Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Please refrain from turning this discussion about poison toxic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

:siren: Click here to watch this update's video! :siren:

: This is the longest Closing Argument by one or two panels.

: It has 5 different Stocks to run through before you finish.

: But like the other ones, it's never a particularly difficult minigame as much as it is a satisfying one to conclude a trial with.

: Here's everything that happened in this case!

: (Don't forget to read right to left!)

: The person who actually arranged this incident was...the victim, Nagito Komaeda.

: He kept a specific item inside his cottage that he needed for his plan. Monokuma's Special Poison, which he brought with him from the Octagon.

: Using the gloves and gas mask that he got from the military base...

: Nagito swapped the contents of a fire grenade he took from the Plushie Factory break room with that poison. When he did that, a specific item was left as evidence: the blue aluminum seal on the grenade.

: With that, Nagito finished making the poisoned fire grenade, took it with him to the factory...

: ...and put it back with the rest of the grenades in the break room.

: The next morning, Nagito appeared before us and declared that he hid a bomb somewhere...

: While we were looking for the bomb, that's when Nagito headed over to the goods warehouse.

: In order to set up a fire, Nagito arranged the Monokuma panels in a line going from the door to the curtain, and placed an oil lighter in front of it. From there, Nagito set his insane plan in motion.

: First, he hung the spear that he took from Nezumi Castle from the ceiling girder by its cord...

: ...then he tied his arms and legs at the back of the warehouse with rope. However, he burnt off the rope on his right arm beforehand.

: In doing so, he made sure that only his right hand was free while his remaining arm and legs were tied up...

: As he gripped the tip of the rope hanging over the ceiling girder with his left hand... He laid down face-up, just beneath the dangling spear.

: But this was just the beginning of Nagito's plan, and then...he did something no one could've predicted. First, he covered his mouth with duct tape, and after making sure he was unable to scream...

: He stabbed himself with the knife multiple times in his left arm and in both of his thighs...

: Finally...

: He propped the knife on the plushie, and slammed his right hand onto the blade! He didn't just want us to think he was tied up, he also wanted us to think he'd been tortured... Through all this, Nagito never let go of the spear. His plan still wasn't over... In fact, it was just about to begin.

: Meanwhile, we finally arrived at the plushie factory and found Nagito's message... After seeing his message, we instantly made our way to the warehouse... But that was part of Nagito's plan.

: We opened the door to the warehouse, which inadvertantly started the Monokuma panel domino effect...

: The panels fell, one after another, until they reached the lighter, tipped it over, and ignited the curtain.

: Shocked by the sudden fire, we rushed to the factory's break room to obtain some fire extinguishing grenades.

: We then aimed for the fire's origin point, which was the curtain, and unloaded the entire supply. It never occurred to us that one of those grenades was the poisoned grenade that Nagito had prepared...

: The poison sank to the floor, instantly vaporizing due to the intense heat, and spread everywhere...

: The poison gas quickly drifted to the curtain at the back of the warehouse, where Nagito was. Also, Monokuma's poison has a unique quality in which it becomes heavier than air when vaporized. That poison gas completely surrounded the area where Nagito lay face-up on the floor.

: There, Nagito inhaled the poison, and if it didn't instantly kill him, he certainly lost consciousness...

: Which caused him to let go of the rope in his left hand, and the falling spear plunged into his stomach.

: ...This is all the information related to Nagito's plan. His true intention was to set one of us up as the killer... At this time, we still don't know who the killer is... Because the killer wasn't aware they killed someone. Try as we might, we cannot reach that truth... That was Nagito's trap.

: In conclusion, the fact that we can't determine the killer's identity...

: This should be the truth behind Nagito's trap...
: How about it, Chiaki!? Will that help you figure out who the killer is?
: ...
: U-Um...Chiaki...!?

: Just as I thought... It's impossible, isn't it...?
: A-Are you saying we j-just have to vote for someone!?
: What Hajime said is...probably true. That's part of the reason why I thought it was a little strange...

: Did Nagito...really not care who the killer was?

...Huh?

: He said this to us earlier...

: It's going to be fine... I'm pretty sure everything will work out in the end... After all...there's no way hope can lose...
: Absolute hope that can break through any despair can never lose in a place like this!
: And not only that...I believe in you all. I believe in the time we spent together.

