Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

chaoslord posted:

Hey mafia thread, the Royal Rumble is on Sunday! After last year's successful contest, I figured I'd do it again this year.

Quote this post if you want to be entered! You will be randomly assigned a number 1-30. If the person who enters the rumble at your number wins, you win! (Not, you know, the Rumble. Something else.)

New this year: For the first time, there is a Women's Royal Rumble :toot:, so two chances to win! If you would like a different number for the men's and women's rumble, let me know, and if you would like to only enter one of them also let me know. I don't know why anyone would take that option but leaving it there all the same.

whatever numbers, team emptyquoting strikes again

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I guess I'll presign for riven?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I don't see the issue.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I secretly hope all the survivors from Myst die within the first few turns.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

don't be so

harsha

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

chaoslord posted:

Hey mafia thread, the Royal Rumble is on Sunday! After last year's successful contest, I figured I'd do it again this year.

Quote this post if you want to be entered! You will be randomly assigned a number 1-30. If the person who enters the rumble at your number wins, you win! (Not, you know, the Rumble. Something else.)

New this year: For the first time, there is a Women's Royal Rumble :toot:, so two chances to win! If you would like a different number for the men's and women's rumble, let me know, and if you would like to only enter one of them also let me know. I don't know why anyone would take that option but leaving it there all the same.

Put me in both coach.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

chaoslord posted:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

chaoslord posted:

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

chaoslord posted:

I hope I get Shawn “HBK” Michaels!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

chaoslord posted:

Yes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

As long as you die first.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

chaoslord posted:

Sure, if I'm not too late.

Asiina posted:

As long as you die first.

:same:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Flying Leatherman posted:

Sure, if I'm not too late.

I believe you make 19 so still 11 spots plus I fit a couple of overs in last year so if we break 30 we break 30.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

chaoslord posted:

I believe you make 19 so still 11 spots plus I fit a couple of overs in last year so if we break 30 we break 30.

battle royale to get the last remaining spot imo

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

chaoslord posted:

Yes

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

chaoslord posted:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I wasn't in Myst but sure presign me for Riven

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Chic Trombone posted:

I wasn't in Myst but sure presign me for Riven

Same here I want to know what the fuss is all about

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

GeneX posted:

Same here I want to know what the fuss is all about

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Pera I'll presign for riven if you promise to send birb his role pm

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

Pera I'll presign for riven if you promise to send birb his role pm

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Parts per million??????

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Paremana, I will win the Riven, and then kill that rear end in a top hat in Exile.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Max posted:

Paremana, I will win the Riven, and then kill that rear end in a top hat in Exile.

ok now we're cool, mate

killing Schelene is a good idea imo

Max
Nov 30, 2002

SMH if you don't consider leaving Saavedro trapped forever to be canonical.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sighing so much right now

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Chics maf game only needs 7 more people! It has cool people playing, please join!

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Mr. F! posted:

Chics maf game only needs 7 more people! It has cool people playing, please join!

Link?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

It's like the top one in the game room.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

noooo, stop posting in that thread and especially stop posting in this thread at the same time as that thread!

for now

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

After watching pera and gaspy bounce off each other I want into any game they'll play together

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
who let all these australians in here

smdh

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Wasn't me

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

who let all these australians in here

smdh

Mills mills mills

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Mills was a blight on our community and should come back

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

Mills was a blight on our community and should come back

tithin posted:

Mills mills mills

Seems like he should be summoned and be arriving any time now

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

pera I want to play in Riven but I require a personal invite so ball is in your court

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Venom Soag posted:

I hope I get Shawn “HBK” Michaels!

Wow that would certainly be a surprise entrant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

pera I want to play in Riven but I require a personal invite so ball is in your court

I am personally inviting you so I can bury my axe in your skull.

As I do to all the people I love.