Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Reseda timezone, so might as well throw this on and make this an all time great 24 hours of pro graps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh poo poo this already started!?! :aaa:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

sigmachiev posted:

Reseda timezone, so might as well throw this on and make this an all time great 24 hours of pro graps.

WWE programming is live at ungodly hours for me so I'm watching TakeOver right after this. Or, depending on how I'm feeling, maybe just the last couple of matches

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is making up for the failed attempt to get Royal Rumble tickets today which included a guy who offered to help me setup Bitcoin to pay him (yet he didn't have PayPal) :wtc:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Kitamura my boy you really need to start picking up some wins <:mad:>

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

His swole vampire strength wasn't powerful enough to defeat Juice's horniness. :smith:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extradite THIS! posted:

Kitamura my boy you really need to start picking up some wins <:mad:>

I've read the plan is for him to lose all except the last one.

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

I've really grown to appreciate Taichi and how over-layered he is with the gimmicks.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Taguchi, that is inappropriate :mad:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

This match is a real life anime and I am loving every second of it :allears:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I am so stupid. A Goon told me be sings his intro song so I always took this as gospel, I never realized it was all a lampoon.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
is this live? am i watching live new japan? that's a first. what's happened so far?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

What the christ is happening

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tiger Mask has turned evil and is kicking Taguchi's rear end!

Oh wait, that wasn't Tiger Mask at all! :aaa:

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I really hope Jay White can pull off a great match tonight with Kenny. I liked him as a Young Lion, I liked him in RoH, but the Switchblade character seems way out of his comfort zone, both in the ring and out. Now that he's had time to adapt, and has a healthy opponent, hopefully he can live up to his potential.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
well someones fetish just got accomplished by miho abe in tiger mask's mask demolishing taguchi's penis and balls.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

shiksa posted:

is this live? am i watching live new japan? that's a first. what's happened so far?

Not much, started half an hour ago. Juice beat Kitamura and this was the second match

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

shiksa posted:

The Swole Vampire lost to the horny gaijin, and now Ryusuke "Funky Weapon*" Taguchi is hornily crawling after a pretty girl who beat him up while wearing the mask of his best friend.

* The Funky Weapon is his butt.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

shiksa posted:

well someones fetish just got accomplished by miho abe in tiger mask's mask demolishing taguchi's penis and balls.

That would be my fetish, yes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"She broke my rear end. She broke... my rear end."

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

poor taguchi. can't break that rear end, it's a moneymaker.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
His poor rear end.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hika leo (right?) has gotten in pretty great shape since his debut.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I didn't realize Ishii and YTR were still tagging. I loved when they tagged (2 years ago?) were Ishii would do all the heavy lifting and then YTR would steal the pin at the end.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Ishii's music kicks rear end, much like the man himself

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that muscley little potato man sure is something.

bad night for dick and balls so far

shiksa fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jan 28, 2018

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Let's go DVD salesman! :woop:

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I was idly thinking to myself "Y'know, a dick punch+lariat+rollup combo would be a great tag finisher for them.

And then that's exactly what they did.

Also, anyone else feel like the Tongans+Yujiro & Chase Owens may as well be a separate faction with how disconnected they feel from The Elite segment of The Bullet Club?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

dolph got his "no gimmicks" idea from togi makabe having to have his music scrubbed from broadcasts.

Takuan posted:

Also, anyone else feel like the Tongans+Yujiro & Chase Owens may as well be a separate faction with how disconnected they feel from The Elite segment of The Bullet Club?

they've been leading there since the g1 at least.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Takuan posted:

Tongans+Yujiro & Chase Owens

Not certain what you're implying here, Chase Owens is as Tongan as anyone.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Don't stomp the lion! :mad:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Oh, this already started. Might as well watch since I'm not sleeping.

Takuan posted:

It certainly has been feeling like that for a while now. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bullet Club eventually splinters into three: Kenny and the Bucks, Tongans and Owens, Cody and the rest.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

kenny breadcrumbed that he wants to work against the bucks in an interview with meltzer. i think he might go straight babyface and the elite will just be cody and the bucks and hangman

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fale: I'M MAKING YOU TWO HONORABLE TONGANS!
Kelly: Thank you.
Callis: I think it's best we thank him no matter what he says to us.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

Oh, this already started. Might as well watch since I'm not sleeping.

It certainly has been feeling like that for a while now. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bullet Club eventually splinters into three: Kenny and the Bucks, Tongans and Owens, Cody and the rest.

I don't remember if it was Kenny or the Bucks, but I heard one of them say that they wanted to split off and be The Elite last year, but New Japan wouldn't let them, due to the potential hit in merchandise sales. I think the idea of the Bullet Club splintering, if not dissolving, is exciting. Not that I have anything against the group, but there hasn't been a really big change in the faction landscape since New Japan started getting popular in the west. I think the newer fans reactions will be interesting.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
It's weird that Bullet Club merch becomes more popular as they get less relevant.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh, whats up big mike. :jerkbag:

oh jeez i havent seen the show from yesterday. did tana finally fall into 10 different pieces?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

people have been saying the bullet club has been on the decline for 4 years meanwhile the fed just introduced their second iteration of a knock-off version ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

KAZE NI NARE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Can someone explain to me why Iizuka exists