Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Man, :rip: WVU I guess.

I know TCU is pretty good this year but I didn't expect an easy blowout win for them.

Nur_Neerg posted:

Go a Hokie :)

Congrats on this btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

gj k-state

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Cross-posting

WVU, OU and TT are a combined 1-6 since last Monday. Oklahoma favored against Kansas, tip off in 35 minutes.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

kiimo posted:

Cross-posting

WVU, OU and TT are a combined 1-6 since last Monday. Oklahoma favored against Kansas, tip off in 35 minutes.

Watch Young get 35-40 points on 40% shooting in a 10 point loss as his teammates shoot a combined 4-21.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Virginia just gently holding the pillow over Clemson’s face.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

KU OU taking years off my life

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Virginia wins 61-36, first 8-0 start in the ACC since Ralph Sampson’s day.

Next game is at Duke which will probably be the end of that, but it’s also likely to be the only game UVA will be the dog in till late March.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Aaaaaaaazubuike
his free throw shooting's dookie

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
That was a good game. Looked like the saddest court storm in Oklahoma, haha.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Laughing my rear end off st that ku dudes 0/8 on free throws or whatever he had

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

^^^^we've been waiting all year for someone to figure that out. He shoots free throws like he grew up in Africa which he did.

Good game OU, hack a dok worked.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

elentar posted:

Virginia wins 61-36, first 8-0 start in the ACC since Ralph Sampson’s day.

Next game is at Duke which will probably be the end of that, but it’s also likely to be the only game UVA will be the dog in till late March.

That ruled. Clemson only broke double figures in the second half with 3 minutes left

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Deserved to lose. Benefited from way too many lovely calls, and Azubuike has got to hit a drat free throw.

Love how OU's player who hits 50% hits 7/7 tonight of course.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Oh boy, I cant wait to see if this game-clenching three pointer goes in

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

right?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

NORTHWESTERN, BITCH, BUILD THAT CBI RESUME

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

OH HELL YEAH A BTN DOCUMENTARY ON NORTHWESTERN

OH gently caress IT'S ROVELL AND GREENBERG

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
It's incredible how bad everyone but Jordan Barnett is that remains from the Kim Anderson era.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

It's incredible how bad everyone but Jordan Barnett is that remains from the Kim Anderson era.

That series where Cullen Van Leer lucked into almost saving a possession and then threw wildly to Reed Nikko while stumbling to the floor only for Nikko to predictably swat the ball away from himself to Auburn was fun.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I don't know what the 4th foul was other than being a wall but Jeremiah Tilmon: 4 minutes, 4 fouls.

Again.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
The only bright spots on this Illini team are Trent Frazier and Leron Black.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

NC State is going to lose to a very bad Pitt team tonight and I'm grumpy about it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Aaahahaha this is loving terrible.

I guess the first true blowout loss other than Utah a couple/three games into the season coming toward the end of January is ok after the last few years?

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

elentar posted:

NC State is going to lose to a very bad Pitt team tonight and I'm grumpy about it.

OK they are pulling it out but it was way too close and took a big comeback and there's no excuse for a team this bad at shooting 3s to take loving 35 of them in a game.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Can any Purdue fans stop by the thread and tell me that actually tripping the guy with the ball every time they drive to the basket is a legal play and these refs are right on, just like the last Michigan/Purdue game

thanks

GhostOfMagellan
Mar 12, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Can any Purdue fans stop by the thread and tell me that actually tripping the guy with the ball every time they drive to the basket is a legal play and these refs are right on, just like the last Michigan/Purdue game

thanks

Yes

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Can we get a review of that? I have it on good authority that if a defensive player slaps the ball out of bounds it's their ball.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Geez what a bucket

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
2nd half, refs stay out of it, great game between two good teams. Carsen Edwards is ridiculously good

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
What's up with St. Mary's' seemingly endless pipeline from Australia?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Nobody may ever miss again in this game

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Hey, Haas learned how to dunk

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Incoming joke review to give Purdue the ball

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Carsen with the block lmao

This game will be my death

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That ohio state penn state game was loving nuts

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Haha the end of PSU-OSU was amazing. KBD nails 3 3's in the last 2 minutes, including a super deep one with 5 seconds left to come back and tie it. Then PSU comes down and hits a nearly half court 3 to win.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

https://twitter.com/TheMaxMeyer/status/956725255715934208

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

So what percentage of this is Michigan State being really good, and what percentage is Wisconsin being hilariously bad?

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

elentar posted:

So what percentage of this is Michigan State being really good, and what percentage is Wisconsin being hilariously bad?

Wisconsin is Ethan Happ and 4 bags of sand at this point. MSU is good, but Wisconsin is a tire fire this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

french toast
Jul 21, 2001
I EAT 3 CANADIAN CHILDREN EACH DAY!
Lol UNC.

• Locked thread