: That feeling of belief is at the heart of his trick. He believed we'd notice the fire grenades... He believed we'd try to extinguish the flames... And he believed we'd fall into his trap...
: By believing in us, Nagito was able to put his life-threatening plan into effect.
: ...Wh-What do you mean, believe...!?
: And...what's wrong with that?
: There's one more thing, remember? Something that Nagito believed in from the bottom of his heart. ...I want you to try to remember what that is.

What Nagito believed in...

> His talent

: Nagito believed in his talent as the Ultimate Lucky Student.

: Not only that...I believe in you all. I believe in the time we spent together.
: And more than anything...I believe in my Ultimate Luck! So it's going to be fine...

: I guess the last thing he could believe in was his own talent...
: That's not so strange, really... Most of us here have been relying on the same thing.
: But...in his case, it was pretty remarkable, wasn't it? It almost seemed like he had blind faith in it.
: You're right... The same thing happened when he cleared the Final Dead Room at the Funhouse.

: It wasn't life-threatening at all. It was just a little escape game that ended with some Russian Roulette.
: ...Russian Roulette?
: It's a game where you load one bullet in a revolver, spin the cylinder, point it toward you, and pull the trigger... So...you really did it.

: Ah, so that's how you're supposed to play it... So it would've been fine if I'd only used one bullet, huh? I guess it was just as Monomi said.
: ...Huh?
: I misunderstood and thought that I had to take one bullet out of the cylinder...so that's how I did it.
: Th-That...! You only had a on-in-six chance of surviving!
: But I'm still alive... After all, the only good thing about me is how lucky I am.

And he did the same thing when the first killing happened at the old building near the hotel... He...depended on his luck and was able to get cleaning duty just as he wanted...

: That's right. I just trusted my luck. I trusted I'd be picked for cleaning duty.
: Y-You just relied on your luck?
: It's not *just* luck... It's true my talent sucks, but I'm still the Ultimate Lucky Student, you know?

: Huh? I'm left with the red mark!?
: Haha... For someone called the Ultimate Lucky Student, you don't seem very lucky right now...

: At the time, Hajime said I wasn't lucky... But it was actually the opposite...
: I *was* lucky! That's why I got picked for cleaning duty, just like I wanted!

: But his luck doesn't have anything to do with the case this time, right?
: I just thought...it was strange that it doesn't connect to anything.

...Huh?

: He factored in his belief in us, but for some reason he didn't factor in his own luck... No, there's no way. I mean...this is Nagito we're talking about.
: Wh-What did he do?

: You know...he wasn't just after anybody. He probably had a target. A target he was aiming for all along. A person to set up as the killer.
: A target...? Who?
: The target's true identity...even Nagito didn't know it... That's why he relied on being the Ultimate Lucky Student, and incorporated that luck into his plan.
: As long as he had his luck, he believed the target he was after would pick up the fire grenade...

: You mean...he left his plan to luck?
: He risked his life for that!?
: He probably risked his life just so his Ultimate Luck could decide this.
: Who...is it? Who's the target Nagito was after?

No, I don't even have to ask... I should already know what the answer is.

> The traitor

: That's it...the traitor. Nagito was after the traitor, huh?
: Then he...he relied on his luck to weed out the traitor!?
: Nagito didn't know who the traitor was until the very end... All he could do was rely on his own luck.
: Then...what he said in his video message...

: "It won't work with just any student handbook. If you want to disarm that bomb, you have to use the traitor's student handbook. To be honest...I found out who the traitor was after secretly monitoring everyone's activity... But...I was a little annoyed that they never came forward.

: So he was...just bluffin'!
: That's probably true... By that point his plan should've already been in motion.

Then...it's just as Nagito said at the beginning...! His purpose was to weed out the traitor... If we'd just believed in what Nagito said, we would've reached the answer much quicker...

The reason this took so drat long... Was it really because we didn't believe in him...!?

: But if he just wanted to out the traitor, he didn't hafta go this far and make that person the killer...! Dammit! We're all in a huge bind 'cause of that!
: ...It means he wants us to beat the traitor.
: By finding out who the traitor is, our hopes will shine even brighter by overcoming that despair... That's something he'd say.

: Monomi...it looks like you've got something you wanna say, but you better just keep your mouth shut.

: ...And that concludes my argument. Nagito's plan was to make the traitor kill him... What are you gonna do? Are you guys gonna believe me?

He relied on his luck to aim for a target, but he didn't even know who he was aiming for... It sounds way too unbelievable to have actually happened, but...

