of going for the people being deliberately anti town because it's "too easy".

#vote flerp

I did list flerp as my alternate choice earlier.

But I don't know about that theory... that's like the opposite of typical mafia theory!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
tbh that post reads to me as pmush knowing that ill flip town and is trying to push me for an easy mislynch but maybe im just paranoid :tinfoil:

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

PMush Perfect posted:

#vote flerp

So why is the fluff the baddy?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

flerp posted:

tbh that post reads to me as pmush knowing that ill flip town and is trying to push me for an easy mislynch but maybe im just paranoid :tinfoil:

Scumtell. tbh stands for "TO BE HONEST" which contextually means the other things you said aren't honest, so you have to say tbh to let us know you are being honest. BUT if you haven't been honest then why would you be honest now, because the baddies are the liars and why would they not lie after saying they aren't lying?!?!?!?!?!

Still want to vote bee movie.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

50 pounds of bread posted:

Scumtell. tbh stands for "TO BE HONEST" which contextually means the other things you said aren't honest, so you have to say tbh to let us know you are being honest. BUT if you haven't been honest then why would you be honest now, because the baddies are the liars and why would they not lie after saying they aren't lying?!?!?!?!?!

Still want to vote bee movie.

how about responding to my post earlier. you have given no reason to vote for b-.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

The defensiveness when called out for voting me day one, duh.

The way bee movie reacted was not a townie reaction at all. Why votes ever got peeled off of bee movie I have no idea.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'd also vote b, (I started that drat train yesterday) never, (to avoid a no vote, no strong feelings otherwise) and Derby (same reason as flerp).

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, right, deadline tonight.

Probably won't be here, but I'll keep checking in on breaks and when I can after work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

You say poo poo post i say tomato.

• Locked thread