Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Is that what the kids call it these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

I am personally inviting you so I can bury my axe in your skull.

As I do to all the people I love.

Hmmmmmmmm

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Hmmmmmmmm

I wouldn't want to kill you so much if you hadn't BROKEN MY drat HEART!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Everything I did, I did for love.

Of Gehn.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Asiina posted:

I assume we're still in the same prison cell at the moment please don't murder me :ohdear:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

One more in Chic's game and then we can play!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

One more in Chic's game and then we can play!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3846638&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Hey everyone, I'm running

Fate/stay Night mafia which is a game for 14 players. Hopefully we can fill up quickly and squeeze the game in before FFVII mafia gets in full swing.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Good enough for me!

Are we the only two people who got new avatars from "Get a new avatar" mafia?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

When is Riven running? Is there a thread? If I sign up for it, will I understand it this time??

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

Good enough for me!

Are we the only two people who got new avatars from "Get a new avatar" mafia?

I picked out such a good one too, I wish it got used.

And then the title was "She's a maniac, maniac on the floor/and she's dancing like she's never danced before."

I spent a long time looking for a good one.

Also I'm sorry my beloved Hal, but when Riven comes around I will be changing my av.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

When is Riven running? Is there a thread? If I sign up for it, will I understand it this time??

Literally starting the same time as Myst did except one year later, no there's not a thread, and probably not but you should try anyhow!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I am still looking for 9 folks to enter the Rumble contest. This can be the new place to quote. If we don't get a full 30 it's not the end of the world but wanted to re-advertise it. I'll plug it one more time on Thursday and then draw the numbers on Friday.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

chaoslord posted:

I am still looking for 9 folks to enter the Rumble contest. This can be the new place to quote. If we don't get a full 30 it's not the end of the world but wanted to re-advertise it. I'll plug it one more time on Thursday and then draw the numbers on Friday.

do i have to do anything besides quote this

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

GulagDolls posted:

do i have to do anything besides quote this

You do not.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

chaoslord posted:

Ok

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

chaoslord posted:

sure

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Also I'm sorry my beloved Hal, but when Riven comes around I will be changing my av.

Oh that's fine, it's very weird to see me when I am browsing these threads and I was going to buy you a new one soon if you didn't change it.

However when you post near Venom Soag it makes me think I kinda have a Big Boss look

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

chaoslord posted:

I won last year! And I don't think I ever claimed my prize? Or maybe I did, I remember messaging CLord about it again but I think I forgot to follow up, lololol. It was a nice little surprise and CLord is a really chill rear end person for continuing to do this just for heartwarms and fun :)

Sign me up again, man!!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Hal Incandenza posted:

pera I want to play in Riven but I require a personal invite so ball is in your court

Haven't I personally invited you twice?

regardless please, Hal, do join us, assuming you want to join the loving literal cult I'm forming apparently

Asiina posted:

hot x2

Podima posted:

Literally starting the same time as Myst did except one year later [IRL but six months later in-game]

I AM RUBBING MY TEMPLES SO HARD AT HOW OFTEN I GET ASKED but the fact that it's you, quid, omg, it's just heartbreaking

incidentally though yes, Riven has had much more time to be translated to english from the native perabrain. also i have a comod this time so I don't just need better documentation, I need GOOD documentation. so in summary yes it will be much easier to understand

actually if you're down you might be a good tester for that

chaoslord posted:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

chaoslord posted:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

chaoslord posted:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

flerp this is just a shoutout to say I think you've become a super awesome mafia player, everything I've been in with you lately you have been a joy to play with. #kindness

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Quidthulhu posted:

flerp this is just a shoutout to say I think you've become a super awesome mafia player, everything I've been in with you lately you have been a joy to play with. #kindness

that means a lot :) thanks buddy :3:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Agreed but it's just a shame u actually like dogs

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

busb posted:

man if you weren't the author of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure I'd be so mad at you

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

busb posted:

wow

terrible post

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

busb posted:

-> dogs are anime
dogs are not anime

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

chaoslord posted:

I signed up on roulette independently in Wrestlehut, but I'll sign up here too!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
dogs are good.

anime is bad.

get it right busbbbbbb

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i dislike dogs

cats are way better

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

BottleKnight posted:

dogs are good.

anime is bad.

get it right busbbbbbb

They're both bad. Anime about dogs would be the worst though

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Chic Trombone posted:

i dislike dogs

cats are way better

:j::respek::j:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

busb posted:

They're both bad. Anime about dogs would be the worst though

busb, you are my woofu

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I live with nine cats.

I like dogs too.

Birds are bad pets, though.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Chic Trombone posted:

i dislike dogs

cats are way better

##vote Chic Trombone

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Little Mac posted:

I live with nine cats.

I like dogs too.

Birds are bad pets, though.

Do the cats have nine lives each or do they share them out?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3847201&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Only 4 more, let's play some mafia people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Natural 20 posted:

Do the cats have nine lives each or do they share them out?

One life. Each cat is a separate shard of a full, legendary cat.