: ...The only thing we can do is believe.
: If we don't...then we'd just be relyin' on our luck when we cast our votes.
: B-But even if we do believe...what should we do? I mean...if we don't know who the target is, there's no way we can even vote...
: You are absolutely right... It is hard to think the traitor would reveal themselves now...

: If, by chance, the traitor revealed themselves...during that bomb scare...what would've happened? Would it have...stopped Nagito from acting so reckless?
: ...Huh?

: But...they couldn't help it... Even if they wanted to reveal themselves...they couldn't do it... Because...they weren't created to do that.
: ...Ch-Chiaki?
: What's wrong Chiaki? Get ahold of yourself...!

: That's why...I want you guys to guess.
: You want us...to guess?

: Yeah, I want you to guess.
: What...what does that mean...?

: Who do you think it is, Hajime? Who do you think the Future Foundation sent to infiltrate your group as the traitor?

: Wh-Why...?

: A traitor who's not allowed to think that they're different from everyone else...

: Why...?

: A traitor who can only interact with everyone as a traitor...

: Why...!?

: Because that's the nature of their existence... They can only exist as a traitor...

: Seriously...why...!?

: Who do you think...is the traitor?

Music fades out.

: Hajime...please.

Blademaster_Aio
Jan 22, 2017

Wow, what a place to stop.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
NEXT UPDATE NOW PLEASE.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Try reading past that point, and you might learn a little thing called context. That will help you understand the thing I am actually saying, so you can reply to that instead of what you are imagining I am saying.

do you hate fun or just this game

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

NEXT UPDATE NOW PLEASE.

emptyquotin'

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Podima posted:

NEXT UPDATE NOW PLEASE.

Seriously, FPzero, putting a cliffhanger there is just evil.

Also, RIP Chiaki, it seems :ohdear:

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jan 24, 2018

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
...Yeah, I think Chiaki just outed herself. Otherwise how would she know those details about the traitor? Looks like my speculation was right. Huh.

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Stephen9001 fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jan 24, 2018

Nephrite
Aug 18, 2006
Lipstick Apathy
"Created?" :aaa:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Whelp. I knew it wasn't Souda!

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Is Hajime tearing up a bit at the end there?

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Tenebrais posted:

Yes.

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Stephen9001 posted:

...Yeah, I think Chiaki just outed herself.
She outed herself back on page 68.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

quote:

: "It won't work with just any student handbook. If you want to disarm that bomb, you have to use the traitor's student handbook. To be honest...I found out who the traitor was after secretly monitoring everyone's activity... But...I was a little annoyed that they never came forward.

Chiaki swiped her handbook before the fireworks went off. Nothing seemed to happen so it was ignored. But she revealed herself there and she's all but revealing herself now.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Dammit,nagito, you imbecile. You just killed off one of the few good people in the cadt because on their motives you decided to trust monokuma of all people.

e; I guess there's always the hope that monomi will live up to all her foreshadowing during the trial.

FoolyCharged fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jan 24, 2018

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Chiaki being the traitor isn't surprising to me, but I am very interested in what she means by "created". And the way monomi said her line made it seem like she was almost threatening chiaki for coming so close to directly outing herself.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Oh, here we go. :allears:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

curiousCat posted:

do you hate fun or just this game

This series plays too fast and loose with its rules to be enjoyable. It's like comic book rules or something :v:

Who What Now posted:

Whelp. I knew it wasn't Souda!

I know! I can't believe it was Mahiru all along.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Nephrite posted:

"Created?" :aaa:

Yeah that word choice sounds very deliberate. Is the traitor also some sort of simulacrum?

Podima posted:

NEXT UPDATE NOW PLEASE.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

no update in this post sorry

Tenebrais posted:

A lot of small details don't come across in the little talking head portraits I use, so I try to take as many large screenshots as possible when it comes to showing character emotion. I was hesitant to use so many "one-line-of-text picture + dialogue" combinations at the end there, but I decided that the best way to get the impact of this scene across in screenshots was to show each character's expression with each line.

Blademaster_Aio posted:

Wow, what a place to stop.

Podima posted:

NEXT UPDATE NOW PLEASE.

Bifauxnen posted:

emptyquotin'

Aumanor posted:

Seriously, FPzero, putting a cliffhanger there is just evil.

