Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Hi there! Welcome to the 2018 Royal Rumble Toxx Pool!!! Here are a few ground rules for being dumb and deciding to bet on wrestling!

- Your toxx cannot be obnoxious to the forum posting experience. IE: No fakeposting gimmicks. They suck. If you decide to do it, Jerusalem will probably ban you.

- You have one month from the rumble being completed in order to fulfill your toxx. (February 28, 2018) If you do not fulfill it during that time, you will be banned. No exceptions.

- Good toxxes include donations to charity (submit proof to the thread), having to do something stupid in public (let us remember the goon who had to wear the samoa joe tattoo while meeting vickie), etc.

- If you are toxxing on an entry number, please specify if its for the Mens or Womens Rumble. If you don't specify, I'll either assign you to both of them, or flip a coin and decide which Rumble you get entered in. Alternatively, if it hinges on your Royal Rumble Roulette team winning, please say so. I strongly suggest you do not toxx on a particular member of the roster.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM. Do not post in this thread with them. If you do not have platinum, buy it and then PM me. Also try to avoid posting in this thread outside of toxxing, as I plan to compile toxxes in the second post, and sifting through conversation is messy. Take it to the WWE Discussion thread if you want to discuss toxxes or whatever. Finally I ask that you do not change your username until after Feb 28th, when all of the toxxes are due.

OKAY HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Post reserved for toxxes

Senerio posted:

If my entrant loses, $1 to Girls Who Code for each minute the Iron Man lasts longer in the each rumble than my number. If my entrant wins, it's a flat $20.

Ex: I pull #18. In the Men's Rumble, it is Curt Hawkins, who is out in a minute. I donate $50 for the difference between the 1 minute Hawkins lasted and the 51 minutes that #1 The Miz pulled at the rumble. In the Women's rumble, I pull Asuka. I donate $20 because she won, for a total of $70.

Rarity posted:

If my entrant in the Women's Rumble doesn't win I will cut a promo on her challenging her to a match at Wrestlemania :toxx:

Writer Cath posted:

If my people lose, I will write a 1000 word fanfiction about them, or the person who eliminated them.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

For every person my Rumble Roulette person eliminates in the Rumble I will donate 5 bucks to the Red Cross. 10 bucks no matter what but no more than 30.

The Berzerker posted:

For every person my Rumble Roulette people eliminate (both men's and women's Rumbles), I will donate 5 bucks to The Stop which is a local food security NFP. Maximum $75, though, not that we'll likely get there.

Bill Goldberg posted:

If my chosen Roulette wrestler is eliminated, I will change my forum name to the person who eliminates my wrestler. If that name is in use then the roulette team of the wrestler who eliminated mine gets to choose a dead wrestler's name of their choice for me to change my forum name to.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

If dolph fuckin ziggler wins the royal goddamn rumble my hair will go white

E: gently caress it, if dolph wins I'll bleach my dang hair

VJeff posted:

If the posting during the Royal Rumble is very good, I will donate 10 bucks to charity. If the posting is excellent, I will donate another 10 bucks.

Senerio posted:

If Ronda wins the rumble I'll donate $50 to a charity of her teams choice.

Pinwiz11 posted:

Like last year I will donate the cumulative sum of the following from both Rumbles to the Howard Brown Health Center here in Chicago:

$5 per competitor eliminated by my team
$25 if my team does not eliminate anyone
$50 if my team is Roman Reigns, Ronda Rousey, or Daniel Bryan
$100 if my team wins the Royal Rumble
$100 if I get Rusev again this year, because how else should I celebrate Rusev Day?

SalTheBard posted:

I will get a new avatar from the team who eliminates my number in the Women's Royal Rumble.

I will donate $10 to a charity of choice of the team who eliminates my number in the Men's Royal Rumble.

IcePhoenix posted:

If my number wins either rumble I will get an avatar of that person and keep it until at least SummerSlam

Natural 20 posted:

If either Stephanie McMahon or Triple H win their respective Rumbles, I will watch and review a PPV of this thread's choosing.

If Roman wins the Rumble I'll film myself doing a shot for every person he eliminated.

Rarity posted:

If Stephanie McMahon is an entrant in the women's Royal Rumble match I will dance around the streets of Bristol in a sparkly pink bunny ears and a unicorn onesie :toxx:

That DICK! posted:

The commentators will make allusions to fellow commentator Stephanie that had she chosen to enter the Rumble, she would have likely won it. If this does not happen, I shall never post in this sub-forum again. I encourage someone to take the opposite bet, so we can have a Loser Leaves Town, of sorts.

(Update)

Is no one willing to challenge me. Is no one willing to put their posting career on the line

Amending toxx: if no one challenges me it’s title vs career and the informal title of CSPAM Universal Champion is on the line. [Points at mania sign and fireworks go off] our thah all in the toxx thanks

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm gonna do another one!

