Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
PURGE THE HERETIC!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
costco is extremely good taima isn't deserving of better

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
I said it was ok to be poor guys, I don't get what all of this hubbub is about

There are tons of food items that are good to feed loved ones at Costco, the food court just isnt' one of them.

Again, it's great if you're by yourself. Get yourself a delicious hot dog for $1.49 with free refill. But do better by your loved ones, they're all you have.

Unless you can't afford food that isn't extruded out of a tube, in which case, do the best you can to feed the ones you love.

It's pretty simple really

Taima fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Jan 25, 2018

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
What better way to nourish your family and friends during a super bowl party than with the highest calorie/dollar ratio item in the store that also doesn't require a single second of effort to make?

I'm going to the goon that has been buying the $40 of brisket and experimenting with his smoker. Thats my kind of party.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Taima posted:

I said it was ok to be poor guys, I don't get what all of this hubbub is about

There are tons of food items that are good to feed loved ones at Costco, the food court just isnt' one of them.

Again, it's great if you're by yourself. Get yourself a delicious hot dog for $1.49 with free refill. But do better by your loved ones, they're all you have.

Unless you can't afford food that isn't extruded out of a tube, in which case, do the best you can to feed the ones you love.

It's pretty simple really

lol this is some weak rear end trolling

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Costco has the highest-earners as their customers and I'm the guy that runs in to say "poor"

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Good Dog posted:

the highest calorie/dollar ratio item in the store

Please don't be the pumpkin pie PLEASE don't be the pumpkin pie

I loving love that pumpkin pie

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Taima posted:

I should elaborate and say that it's completely acceptable to feed your friends and family Costco food court if you are a poor.

It's also fine to enjoy it yourself, but if you think it's ok to feed that poo poo to your friends and family and you can afford better... have some self respect.

mods

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
We do not speak ill of Costco.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Man oh man I wish Costco would do a three meat pizza.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Coredump posted:

Put a dog on it.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Costco pizzas are a goddamn blessing. Somehow a whole pizza for 10 bucks comfortably feeds 4-6 people. God bless you Sinegal.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
Anyone else do 'light cheese?' I never order slices. I order whole pizzas to get like, three days worth. Always light cheese. The default amount is bordering on hubris

Also, a slice with an egg on top is very good.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

My costco location no longer has the polish dog option.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Coredump posted:

You can order a Pep/Sausage at the food court. Then sprinkle on some bacon crumbles from the warehouse...

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
Mine dropped the bratwurst for chili.

Tried the chili, its kind of bland. Would rather keep the brats.

Accretionist posted:

Anyone else do 'light cheese?'

How do you get the food court to do custom pizzas? According to the employees behind the counter all the pizzas are made hours in advance and they just pull them out of the cooler as needed.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Accretionist posted:

Anyone else do 'light cheese?

no because I'm not a loving monster

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Maybe have to call it in for a custom pizza order.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Geoj posted:

How do you get the food court to do custom pizzas? According to the employees behind the counter all the pizzas are made hours in advance and they just pull them out of the cooler as needed.

They have pre-mades, but they can make one up if its not too busy. The Pep/Sausage is just using the sausage from the supreme. You just have to wait an extra few minutes.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
Maybe I just need to try again. The answer I got was basically "we never do it" while the three employees behind the counter were standing around doing nothing.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Accretionist posted:

Anyone else do 'light cheese?' I never order slices. I order whole pizzas to get like, three days worth. Always light cheese. The default amount is bordering on hubris

Also, a slice with an egg on top is very good.

My man, this is me with pretty much any pizza anywhere. Cheese is great, but the ratios on typical pizzas is way off for me and my wife. Light cheese, heavy sauce, the true pizza way imho.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

KakerMix posted:

My man, this is me with pretty much any pizza anywhere. Cheese is great, but the ratios on typical pizzas is way off for me and my wife. Heavy cheese, light sauce, the true pizza way imho.

ftfy

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

Geoj posted:

According to the employees behind the counter all the pizzas are made hours in advance and they just pull them out of the cooler as needed.

Huh. At my location, they're whipped up on the fly. It looks they toss pre-stretched dough onto the sauce rotator then follow up with toppings.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
I dispense wisdom by the gallon.
Probably depends on how many pilgrims your cathedral serves each day. At the Chicago-Ashland location hot pizzas roll off the oven continuously for the masses that visit.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
Watch and be amazed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk4sJU2jlyc

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

watch and be amazed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

n...no...not again

please...not again

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

One of the first things he does is a dumb throw in the air which is just for show and he RIPS the dough. He is stupid.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
This prompted me to watch that video of a woman eating a whole Costco sheet cake.

Thanks for the reminder.

I also love that jackass coming in here to call those of us who eat at the Costco foodcourt "poor."

That's awfully rich.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Thinking bout them dogs today.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Taima posted:

I wish people would have more respect for their friends and/or family than ordering Costco Pizza, but alas, I can't tell you how to live your life. I can and will look down on you, though.

At least you're not ordering Costco food court for your company "pizza party". That is the lowest of the low.

Murder this heathen

WIFEY WATCHDOG fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jan 25, 2018

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

The local pizza available in my neck of the woods (South Shore of Massachusetts, the Costco is in Avon) is SO BAD that the Costco pizza is better then most of it. Let that sink in.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I've never even seen the polish as an option in the Kennesaw costco.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

My wife texted me and asked if I wanted to make communion tonight

Costco wife pbuc

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Murder this heathen

What could he possibly know about loving, respecting, and honoring his family and friends if he would actively deny them the sacrament? This man actively hates his family, damning them to horrific price/quality due to his poor appraisal ability and misguided understanding of this imperfect world, PBUC.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*eats a combo/cheese/pep slice* "wow, this is terrible" - a mentally ill person

naem
May 29, 2011

Coredump posted:

Hypnolobster posted:

Put a dog on it.

holiest of holies

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm worried. We have a heretic in here and I don't want a visit by an Inquisitor. Although the rest of us have been truly faithful. I should be safe, although I need to attend church more often.

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

PBUC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
drat guys. Again, thanks for that recommendation for the individually sealed chicken breast. They are actually high quality. I just started lifting for the first time in like.... 10-15 years or so, and I have a huge 10oz chicken breast with about 2-3 cups of the Normandy blend veggies with seasoning or some soy sauce and bam... healthy protein meal.