: To post or not to post...that is the question. But which will cause more despair? That's the REAL question...
: If you think about it, you'd know, right? There's no way I'd post yet!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Explain it to me like I'm dumb (which I am) - how did Chiaki swiping her ID prior to the murder confirm her as the traitor? I thought the whole point was that nothing happened at the time?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Podima posted:

Explain it to me like I'm dumb (which I am) - how did Chiaki swiping her ID prior to the murder confirm her as the traitor? I thought the whole point was that nothing happened at the time?

"This bomb will only deactivate if the traitor swipes their ID."

-Chiaki immediately swipes her ID-

She just bullshit an excuse afterwards.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

"This bomb will only deactivate if the traitor swipes their ID."

-Chiaki immediately swipes her ID-

She just bullshit an excuse afterwards.

Didn't she say everyone should swipe before she did?

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

WHERES THE UPDATE

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

No, that was the idea they came up with afterwards.

FPzero posted:

And with that...the video ended.

: The traitor's...student handbook...?

: S-So that's it... This was also a trap...to weed out the traitor...
: Is...there seriously a traitor? If there is, they should've come forward already. I mean...their life is in danger too, you know?
: That's true...but...
: Stop whinin' and complainin'! We should do it one at a time!
: D-Don't be stupid... What if someone besides the traitor uses their handbook...?

: It's really stupid to be fighting over something like this.

And so, with an annoyed expression on her face, Chiaki walked over to the bombs without saying a word...

...took her handbook out of her pocket...

: Huh?

...and without hesitating, swiped the card reader.

*Bzzzz!*

: Looks like...it was wrong.
: Who's next?

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

Podima posted:

That wasn't the confirmation, the conformation was Chiaki saying that the traitor obviously wouldn't be able to reveal herself as the traitor even if she wanted everyone to know that she's the traitor so they'd just have to guess at who the traitor is, that she knows everything about, but that she definitely isn't telling them that she is HINT FUUCKING HINT HAJIME.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Saying that action makes Chiaki suspicious requires quite a lot of ducks in a row, not only for this weird triple bluff to happen:

- the bombs aren't actually dangerous
- Nagito doesn't really know who the traitor is
- Nagito hasn't actually rigged up anything to respond to the traitor's ID, in the hopes that the traitor will fear for their lives and out themselves

but for her to be aware it's happening and do just the right thing to clear her name.

Now, Nagito would, absolutely, take that mad long shot. But did he?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Glazius posted:

Yes

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
It seems pretty dumb that a person nagito tricked into throwing poison at them would count as a murderer. Dunno about everyone else but I'll be disappointed if that goes by unchallenged.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I wish this was my Smash main.
Ah, here we are. This moment, right here, is what makes me simultaneously love and outright despise 2-5.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

C. Everett Koop posted:

Chiaki swiped her handbook before the fireworks went off. Nothing seemed to happen so it was ignored. But she revealed herself there and she's all but revealing herself now.

That's what I thought, too.

If we assume Nagito was telling the truth, it had to be her.

Honestly, I can't believe I got it right.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
EDIT: Double post. Never mind, let's put this here, then

Glazius posted:

Saying that action makes Chiaki suspicious requires quite a lot of ducks in a row, not only for this weird triple bluff to happen:

- the bombs aren't actually dangerous
- Nagito doesn't really know who the traitor is
- Nagito hasn't actually rigged up anything to respond to the traitor's ID, in the hopes that the traitor will fear for their lives and out themselves

but for her to be aware it's happening and do just the right thing to clear her name.

Nagito belives in his luck. Like, really, really believes.

And he's right.

That one thing is the real focal point of this whole trial.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

sudonim posted:

It seems pretty dumb that a person nagito tricked into throwing poison at them would count as a murderer.

If you want to be technical, the only person in the cast who intentionally murdered their victim in circumstances within their control was Peko.

Teruteru accidentally killed the wrong guy, Mikan got a personality changing (restoring?) disease, and Gundam wouldn't have killed were they not starved.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

If you want to be technical, the only person in the cast who intentionally murdered their victim in circumstances within their control was Peko.

Teruteru accidentally killed the wrong guy, Mikan got a personality changing (restoring?) disease, and Gundam wouldn't have killed were they not starved.

Inversely, in the first game the only person who killed out of passion was Mondo. Leon made deliberate actions, Hifumi and Celes made a plan, and Sakura suicided.

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

No, that was the idea they came up with afterwards.

