Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Poz Party Pooper posted:

stumbling into this thread requesting the Taylee McKarty Nayvie Maylee BOBSON DUGNUTT image, please and thank you

i tried to find this on google image search and within about 20 pics, i stumbled upon a terrible alt right meme
Thanks Google

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Poz Party Pooper posted:

stumbling into this thread requesting the Taylee McKarty Nayvie Maylee BOBSON DUGNUTT image, please and thank you

edit: GIS "BOBSON DUGNUTT" and that image is the first result

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

Mercy is the cry of the soul that stirred,
Mercy is the cry and it's never heard.

Memento posted:

edit: GIS "BOBSON DUGNUTT" and that image is the first result

I think this needs to be posted all the time with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oymWAeqv_-c

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I think they mean the one that changes Lakynn to Bobson Dugnutt here (I don't have it sry)

Also for peoples' edification and amusement here was her full list:
  • Taylee
  • McKarty
  • Nayvie 
  • Maylee
  • Kamree
  • Nykee
  • Taislee
  • Taigley
  • Tenley
  • McKamey
  • McKartnee
  • Tayvie

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 11:41 on Jan 25, 2018

SantaJesus
Sep 29, 2008

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Phanatic posted:

I will never get tired of these.

evergreen:

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

My wife dabbles in photography (Yes, she has a "[Last name] Photography" FB page) and I think the main reason she stopped doing family shoots is because no one understands that perfectly sunny beautiful days are not good for portraits. You're either going to have shadows on your face or you're going to stare directly into the sun and look like you're staring directly into the sun. Every time it's overcast and lovely out she drags me and the kids to the park because it's good photo weather.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

DiggityDoink posted:

i tried to find this on google image search and within about 20 pics, i stumbled upon a terrible alt right meme
Thanks Google

There's a really hilarious one out there that's drawn like it would be part of a sidebar on the sports page of a newspaper that chronicles bobsun dugnutt's life, and lists various statistics, and it was hilarious, but I can't turn it up. I posted it to facebook at one point, so it's probably in my FB profile photos somewhere. I'll have a look to see if I can find it.

E: Ah, got it. I post way too much poo poo to FB.

BlankIsBeautiful has a new favorite as of 14:26 on Jan 25, 2018

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

I can't stop laughing at this, please help

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

These Predictive Text band name posters are legitimately loving amazing. I laughed so hard at the Teen Roast one I saw stars.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Phanatic posted:

I will never get tired of these.

I saw this yesterday on Facebook and I'm still laughing at Sleepwell Then Creepwell and U? P!. This is a good one.

null_pointer posted:

These Predictive Text band name posters are legitimately loving amazing. I laughed so hard at the Teen Roast one I saw stars.

I don't think Teen Roast is predictive text or neural network or anything, but it's still great.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Slaw Bomb, Bing the Bung and OW! are all really good band names.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
I don't understand how a computer would come up with "Bootleg Tims" but it's a great name

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

So many great band names.

Lad Love
I Love You, The Wait
Billions of Mario
Bowel Prank
Cedargut
Throw Art

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Irish Travellers bizarrely use YouTube a lot to post call out videos to fight each other. I guess they take on monikers sometimes and the funniest I ever saw was some guy yelling that he'd fight "Bluebottle Face Martin and Jelly Legs Mick"

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

I love how they snuck a real name in there (colton burpo, the heaven is for real kid)

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

nerdz posted:

I love how they snuck a real name in there (colton burpo, the heaven is for real kid)

That one's the cherry on top.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

EmmyOk posted:

Irish Travellers bizarrely use YouTube a lot to post call out videos to fight each other. I guess they take on monikers sometimes and the funniest I ever saw was some guy yelling that he'd fight "Bluebottle Face Martin and Jelly Legs Mick"

That sounds amazing, please link some

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

nerdz posted:

drat I was hoping Cool Shirtman was real

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm partial to "Here Comes the Death" :killing:

Karate Bastard posted:

Soo... are these taken yet?
I'm very tempted to steal one of them, though it's hard to pick just one since they're all amazing :allears:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Double Bill posted:

drat I was hoping Cool Shirtman was real

I'd actually be inclined to believe that someone's real name was Cool Shirtman before I do the same for Colton Burpo.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

My wife dabbles in photography (Yes, she has a "[Last name] Photography" FB page) and I think the main reason she stopped doing family shoots is because no one understands that perfectly sunny beautiful days are not good for portraits. You're either going to have shadows on your face or you're going to stare directly into the sun and look like you're staring directly into the sun. Every time it's overcast and lovely out she drags me and the kids to the park because it's good photo weather.