If Bayley wins the Women's Rumble I will do part of her entrance!

Petit Gregory posted:

If Steph mentions Lady Balls™ anytime during the Women's Royal Rumble, I will change my name to Lady Balls and change my AV to something Steph related (I'm open to suggestions).

Abroham Lincoln posted:

If my number wins either rumble I will bring back the Smackdown collage and make it shittier than ever

Fumaofthelake posted:

If Dolph Ziggler wins the Royal Rumble I will donate $50 to one of the MMC charities

Win or lose, if he eliminates my wrestler I will donate $20 and buy a Dolph Ziggler shirt and wear it every time there's a PPV for the next six months.

Jerusalem posted:

If my Team (Team 10) wins either of the Rumbles, I will buy a forum upgrade/avatar change of their choice for every member of my team. If neither #10 entry wins I will donate $50 to Rescue Dogs Rock.

Liquid Communism posted:

In for two shots :

If THE AMERICAN DRAGON BRYAN DANIELSON DANIEL BRYAN wins the Royal Rumble, I will donate $50 to my local animal shelter for care and feeding of homeless GOATs.

If the result of the three way is SAMI ZAYN being sole holder of the title, I will donate $50 to the Syrian American Medical Society Foundation in his honor.

Chris James 2 posted:

Roman Reigns has been in the final three of the Royal Rumble in the 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Rumble matches.

If the streak ends and he is not in the final three of the 2018 Rumble, I will cease posting in Rowdy Ringsports permanently as of Monday January 29 2018

Ragnarok the Red posted:

drat dudes :ohdear:

I wasn’t gonna do one but in honor of these I’ll throw this up:

If someone OTHER than Roman or Cena wins the men’s Rumble I’ll change my avatar to the best Jason Jordan + Rarity’s pink My Little Pony someone here can make. The person who’s avatar I choose will also get to decide the text to go along with it.

Senerio posted:

If #24 eliminates #25 in both rumbles and either of the #24s win, I will change my avatar to a Jubilee avatar.

Junpei Hyde posted:

If the reverse happens (IE #25 eliminates #24 in both rumbles and either #25 wins) I will get a Longshot avatar

Stex T posted:

If there is an audible "How you doin'" chant anytime in tomorrow's main Royal Rumble broadcast, I will donate $50 to the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network.

https://donate.rainn.org/

(J-Ru rewrote Bill Goldberg's toxx to make sense)

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Feb 18, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Post reserved.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Ooh! Are we messing with Adora?

If my entrant loses, $1 to Girls Who Code for each minute the Iron Man lasts longer in the each rumble than my number. If my entrant wins, it's a flat $20.

Ex: I pull #18. In the Men's Rumble, it is Curt Hawkins, who is out in a minute. I donate $50 for the difference between the 1 minute Hawkins lasted and the 51 minutes that #1 The Miz pulled at the rumble. In the Women's rumble, I pull Asuka. I donate $20 because she won, for a total of $70.

e: Minimum $25.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jan 2, 2018

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
If my entrant in the Women's Rumble doesn't win I will cut a promo on her challenging her to a match at Wrestlemania :toxx:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
If my people lose, I will write a 1000 word fanfiction about them, or the person who eliminated them.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
For every person my Rumble Roulette person eliminates in the Rumble I will donate 5 bucks to the Red Cross. 10 bucks no matter what but no more than 30.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

For every person my Rumble Roulette people eliminate (both men's and women's Rumbles), I will donate 5 bucks to The Stop which is a local food security NFP. Maximum $75, though, not that we'll likely get there.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
This is why you don't bet on wrestling:

But charity is cool. I'll find some cool charity helping children to donate to later.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the rules are simple. i will be assigned a number in the men's wrestlers royal rumble roulette. that will be my wrestler. if my wrestler is eliminated, then i will take on the mantle of the wrestler who eliminated my wrestler from the rumble and change my forums name to the name of that wrestler. if that name is already in use then i will change my name to a dead wrestler of the winning wrestler's team's choosing. if my wrestler wins i become the new moderator of rowdy ringsports and usher in a new golden age and everyone will be required to be my friend and hang out with me. no money will be donated to charity, at all.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

If dolph fuckin ziggler wins the royal goddamn rumble my hair will go white

E: gently caress it, if dolph wins I'll bleach my dang hair

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If the posting during the Royal Rumble is very good, I will donate 10 bucks to charity. If the posting is excellent, I will donate another 10 bucks.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

If Ronda wins the rumble I'll donate $50 to a charity of her teams choice.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Like last year I will donate the cumulative sum of the following from both Rumbles to the Howard Brown Health Center here in Chicago:

$5 per competitor eliminated by my team
$25 if my team does not eliminate anyone
$50 if my team is Roman Reigns, Ronda Rousey, or Daniel Bryan
$100 if my team wins the Royal Rumble
$100 if I get Rusev again this year, because how else should I celebrate Rusev Day?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I will get a new avatar from the team who eliminates my number in the Women's Royal Rumble.