"Looks like...it was wrong." is a fun statement that can have multiple meanings.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
FPZERO NEXT UPDATE NOW PLEASE AND THANK YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Maybe chiaki, being a gamer, is playing danganronpa as well only against the player.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Believe in Nagito's luck, and thus believe that it really was the traitor who swiped the handbook. But that too, Chiaki used the term "created" so she definitely knows something.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
Pheeeew! And I can finally post in the thread again. I care very deeply about these last two trials, and I didn't want to say anything at all, lest I, in my eagerness, ruin the experience for anyone else. We have entered the high point of the game now, possibly of the entire series... and do you know what it all reminds me of? The Muppets.

*RECORD SCRATCH*

Wait, wait, hang on a minute there, put all of your weapons down, yess you too, in the back, rifle down. This is obviously not me saying that Dangan Ronpa is better then, or even as good as, the majority of the Muppet movies; they're not as good as The Muppet Movie, they're not as good as The Great Muppet Caper, they're not as good as Muppet Treasure Island or the Muppet Christmas Carol (even though I have other, personal issues there), they're not as good...as.... well, they might be as good as The Muppets Take Manhattan, if we're being completely honest, but that's neither here nor there. Nor am I saying that there is any sort of great message that is as sweetly profound or humane within DR as a franchise as most anything the great Jim Henson put his hand to (seriously, if you're not familiar with his body of work, educate yourself; even his "failures" are more conceptually interesting and ambitious than other people's successes... argh, message, stay on message.) No, I speak in terms of general aesthetics and presentation, of presenting something tongue firmly lodged in cheek, something that is obviously not supposed to be taken seriously that you end up taking very seriously indeed because of "teh feels." I'm talking about melodrama, friends, a story in which the principal arc is not one of characters or themes, but one of emotion- a story which bypasses all that silly nonsense of plot and character building to reach right into your chest and start tweaking- to make you laugh, to make you cry, to make you angry, to make you sick. And just as Jim Henson's creations were able to do that in spite of being obvious creations of felt and rubber being surrounded by cameos of every celebrity that says yes, Kodaka was able to do the same for millions by adapting a very particular form of animation style, one deliberately meant to be extremely silly and undercut the dark undertones of the actual story. The purpose of the presentation of both franchises, besides the immediate one of bringing distinction to each of the important characters, is largely the same: to put us off our guard so that we can be hit full force with tragedy , and in the casre of DR, it serves another purpose- to disguise which characters will end up being important, to both the plot, the mysteries being solved, and audience reception. I mean, really: last game we had a guy with a corncob on his head, for god's sake. Would you have thought, upon seeing his character, that he would be among the most popular ones, or that his arc would take the path it did?

Ridiculous... and yet that's the other thing these two franchises have in common: a complete embrace of their ridiculousness, a sincerity in them so direct you cannot help but play along, even if you know intellectually that their messages are incomplete at best. There's a pull so strong it almost becomes bullying in retrospect, and that's because it largely is- "What's that? You don't care about my silly story with the puppets/animes? Well, how about I make you care about it, then? How about I make this story about a journey to find fortune, or just put on one show on one stage, the most important thing in the world? What then, smart guy?" Such an emotional appeal doesn't really seem right for a mystery story, but why would you want to listen to a mystery if they aren't invested in solving it? I just spent the larger part of the morning looking for my keys, and it was very important to me, but something tells me you might not be as invested in it as you are when this moment happened:

FPzero posted:

: Who do you think...is the traitor?

Music fades out.

: Hajime...please.

I mean, look at that: our hero, in tears, showing more emotion publicly than he ever has before, trying to deny what he already knows is true... not wanting to push a button he has to push if he wants he and his friends to live. He doesn't wan't the next update to come... but we do, don't we? I sure as hell did, back when I played the first time. 1AM and a full day of work tomorrow, but I was not hitting the off button, not until I knew what happened next :suspense:

Is it cheap, to be so manipulated in a raw, naked, and unapologetic way? Oh, yeah, of course it is. There is a reason why being referred to as "melodramatic" is still seen as largely pejorative... and yet melodramas keep happening, for kids, for housewives, for romantics, for men of action, it keeps coming along in every culture, and we hop on board because sometimes we want to feel something. We want to have a niche we can slip into from time to time, quality, creativity, and even good taste be damned. That's how people are, so let's celebrate. It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Courage, my friends; 'tis not too late to build a better world.
Say what you’d like about Danganrompa, but what’s your problem with the Muppet Christmas Carol? Answer carefully.

• Locked thread