Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Where's her twin? Where's Don Allen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Guy A. Person posted:

Where's her twin? Where's Don Allen?

Because of her hairstyle people seem to think she is XS.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Rhyno posted:

Because of her hairstyle people seem to think she is XS.

I would be down as hell for that as well. My guess was that they were going to conflate XS and Bart and the twins anyway, since you don't really need multiple "descendants from the future" and Bart and Jenni have more interesting hooks than Don and Dawn.

I just hope this leads to a big Legends crossover with the Legion of Superheroes.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Wait so like...

Why is it strange that Ralph doesn't know what Kryptonite is? He hasn't met Supergirl before and it's not as if there's DC Comics or cartoons or movies in this universe.

I feel like they were going for a joke like "What's a spider-sense?" except they forgot what comics company they actually are.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BrianWilly posted:

Wait so like...

Why is it strange that Ralph doesn't know what Kryptonite is? He hasn't met Supergirl before and it's not as if there's DC Comics or cartoons or movies in this universe.

I feel like they were going for a joke like "What's a spider-sense?" except they forgot what comics company they actually are.

Dude it was a 4th wall joke. It was for us.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Does not pass my comprehensive logical conditions. Joke FAILED

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Show ruined forever. Close the thread now.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

BrianWilly posted:

Wait so like...

Tired: Team has met Supergirl, Supergirl surely was covered by the news at some point on Earth-1, but Ralph doesn't know she has a weakness
Wired: speedforce

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Whats the name of the actress that plays the spastic coffe girl at the end? I wanna know where i have her from, she looks so familiar.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dongattack posted:

Whats the name of the actress that plays the spastic coffe girl at the end? I wanna know where i have her from, she looks so familiar.

Jessica Parker Kennedy. She was the main prostitute in Black Sails

Perhaps there?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Azhais posted:

Perhaps there?

Ah yes of course, thank you. Whatever happened to that show? They were on the island and then i never found any more episodes.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Dongattack posted:

Ah yes of course, thank you. Whatever happened to that show? They were on the island and then i never found any more episodes.

The last episode ended with the main character waking up and Terry O'Quinn telling them, "We're still on the island, Jack!"

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wheat Loaf posted:

The last episode ended with the main character waking up and Terry O'Quinn telling them, "We're still on the island, Jack!"

Honey wake up! I had the worst dream, i was an innkeeper in New Hampshire...

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rhyno posted:

Honey wake up! I had the worst dream, i was an innkeeper in New Hampshire...

The best ending of any series

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Azhais posted:

Perhaps there?

Oh, wow. That's a different character affect.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Azhais posted:

Perhaps there?

:stare: Oh, well that's.....different.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

She had a part on last season of Colony that was pretty good.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
Her french accent in Black Sails was the best thing ever. Could listen to her cursing me out all day long.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

muscles like this! posted:

She had a part on last season of Colony that was pretty good.

I think she was also in that short lived Witch series on the CW(?). secret circle or something?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Gypsy is now in Taken, playing Gypsy, basically.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Azhais posted:

Perhaps there?

whaaaaat

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

She’s totally naked in Black Sails too. Have fun goons (just watch Black Sails).

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Black Sails is legit really cool and good and has the best intro of any show I've ever seen.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Black Sails is legit really cool and good and has the best intro of any show I've ever seen.

And from what I hear a super hot naked girl.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rhyno posted:

And from what I hear a super hot naked girl.

A variety of them. And guys too if you're into that.

It's a good show. Kinda slow at times, but quite excellent

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

GobiasIndustries posted:

I do really like that intro. I heard it from the other room a lot while my roommate watched it and it always got me pretty pumped. Never seen the show myself though.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

It's kinda funny, because for all you guys going "whaaaaat", those of us who've already seen Black Sails all have the opposite reaction when she shows up on Flash. It's really weird for the cunning and gorgeous head prostitute to show up in a role where she's a giggly awkward nerd in glasses.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Phenotype posted:

It's kinda funny, because for all you guys going "whaaaaat", those of us who've already seen Black Sails all have the opposite reaction when she shows up on Flash. It's really weird for the cunning and gorgeous head prostitute to show up in a role where she's a giggly awkward nerd in glasses.

She even looks younger in the Flash. Definitely gave me a sudden... "am I bad person for liking her."

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've actually seen Black Sails and recognize the actress. I just didn't recognize her at all in the Flash role and its such a departure. Not because she was a prostitute who got naked a bunch in Black Sails. Because she was like a devious, calculating character who used sex as a weapon for power and survival and all I saw was a really bouncy nerd girl.

Plus she really plays much younger.

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

Burning_Monk posted:

She even looks younger in the Flash. Definitely gave me a sudden... "am I bad person for liking her."

Though she is apparently 33, and 4 years older than Candice Patton. Crazy, I wouldn’t have called that.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

This may be a weird question but: does anyone know why I thought Grant Gustin was gay? I could have sworn I'd read in these threads that he was and that he'd given some fan answer that he'd go straight for Candice Patton or something. Do I just have brain damage?

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed
His character in Glee?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Xealot posted:

Though she is apparently 33, and 4 years older than Candice Patton. Crazy, I wouldn’t have called that.
The actress playing Miss Martian in Supergirl is the same age as the actor playing J'onn J'onnz.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Okay I have some very shocking news for everyone in this thread.

Actors are real people and they age in real time, just like all of us.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

well everything is ruined forever now, thanks

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Speak for yourself, i don't age cause i'm a skeleton :smug:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

The actress playing Miss Martian in Supergirl is the same age as the actor playing J'onn J'onnz.

That's magic though, right? He looks like Danny Glover.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Rhyno posted:

Lies, Alfie Woodard has not aged a day since the late 80s.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

twistedmentat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUwYwJ2DT_I

Patrick Stewart 50 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

And together they produced the best drat scene in all of Star Trek.