I will donate $10 to a charity of choice of the team who eliminates my number in the Men's Royal Rumble.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

If my number wins either rumble I will get an avatar of that person and keep it until at least SummerSlam

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
If either Stephanie McMahon or Triple H win their respective Rumbles, I will watch and review a PPV of this thread's choosing.

If Roman wins the Rumble I'll film myself doing a shot for every person he eliminated.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

If Stephanie McMahon is an entrant in the women's Royal Rumble match I will dance around the streets of Bristol in a sparkly pink bunny ears and a unicorn onesie :toxx:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Commentary will make illusions to Stephanie possibly winning the women's rumble, if she had chosen to enter. If I lose I shall never post here again. I encourage someone to take the opposite bet, so we can have a Loser Leaves Town, of sorts.

e: to be clear I mean this subforum in particular

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jan 26, 2018

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

That DICK! posted:

Commentary will make illusions to Stephanie possibly winning the women's rumble, if she had chosen to enter. If I lose I shall never post here again. I encourage someone to take the opposite bet, so we can have a Loser Leaves Town, of sorts.

Holy gently caress that is a hell of a toxx. I wish I had the guts to take the opposite

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'd like to note that the op messed up my toxx and left out key parts of my toxx. i will be changing my name to the person who eliminates my wrestler, not the name of my eliminated wrestler. he also left out the part where i become moderator if my wrestler wins. thank you.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That DICK! posted:

This is an incredible Toxx, I wish you luck.

Let me know if what was written into the OP doesn't exactly match up with what you intended, there was a bit of confusion as to your original intent but I think I got it correct.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

That DICK! posted:

This would be an amazing Toxx if you spoke decent English and knew of the word "allusions". As it is, it just makes you look like an idiot.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm gonna do another one!

If Bayley wins the Women's Rumble I will do part of her entrance!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Just a heads up, I will probably close the toxx thread Saturday night, so people can't be sneaky and try and toxx on stuff when/if smart money comes in.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nipponophile posted:

This would be an amazing Toxx if you spoke decent English and knew of the word "allusions". As it is, it just makes you look like an idiot.

Dang, I made a freakin typo. Hope y’all have fun postin with fuckin Dilbert here

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

If Steph mentions Lady Balls™ anytime during the Women's Royal Rumble, I will change my name to Lady Balls and change my AV to something Steph related (I'm open to suggestions).

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Oh btw toxx looks good.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

If my number wins either rumble I will bring back the Smackdown collage and make it shittier than ever

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I hope Abroham Lincoln wins!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

I hope Abroham Lincoln wins!

Same, can he be on all 30 teams please?

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

If Dolph Ziggler wins the Royal Rumble I will donate $50 to one of the MMC charities

Win or lose, if he eliminates my wrestler I will donate $20 and buy a Dolph Ziggler shirt and wear it every time there's a PPV for the next six months.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

If my Team (Team 10) wins either of the Rumbles, I will buy a forum upgrade/avatar change of their choice for every member of my team. If neither #10 entry wins I will donate $50 to Rescue Dogs Rock.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Is no one willing to challenge me. Is no one willing to put their posting career on the line

Amending toxx: if no one challenges me it’s title vs career and the informal title of CSPAM Universal Champion is on the line. [Points at mania sign and fireworks go off] our thah all in the toxx thanks

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

In for two shots :

If THE AMERICAN DRAGON BRYAN DANIELSON DANIEL BRYAN wins the Royal Rumble, I will donate $50 to my local animal shelter for care and feeding of homeless GOATs.

If the result of the three way is SAMI ZAYN being sole holder of the title, I will donate $50 to the Syrian American Medical Society Foundation in his honor.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Roman Reigns has been in the final three of the Royal Rumble in the 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Rumble matches.

If the streak ends and he is not in the final three of the 2018 Rumble, I will cease posting in Rowdy Ringsports permanently as of Monday January 29 2018

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

That DICK! posted:

Chris James 2 posted:

drat dudes :ohdear:

I wasn’t gonna do one but in honor of these I’ll throw this up:

If someone OTHER than Roman or Cena wins the men’s Rumble I’ll change my avatar to the best Jason Jordan + Rarity’s pink My Little Pony someone here can make. The person who’s avatar I choose will also get to decide the text to go along with it.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

If #24 eliminates #25 in both rumbles and either of the #24s win, I will change my avatar to a Jubilee avatar.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Just a heads up, I will be closing the thread to new toxxes after Takeover tonight!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Senerio posted:

If the reverse happens (IE #25 eliminates #24 in both rumbles and either #25 wins) I will get a Longshot avatar

• Locked thread