Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Billzasilver posted:

I don’t even know what a dissent is and I won’t learn lol

so you.... dissent from dissent??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
woo! I'm thoroughly mediocre! :woop:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Pancakes posted:

2. What is the best non-US country in the world currently recognized by the UN as of 1/12/2018?
2 posters said the USA

If this isn't the most cspam thing in the world I don't know what is

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

so close i could almost taste the piss :negative:

also lol at every saltiest opinion with more than one vote coming from alito

if you ever end up making / selling another batch of hats for some reason, let me know!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i kind of want to know if the rest of the losers want to buy another batch to split up

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

HootTheOwl posted:

No fans of The Young Pope?

Jude Law got a vote

True Blue Triumph
Apr 10, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

If this isn't the most cspam thing in the world I don't know what is

one of those was me. 2/3rds of my other answers were "Donald Trump", because I honestly thought bucking the rules was going to be a good strategy in this.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
on second though, i made a huge mistake by trying to split the middle and trying to both shoot the moon and answer some honestly

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Answer popularity, part three (now with out-of-order answers because I still don't want to look up the Twitter links):

11. Which character from King of the Hill is most like Trump?
5 people said Cotton Hill
4 people said Boomhauer
4 people said Buck Strickland
4 people said Dale Gribble
2 people said Luanne
2 people said Bill
Eustace Miller, Hank Hill, Frisbee Guy, Khan, Bobby, Lenore, Cindy Wassonasong, Jimmy Carter, John Redcorn, Joseph Gribble and Jimmy Wichard all received one vote. Butthead was the very borderline answer, since although King of the Hill is considered a spinoff of Beavis & Butthead I still think it'd have been a cheat overall if it were close on Shooting the Moon. Thankfully, however, Hoot the Owl wasn't close enough to Shooting the Moon for it to matter.

12. Which MLB player, living or dead, would Trump hate the most?
11 people said Jackie Robinson.
2 people said Moses Walker
2 people said Barry Bonds
Reddy Mack, Earnest Riles, Michael Jordan, Hal Newhouser, Oscar Gamble, Joe Baseballman, Manny Ramirez, Bud Black, Bruce Maxwell, Herb Adams, Carl Duser, Hank Aaron, James Earl Jones from The Sandlot, Rusty Staub, Cal Ripken Junior and Roberto Clemente all received one vote. There were also votes for Ed Balls and Anyone Not White, along with one blank ballot.

13. What is the worst of all Star Wars movies that received a wide release in theaters?
13 people voted for Phantom Menace
5 people voted for Attack of the Clones
2 people voted for A New Hope
2 people voted for Revenge of the Sith
2 people voted for The Force Awakens
2 people voted for The Clone Wars (which I almost counted as Attack of the Clones out of spite, but when multiple people voted for it, it didn't determine Shooting the Moon anyway)
1 person voted for Rogue One
1 person voted for The Last Jedi
1 person voted for Return of the Jedi
1 person voted for Empire Strikes Back
There were also one vote apiece for All of Them, one for They're All Bad, one for Ed Balls and one for Trump.

14. Which current world leader is most likely to invite Trump to their birthday party?
11 people voted for Duterte
5 people voted for Putin
3 people voted for Trump inviting himself, including one person specifically saying it was due to dementia
2 people voted for Netanyahu
2 people voted for Ed Balls
There were a lot of single-vote recipients and honestly, I'm a little embarrassed that I don't know how to spell them all. Kim Jong Un was the funniest of the single-vote recipients.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
UPS says Hoot the Owl's hat (and one of my non-contest hats) were delivered today. Hope they actually arrived.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
It is much harder to take a horse mask piss tape hat selfie than I expected

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Shear Modulus posted:

i kind of want to know if the rest of the losers want to buy another batch to split up

how FUCK8NG MUCH M8

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Best Giraffe posted:

how FUCK8NG MUCH M8

Custom Ink estimates $25.69 apiece, plus $0.35 apiece convenience charge for allowing separate payments. Beyond that it'd just be shipping; they ship all the hats to one place and then we'd have to mail them out to the various people who bought. The per-unit amount might go down if there were more orders, I went with the lowest order amount of 12. If people want me to set up the page just let me know. You can also design your own if you like but I've got the original design available if everyone's okay with that.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

312.48 for a min order of 12 then, plus shipping arrangements? im willing to do 1/3rd of that if two other morons want to waste their money too. excess hats can go to my fellow low energy losers.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i thought yellow would be a bad color on me, my ginger rear end

but this yellow hat is a v noble yellow and it owns

and looks good, real good

and it's become my new therapy hat

this amazon review post brought to you by the flu

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

juche avocado posted:

i thought yellow would be a bad color on me, my ginger rear end

but this yellow hat is a v noble yellow and it owns

and looks good, real good

and it's become my new therapy hat

this amazon review post brought to you by the flu

want that hat

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Pancakes posted:

If people want me to set up the page just let me know.

yessssss
(pissss)

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Okay, I think this is the correct link:

https://www.customink.com/g/xhg0-00b9-mnd1

If it doesn't work please let me know.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i would love to seen goons in piss tape hats and nothing but piss tape hats

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Reality Loser posted:

i would love to seen goons in piss tape hats and nothing but piss tape hats

The world's worst pin-up calendar.

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Pancakes posted:

Custom Ink estimates $25.69 apiece, plus $0.35 apiece convenience charge for allowing separate payments. Beyond that it'd just be shipping; they ship all the hats to one place and then we'd have to mail them out to the various people who bought. The per-unit amount might go down if there were more orders, I went with the lowest order amount of 12. If people want me to set up the page just let me know. You can also design your own if you like but I've got the original design available if everyone's okay with that.

Pancakes posted:

Okay, I think this is the correct link:

https://www.customink.com/g/xhg0-00b9-mnd1

If it doesn't work please let me know.

So, we need 5 more folks to order piss tape hats for the order to process, do I have that right?

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

El Mero Mero posted:

So, we need 5 more folks to order piss tape hats for the order to process, do I have that right?

I will take a piss tape hat

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

El Mero Mero posted:

Believe so. I’m going to email/PM people this weekend to raise the profile. I’ve been swamped at work; a coworker went to Vietnam (his name, appropriately, is Charlie) so I’ve been handling his court work and mine. As a result I haven’t been as active in pushing g the hats as I could have been.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pancakes posted:

(his name, appropriately, is Charlie)

:popeye:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pancakes posted:

(his name, appropriately, is Charlie)

i use to work with a guy from vietnam who’s name was hung dong

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

El Mero Mero posted:

If you're getting together another order, one thing you might want to do is give the text a thin black outline.

As it stands the white text is hard to distinguish from the yellow background at a distance or in low-light conditions. A black outline should help it pop a little.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Gringostar posted:

i use to work with a guy from vietnam who’s name was hung dong

phuc dat bich is a very, very common name

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

poo poo i forgot to do this thing am i TOO LATE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
i want a hat

• Locked thread