Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
I'm teaching night class :(

Is there anywhere it will be available (legally) shortly after it airs, like later tonight? Or am I stuck waiting until tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
http://www.vh1.com/live-tv has a free 24-hour preview (bottom of page)

The registration is a bit buggy at the moment but works best if you use twitter to log in. It's also not geo-locked.

Unfortunately you can't pause it, so you'll be stuck watching half an hour of Twilight 5, Sparkle Vampire Revenge before Drag Race comes on

THS
Sep 15, 2017

sling works

oh man im pumped

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Man what the gently caress is this movie

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

angerbeet posted:

I know. :stare:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Get your goddamn foot-face off my screen and put Thorgy's goddamn foot-face on it

THS
Sep 15, 2017

angerbeet posted:

forever.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Ugh, Thorgy...

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

god drat i am P U M P T for a new season. feels like infinity since the last one

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Today is a good day to save.

god drat Kennedy

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
I can't with Kennedy's Liberace piano atom bomb look.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Such shady editing... I love it!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Bebe looks so good.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
yaaaaassss

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
ooooh she gonna be a bitchy season

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

angerbeet posted:

ooooh she gonna be a bitchy season

thank the goddess

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

...did anyone else see that taco bell commercial?

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Noise Machine posted:

...did anyone else see that taco bell commercial?

Yup, and that's a very elaborate commercial for food that will give you the runs.

Also, shout-out to Trixie for bringing the skinhead going through chemo look to the children.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Essh, Ru really needs to mend that relationship with Mathu Anderson

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

drat on that jump, Aja.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I get the feeling this is gonna be a good season. drat, Aja. :catstare:

THS
Sep 15, 2017

theyre all good so far

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

OMFG KENNEDY

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Pinwiz11 posted:

OMFG KENNEDY

Next time you go to death drop, reverse it, and life rise!?

Yandat posted:

theyre all good so far

Thorgy's was eh, but I dislike her so that's probably biased, and Milk was... whatever.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

trixie this isnt a talent show

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

CHI CHI DON'T GIVE IN

THS
Sep 15, 2017

is there an untucked or no since theres no judge deliberation

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

need a gif of that Carson reaction face stat

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
what the gently caress

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Welp. Really hope Chi Chi kicks it into high gear next episode, 'cause that performance was hella disappointing.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Yandat posted:

is there an untucked or no since theres no judge deliberation

My friends and I were wondering that tonight, and then I remembered that there is no Untucked since the deliberation is pretty much Untucked.

Great start to the season, but the talent show paled in comparison to last season. Everyone played it safe. Ben and Aja deserved that top two though, and they were right to send Morgan home.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Bebe's entrance dress slays. easily the best of them. she always looks a million bucks and seems to be in total control of herself

Shangela really bringing strong moxy, very endearing. Thorgy taking unfunny shots at Bob is about what i expected. Milk being shadier than i expected and i am ALL ABOUT IT

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

alf_pogs posted:

Thorgy taking unfunny shots at Bob is about what i expected.

Yeaaaah, as a Thorgy fan, her reading was not good.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Pellisworth posted:

I'm teaching night class :(

Is there anywhere it will be available (legally) shortly after it airs, like later tonight? Or am I stuck waiting until tomorrow.

I use Amazon and get off work at midnight. It's usually available by the time I get home at 1215 or so.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Aja really impressed the hell outta me and I wouldn't mind her sticking around.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Is there an untucked for this? I have been watching the logo marathon for days but I need more

I was real down on Aja coming into this but she was super impressive. I’m still rooting for Trixie and Ben to go all the way.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

As soon as it cut from the Chi Chi title card to her in that outfit doing that weird jaunty elbow walk I knew she was dead and deserved it. Goddamn Chi Chi, you were lucky that it played out the way it did.

EDIT: Ben's face crack when the last queen was revealed is well worth pausing and meditating on. So good.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jan 26, 2018

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Ubiquitous_ posted:

Aja really impressed the hell outta me and I wouldn't mind her sticking around.

:same:

I had no idea she could do that.

Aphra Bane
Oct 3, 2013

Mhmm, y'all slept on Aja :smug:

Loved Ben's performance but I was kinda surprised she won the lipsync. Felt like it must've been funnier in person.

Man, it's good to have Bebe back on our screens tho. Surreal but good. Is it safe to assume she's contractually guaranteed to stick around until the top 3/4 or something? I can't imagine a winner coming back for less, S1 winner or no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
Bebe is so charismatic and confident, she's great. Dunno why she didn't get dinged for dancing barefoot when Chi Chi got told she MUST wear heels.

Milk's talent show was pretty bad. I like the concept, but the execution was lazy af.

edit: I would've put Chi Chi and Milk in the bottom. Top two I agree with, but I thought Morgan's talent show was just mediocre. Her outfit was great. Chi Chi had a meh performance and not a good outfit. Milk felt low-effort.

Imo Milk should've had actual wraparound outfits that the models would put on him and fasten in the back instead of some weak glitter-on-posterboard crap.

Aja had a really high-energy and strong performance, I'm impressed. I'm less annoyed by her than I was in season 9, we'll see if she can sew, act, or be funny though.

You can see influence from Dragula in the opening skit and the Vanessa vs. Porkchop skit. I bet we'll have a horror/filth/gore themed challenge this season.

I think I'll revise my top four predictions to Shangela, Trixie, Bebe, and BenDeLa. Which is a strong and awesome top four, should be a great season!

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Jan 26, 2018

• Locked thread