This is all very true, but that does not excuse this particular photographer from delivering such a lovely product and then telling the woman "my teacher didn't show us how to retouch photos." Christ, that's what half of professional photography is!

I worked for a pro photo lab (as in, our clients could bill in the 10s of thousands for photo sessions because they were just that good) in the dying days of film and I'm still bitter about how any idiot with a big enough bank account can buy themselves the most expensive equipment and get an Adobe Creative Cloud license and then just call themselves a photographer, all the while without knowing what an F-stop is or how to use reflectors and a fill flash.

And furthermore, you kids get off my lawn! :argh:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Poz Party Pooper posted:

From a few pages back:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

null_pointer posted:

The teen roast one was done with predictive text? I just thought it was some genius.

E- oh goddamnit it new page

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Jamesman posted:

My first thought was that researcher lady who routinely jerked off a dolphin.

The what

Actually, forget I asked

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Your Computer posted:

I'm partial to "Here Comes the Death" :killing:

I'm very tempted to steal one of them, though it's hard to pick just one since they're all amazing :allears:

I'm partial to Plaguebrag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqwf9bYBcM4

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

monkeytennis posted:

The what

Actually, forget I asked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUzStOjhePU

Long story short, they were teaching dolphins to use human language, but one fell in love with a lady and she had to masturbate him in order to calm him down and continue teaching him.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

System Metternich posted:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Billions of Mario help me breathe

it never ends does it?

fuckin breeders man
Mar 21, 2007

System Metternich posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7dPu5O518

here's a compilation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OcKqkRPZDQ

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Jamesman posted:

Long story short, they were teaching dolphins to use human language, but one fell in love with a lady and she had to masturbate him in order to calm him down and continue teaching him.

Does she still offer lessons?

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

Pro click right here I'm dying

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Jamesman posted:

Reminds me of how my wife and I fell in love.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

This is all very true, but that does not excuse this particular photographer from delivering such a lovely product and then telling the woman "my teacher didn't show us how to retouch photos." Christ, that's what half of professional photography is!

I worked for a pro photo lab (as in, our clients could bill in the 10s of thousands for photo sessions because they were just that good) in the dying days of film and I'm still bitter about how any idiot with a big enough bank account can buy themselves the most expensive equipment and get an Adobe Creative Cloud license and then just call themselves a photographer, all the while without knowing what an F-stop is or how to use reflectors and a fill flash.

And furthermore, you kids get off my lawn! :argh:

Oh for sure, those "touch ups" are trash, I just thought it was funny that the person complaining seemed to think that the original issues, the shadows on their faces, was there "despite" it being a bright beautiful sunny day out.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

DandyLion posted:

Reminds me of how my wife and I fell in love.

You both reached for a dolphin penis at the same time and your hands accidentally touched and then you looked deep into each other's eyes?

It's like those scenes in Chinese movies where two characters face off and doves fly across the screen between them in slow motion, but in your case it was dolphin jizz

Two Owls
Sep 17, 2016

Yeah, count me in

Torquemadras posted:

I'm just a sucker for games that are just assholes to the player, 100%, in a hilarious fashion :allears:

Reminded me of this blast from the past

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Subjunctive posted:

Does she still offer lessons?

Heard she's got a book coming out. "Squeakin' It: Getting Closer to Your Dolphin"

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

You both reached for a dolphin penis at the same time and your hands accidentally touched and then you looked deep into each other's eyes?

It's like those scenes in Chinese movies where two characters face off and doves fly across the screen between them in slow motion, but in your case it was dolphin jizz

Pretty much but with less romance.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Me: "Oh thank god there are subtitles."
Me, about a minute into it: "... The subtitles don't really help at all"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Jamesman posted:

"So long and thanks for all the handjobs."

Imagine being that woman and having to go home and have your SO ask how your day was.